• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Twilight Sparke (MLP) vs Makino (Max Steel) (Semi-Finals)

Semi-Final-2:
(Match 15)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Cartoon) vs (Cartoon) match ! Second Semi final winners goes to the finales two cartoons, Two completely different genres goes head to head ! Makino has been a complete beast slayer crushing Firestorm and Beta Ray Bill are we in for a surprise ?

Results:
Makino (Max Steel):
Twilight Sparkle (MLP): 9 (Fine point, DD, Pepper, Gator, FantaRin, Popted2, Twilight, Lemon, Kinfeman)
Inconclusive:
cjSUbQr.png

Last edited:
If the match is a complete stomp then Twilight (currently first key) is allowed use second key as well.

Makinos attacks can be found in his previous matches here he uses energy based attacks and Telekinesis+/Forcefields if the Transmutation is not projectile based which he can block then Twilight might win.

Last edited:
Telekinesis won't work, her lifting strength is higher, even in her first key, and she also has telekinesis.
She also has her own energy attacks and forcefields (Though I don't remember how the forcefield argument went last time.)
Not to mention the ever-important transmutation, which I believe is only sometimes a projectile.

Crush her with TK or beat her to death, he can also amp himself with turbo mode
How does turbo mode work?
Because if it's not something very impressive, I don't see how Twilight doesn't take it.
Idk about the skill argument, they're both Extraordinary Genius.

In this key he can only used Annihilation mode in which he knocks out a guy who was supposed to be his equal before he can dodge, but he can potentially use all the other modes where he can Speedblitz or overwhelm her with clones.

In this key he can only used Annihilation mode in which he knocks out a guy who was supposed to be his equal before he can dodge, but he can potentially use all the other modes where he can Speedblitz or overwhelm her with clones.
I'm not sure "before he can dodge" means much, do you mean before he can react at all?

Also, how fast is this/how likely is he to open with it? She can potentially grab him with telekinesis or transmute him instantly.

basically the target was already moving directly towards makino, but makino hit it before it got to him.

after he sees that his energy projections attacks are blocks or dodge, he will used it.

She can potentially grab him with telekinesis
Although it's not on his profile, when he changes modes, he basically cancels the telekinesis (I haven't done a CRT because I waiting someone will do several calculation to see if it can improve the LS AND Ap)

Minute 13:00 to 13:40

I see. To be honest, that didn't seem like anything special.
The character was upset about his dad, and did a head-on attack which he deflected.

I'm still leaning towards Twilight if that's all the evidence.
@Lightbuster30
Could you post the transmutation scan, please? If I'm asking for them to post scans, it feels only fair for Twilight's side to do so as well.
Or in general your help would be appreciated.

I see. To be honest, that didn't seem like anything special.
The character was upset about his dad, and did a head-on attack which he deflected.

I'm still leaning towards Twilight if that's all the evidence
well my point was that makino's base speed with jim is basically supersonic+ but going into annihilation mode he was able to move and hit max in flight mode which is high hypersonic

well my point was that makino's base speed with jim is basically supersonic+ but going into annihilation mode he was able to move and hit max in flight mode which is high hypersonic
I see. Well, you didn't answer how quickly he is to enter this mode.
Her telekinesis and transmutation can both be instant, if he spends any time not blitzing her she could use them.

If she grabs him with telekinesis before he amps, it won't help him.

Like 10 seconds, can be less with others modes
Then I think it would be a very close fight.
She would have to figure out what to do quickly, which I do believe is feasible given extraordinary genius intelligence.

Then again, it's also feasible that he could figure it out too. They both have solid wincons in my eyes.
However, being essentially immune to his telekinesis and having her own stronger telekinesis, plus her own shields and energy, as well as instant transmutation gives her the edge in any situation where he opens with that, or otherwise she can pin him down.

Therefore, I'd vote Twilight high-diff.

Then I think it would be a very close fight.
She would have to figure out what to do quickly, which I do believe is feasible given extraordinary genius intelligence.

Then again, it's also feasible that he could figure it out too. They both have solid wincons in my eyes.
However, being essentially immune to his telekinesis and having her own stronger telekinesis, plus her own shields and energy, as well as instant transmutation gives her the edge in any situation where he opens with that, or otherwise she can pin him down.

Therefore, I'd vote Twilight high-diff.
Twilight has the advantages that FinePoint has given... so... that has made me decide to vote for Twilight. Twilight FRA!

Back