• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Chapter 105 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, another chapter, some more revisions

Chapter can be read here for scans

Ok, so first things first, Erza's gonna get a new key for her Post-Elentear self, which means in total she'll have 6 keys, and at this point, I think it'd be best to split her profile between a 100 Years Quest one and OG Fairy Tail one

Ok, so Erza gets some new insane feats here, she took many attacks from Misaki and an attack equivaelnt to 5 hours worth the damage of a 5 second attack from her. So her Durability now undeniably scales to Misaki and would be 5-A, she blatantly takes her attacks. As well, we notably see a weaker Armor like the Sea Empress Armor block attacks from Misaki and even push her back, so it's like Base Erza has been buffed as well, but I don't know to what level. Armadura Fairy Armor breaks out of Misaki's chains easily and her Enchanted sword manages to completely defeat Misaki, at least seemingly, Misaki could still be up, but at the very least, this Enchanted sword is Misaki level. Misaki herself says she hasn't had to use this power since she fought Kirin, implying once again that Kirin and Misaki are relative with Erza also being at this level. Erza can also overwrite Misaki's Blue Dimension and turn it scarlet, which is another feat.

So yeah, overall Erza's still gonna be 5-B+ to 5-A with fully 5-A Durability

Erza is also consistently able to keep up with Misaki, so she's now Speed of Light

In terms of abilities to add. Well Misaki gets Spatial Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Energy Projection

Erza gets some sort of Spatial Manip via being able to overwrite a spatial dimension

There may be some other stuff I forgot, but this is the major stuff

Last edited:
A few comments:
  1. Base Erza should be "At most 5-B" via scaling to Post-Elentear Base Natsu, as both fought Dark Dragon Slayer Knights and even damaged them but are still overall weaker, given her need to use her Strongest Armors to win. My argument for this key is "At most 5-B, 5-A with Strongest Armors" with fully 5-A durability
  2. The speed change is fine
  3. Erza's and Misaki's abilities are fine, though Misaki should also get Danmaku
  4. Erza and Wendy have the same number of keys, so if Erza gets a profile split, so does Wendy

Legit never once tanked an attack. She took a goood chunk of damage and was screaming in pain so I have no idea how that’s even considered such. Erza amour also goes and matches who ever she goes again like how she had the fire amour vs Natsu or lighting amour vs Laxus because she uses it to increase the durability of that magic which she pretty much used the water amour because water attack was being used against her….

A few comments:
  1. Base Erza should be "At most 5-B" via scaling to Post-Elentear Base Natsu, as both fought Dark Dragon Slayer Knights and even damaged them but are still overall weaker, given her need to use her Strongest Armors to win. My argument for this key is "At most 5-B, 5-A with Strongest Armors" with fully 5-A durability
  2. The speed change is fine
Dope
  1. Erza's and Misaki's abilities are fine, though Misaki should also get Danmaku
Yep
  1. Erza and Wendy have the same number of keys, so if Erza gets a profile split, so does Wendy
Yeah sure, that's fine

Your lack of knowledge as to how power scaling works is always a beautiful sight to see
Your blindness on what “tanking” an attack is goes beyond human logic then again it’s you of all people. Please show what she tanked an attack so I could possibly laugh on how u actually think she did cause last time I checked when someone take an attack the don’t take any damage or is your version of someone screaming in pain considered as such???

I mean Erza takes a bunch of Misaki's attacks and keeps fighting just fine, so she still scales

unknown.png

Took and redirected one.
She scales

OP and Dragons suggestions look good but I have some things to add as well

1. If were taking Misaki's imagination statement as legit she should get Reality warping and pocket reality manipulation given she mentioned her powers coming from her imagination and she can control what appears in her dimension, now obviously like most reality warpers she'd be limited to her showings in it's versatility. She should also get Telekinesis for making that Labyrinth monster float and come apart

2. Erza should get limited Law Manipulation given she completely rewrote the dimension and misaki's magic with her magic power alone

I ain't say she tanked it

I just said she took it and scales
SM Naruto took dmg from Madara yet he’s not scaling in durability

Base Goku took dmg from Jiren yet he doesn’t scale to him

base Luffy took dmg from Katakuri yet his durability ain’t scaling

Should I keep going?

Cause ppl don't want him to scale
Shhhhhhh outlier
Should I keep going?
Offsite maybe

Should I keep going?
These are some of the most hilariously bad examples you could've given and you deliberately picked these ones in particular and not the myriad other cases where characters can fight, harm, and take hits from each other.

I mean if you can take like 100 attacks and 5 hours worth of damage from a character and continue fighting just fine, you scale in Durability, I mean Misaki could not put Erza down at all, Erza blatantly scales

Also BlackeJan is apparently drunk right now... So yeah, take that as you will

These are some of the most hilariously bad examples you could've given and you deliberately picked these ones in particular and not the myriad other cases where characters can fight, harm, and take hits from each other.
U can think it’s bad logic well ya want. My thought process is different from yours + if they were taking hits from each other why not scale?

Whike ya think about that question also think about this 🖕up your butt hole

Easy agree to all of this.

Now all I want in the next chapter is a statement that puts Ignia above post-SBT Acnologia.

For the lolz.

I initially wanted it because exatons are bestatons, but then Mitch went and made all the God tiers 5-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back