• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erdrick Vs Saitama

Both High 6-A

Speed Equalized | Both bloodlusted

Win via KO , encapitation or death

Saitama:( 1)

Erdrick: (5)

Inconclusive:

Apparently baseline for Erdrick against whatever the hell Saitama has.

But erdrick does have sleep manipulation, bfr and invulnerability so.... voting on him

Unless Erdrick leads with it, which we don't know as he's an RPG character, Saitama one shots

Just saying

I mean with the AP difference could Edrick even hurt Saitama even while he's sleeping?

Puri Puri Prisoner couldn't be killed by the weaker prisoners even in this sleep.

Or is him being put to sleep just counted as a win?

Tetsucabrah said:
I mean with the AP difference could Edrick even hurt Saitama even while he's sleeping?
Puri Puri Prisoner couldn't be killed by the weaker prisoners even in this sleep.

Or is him being put to sleep just counted as a win?
I guess the latter.

Going with Saitama then. it's not like the sleep is eternal it's a temporary status, right?

I'll change my vote if it's an eternal sleep otherwise I can't see how Edrick wins this.

Sleep plus BFR should totally be doable, me thinks.

That aside, Erdrick can survive, if temporarily, if Saitama does manage to get an attack off at range by Kaclang.

Probably Not, But since Most of Saitamas fight in his verse end pretty quickly, I don't know for sure.

Also let's keep in mind the mere shockwave of Saitama's punched canceled out 183 petatons. Saitama doesn't even have to directly touch him.

That is if he's actually being serious. Even against Boros that was after a whole wailing and seeing Boros ready to use an attack that would annhiliate the surface of the Earth.

Actually, he's an obvious troll given the staff mockery sign, inappropriate username, and one obvious troll comment he made on another thread.

Back