• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Twilight Sparke (MLP) vs Kakyoin (Jojo) (Finale)

And then can he command the stand while asleep and petrified?
They can comend the stand as long they can think, and they can comand the stad as they sleep

And if she transmutate kakyoin why would she teu to put him a sleep? You are missing the point, if she has no reason to think kakyoin has anything sbout the invisible warrior atackung her after he is transmutated

And if needed HG can just move the transmutated kakyoin closer

Not to mentindo kakyoin carne body control her sinse he is transmutated any way?

ah, let me clarify

I've been trying to stick to her Unicorn Key
Ooohhh, ok

How I see this battle

Kakyoin summon HG
Kakyoin is transmutated
Twilight think she won
HG start atacking her/Bofy control her
If body control, Kakyoin win
If not, HG start atacking
The poney sufers great damage thanks to the surprise atack and Summons her shield
Shee notices there is something invisible atacking her
Start a boring battle of the poney runing around and tring to defend her self while HG atacks her until she dies

Her win con is breaking the transmutated Kakyoincafter the transmutation, what would be didficult to happen sinse she has no reason to think the invisibke Guy hás anything to do with Kkakyoin

The poney sufers great damage thanks to the surprise atack and Summons her shield
Shee notices there is something invisible atacking her
Start a boring battle of the poney runing around and tring to defend her self while HG atacks her until she dies

Except she can also teleport away, form her shield, she wouldn't take huge damage off the bat by surprise, and she also can outrange the stand, likely heal, maybe drink some tea, and go back to figure things out when she can, as soon as she transmutes and is still getting hit by a force with an exact range from him, she'll put two and two together, and simply vaporize the transmutation

Except she can also teleport away, form her shield, she wouldn't take huge damage off the bat by surprise, and she also can outrange the stand, likely heal, maybe drink some tea, and go back to figure things out when she can, as soon as she transmutes and is still getting hit by a force with an exact range from him, she'll put two and two together, and simply vaporize the transmutation
First, why would her have her shield up while she think she won? Second, she still has no reason to think "man, that invisible thing has something to do with the guy I turned into a cherry"

Not to mention I'm almost sure in this situation Kakyoin would go for Body puppetry to control the poney

First, why would her have her shield up while she think she won? Second, she still has no reason to think "man, that invisible thing has something to do with the guy I turned into a cherry"
She's essentially a super genius, and it doesn't take one to realize an effect is centered around the guy she was supposed to fight is related to him, and she would likely put up her shield having taken damage

She's essentially a super genius, and it doesn't take one to realize an effect is centered around the guy she was supposed to fight is related to him, and she would likely put up her shield having taken damage
She has anxiet, she probable would take a while to put things toguether whem atacked by a thing all of the sundle like this

As I once again said

These errrors lead to her doing what you want (Aka not teleporting away to somewhere she feels safe, then returning when she's calm and collected to finish the Job)

Back