• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Shock Rock vs Garou (Quarter-Final-1)

Energy_Erruption_attack.gif

I don't know, I don't watch the ben 10 reboot, I'm exclusively going off information presented in this thread
If it is, then Garou could still destroy his armor. He has feats that scale above this with just one attack. Garou can use WIRC the same way he does with WSRSF- multiple hit fists.

Only his martial arts is instinctive reaction... Also still not fast enough to move out of an aoe around you
The attack has blatant startup time. Garou can dodge. Also, your argument about it just being his martial arts doesn't mean anything. Instictive Reaction is Instincive Reactio .

If it is, then Garou could still destroy his armor. He has feats that scale above this with just one attack. Garou can use WIRC the same way he does with WSRSF- multiple hit fists.
that is impressive, if you can show that he can do that to a character with equalized durability, my vote would go to Garou

Bomb did this casually with one attack, current Garou is several times more skilled and can spam that same attack over and over which should logically reduce shock rock's armour into small pieces.

Assuming the video showing shock rock's regeneration posted earlier is the limit, Garou simply spamming WICF attacks should reduce Shock Rock to small enough pieces to render his regen useless

your argument about it just being his martial arts doesn't mean anything. Instictive Reaction is Instincive Reactio
He's body moves on it's own via using his water streaming fist... Can you prove it works with anything else?

The attack has blatant startup time.
Which is coming from kilometer away

He's body moves on it's own via using his water streaming fist... Can you prove it works with anything else?
師・バングにより叩き込まれた拳法。 危機に瀕した際は身体が勝手に動く!!

"A martial art instilled into him by master Bang. It enables his body to move on its own in times of crisis!!"

It did not say that his body moves on its own only when using WSRSF. It says that because of Bang's teachings, his body now moves on it's own when in danger.

師・バングにより叩き込まれた拳法。 危機に瀕した際は身体が勝手に動く!!

"A martial art instilled into him by master Bang. It enables his body to move on its own in times of crisis!!"

It did not say that his body moves on its own only when using WSRSF. It says that because of Bang's teachings, his body now moves on it's own when in danger.
It literally says A martial art...

WICF sends shockwaves into the body that slice the target apart from the inside.
based on Garou's page, durability negation comes from the fight with Bang in which the shockwaves of the attack negated conventional durability by breaking all the bones in his body. Firstly, that is not what is seen here. Secondly, this method of dura neg is, as I've explained plenty of times already, regen-able

based on Garou's page, durability negation comes from the fight with Bang in which the shockwaves of the attack negated conventional durability by breaking all the bones in his body. Firstly, that is not what is seen here. Secondly, this method of dura neg is, as I've explained plenty of times already, regen-able
I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD IT. IT'S BEEN LIKE 6 MONTHS NOW LOL.

(I've been meaning to add WCIF for dura neg for the past couple months, but i've been busy.)

I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD IT. IT'S BEEN LIKE 6 MONTHS NOW LOL.

(I've been meaning to add WCIF for dura neg for the past couple months, but i've been busy.)
has this already been accepted as negating durability? Or do you still need to make your case in a CRT?

Random question but would ben's omnitrix be able to copy garou since monsterification causes changes at cellular level?
And if yes would he get his skill and Reactive evo?

From Bomb's page "Shockwave Generation and Durability Negation (Via Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, it sends shockwaves into the body that slice the target apart from the inside)" unless you think Garou's use of the technique for some reason differs from Bomb's then this should be necessary justification right?
Oh... Is there a scan?

If Garou were to hit shock rock with multiple WCIF attacks, wouldn't it reduce shock rock's armour to pieces he hasn't shown to regenerate from?

From the inside out
Speaking of multiple Shock Rock himself has endless energy supply to spam Bluemerang homing attacks while constantly flying from Atmosphere or outerspace or use multiple weapons/projections on him so that's not something new especially in his debut episode for the first time he 1 vs 4 won, the double weapons would definitely prevent him from being overwhelmed.

Random question but would ben's omnitrix be able to copy garou since monsterification causes changes at cellular level?
And if yes would he get his skill and Reactive evo?
if it were possible, he'd be able to mimic Garou's innate abilities, but not skills (in OS, idk about reboot). Not that it matters since for fights with bens' aliens he's locked into the alien, cant turn back

Back