• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Twilight Sparke (MLP) vs Kakyoin (Jojo) (Finale)

Semi-Final-2:
(Match 16)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Cartoon) vs (Manga) match !
Congrtuations to FInepoint for reaching in the Finale, Well deserved victories, Let's find out who will win this tournament.

Results:
Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo): 6 (Lemon, DD, Slend, GreatJedi, Shey, Greatsage)
Twilight Sparkle (MLP): 1 (Lyn)
(Allowed to use first or second key if it feels stompy
Inconclusive:

9gSG7tG.png

Last edited:
Non-Physical Interaction (Telekinetically interacted with Ponies she turned intangible)
Well, this is good, this seens to not be enough to interact with HG and I don't see a hanility that let her see HG

Oh, baby face, they need to keep their mind to use stands

So, whem Twilight transmutate the mind of the oponent is shut down as well?

Oh, baby face, they need to keep their mind to use stands

So, whem Twilight transmutate the mind of the oponent is shut down as well?
(Type 2; Hierophant Green is a spiritual entity derived from Kakyoin's soul and is implied to have a mind of its own)
The best I can find about kakyoin profile is this for that

but I remember the guy who can decrease age but that dude also decreased the age of the stand so i don't think you can also compare that transmutation to turning someone into something else.

and i believe he would still be able to act

but I remember the guy who can decrease age but that dude also decreased the age of the stand so i don't think you can also compare that transmutation to turning someone into something else.
Baby face ia a transmutator, and whem Bruno was tuened into a wall or something he was umable to use stick fingers, trough this might be a side effect of the transmutation, I think HG will be able to act as long oponents turned intoe objects by the lean horse cabe still think, HG will be able to still fight

So all depend here into, when transmutated by the poney, can you think?

Another thing that might be is that a huge factor into stands and user is that some times if the user has It's stand summoned they can still use them unconcious (Death 13 is a exemple, the same might aply to baby face sinse Bruno elas take by surprise, in other words his stand wssn't invoked)

I will be honest, I will wait for some input into if Twilight transmutation shut the oponent mind or not first or not, if It does this is mostly likle a stomp for the poney, if not now we have a debate

Sinse if the transmutation Still let kakyoin use HG, Twilight will be fighting against a invisible and invilnerable ghost that she don't have Idea is conectes to the Guy she just transmutated and will mostly likle be take by surprise

Also, she is under Extraordinary genius classification... so, I don't think that she wouldn't put two and two together, and realize she is fighting something invisible

Also, she is under Extraordinary genius classification... so, I don't think that she wouldn't put two and two together, and realize she is fighting something invisible
It is also invulnerable, using projectiles and all over the place, her hax will mostly likle don't work against HG, she would need to kill the transmutated kakyoin and would take a while sinse nothing say that kakyoin is the font ofe this invisible fighter

In other words, no matter how inteligent she is, she will not be able to fight back against a invulnerable, intangible, invisible, flying, bofy control with Danmaku ghost

Once again stand NLF...

She can transmute, create force fields, Summon things of her own, as well as power nullify
She can't even know where the stand is for It, and she only nuliffied chaos manipulation and I'm almost sure It needed prepare

And she still fighting against the invulnerable, intangible, invisible, flying, bofy control with Danmaku ghost

None of this habilities will help her against It

Her wincon is kill kakyoin directly

here's a thought

Creates shield around her self and transmutes kakyoin, and keeps teleporting to random spaces to make hitting her harder

or you know.... kills Kakyoin after he's transmuted and effectively defenseless?

(Yes I know he has his stand, but I don't think it'd be able to stop her here)

here's a thought

Creates shield around her self and transmutes kakyoin, and keeps teleporting to random spaces to make hitting her harder
20 meter smeralde splash counter It and It will not count as incapscitation thanks to HG being able to fight

OOC for her to do It and HG could just phase trough the shield

20 meters smerald Splash, HG become a bunch of tentacle webs around the battle field, evert time something touchs the web It is outomaticaly atacked by the smerald splash

Can you please prove that HG can fight without it's host directing it?
Again, the point is the, if the kakyoin can think transmutated, kakyoin can control HG, a Kakyoin can see trough HG eyes for exemple
and all the time in the world for her to kill Kakyoin
In her mind Kakyoin is alread deafeated, she has no reason to teu tô kill hum after transmutating him

For the poney the stand is something completly apart

Fine, let me turn this another way

• Stone Sleep Spell: Turns the target into a statue and puts them to sleep.

Can HG work in his sleep AND transmuted?

Back