• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Shock Rock vs Garou (Quarter-Final-1)

I only see rubble.
075.png

"The shockwave is spreading through its entire body. That damn monster will be reduced to dust"
Is Garou’s RASFR on Bomb and Bang’s level though?

Bang and Bomb were barely able to pull it off according to Bang. Garou was doing it by himself with seemingly no difficulty.

if Elder Centipede had Shock Rock's regen, that attack wouldn't have been enough to stop from regening based on those panels alone when compared with the regen feat itself

if Elder Centipede had Shock Rock's regen, that attack wouldn't have been enough to stop from regening based on those panels alone when compared with the regen feat itself
You're ignoring the fact that his regen is reliant of his armor, which gets turned to dust by Garou.

You're ignoring the fact that his regen is reliant of his armor, which gets turned to dust by Garou.
Except, most of it didn’t get turned to dust in EC’s case. Also it’s not reliant on his armor, it’s limited by it. Btw there is no statement of it being limited by the armor, this is all based on the visuals of the regen feat.

Except, most of it didn’t get turned to dust in EC’s case. Also it’s not reliant on his armor, it’s limited by it. Btw there is no statement of it being limited by the armor, this is all based on the visuals of the regen feat.
It did. EC molted, also let's say that the entirety didn't. That's for Bang and Bomb. Garou vastly surpassed them in skill and power.

That's for Bang and Bomb. Garou vastly surpassed them in skill and power.
That's not how scaling works. Imagine if I said there's some hypothetical technique that would literally vaporize when done right. Bang and Bomb tried it but failed, and since Garou is better than them he must succeed. Perfect logic, right?

That's not how scaling works. Imagine if I said there's some hypothetical technique that would literally vaporize when done right. Bang and Bomb tried it but failed, and since Garou is better than them he must succeed. Perfect logic, right?
But the point is that EC's body did get turned into dust. He molted into a new body. Read the context instead of coming up with baseless arguments.

I'm not going to argue about what happened because it's in the manga. Look at it for yourself OPM chapter 84, page 72.

But the point is that EC's body did get turned into dust. He molted into a new body.
No he didn't. This is far from dust

Also molteing is the process of shedding skin to grow new one so it only effected the outer skin but I guess that's enough here

IIRC High Mid specifies "being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body"
Technically ain't Shock Rock just sentient energy puppeteering pieces of armor?

Not just technically when he was teleported at at 0:35 his "Omni-Energy was gone" leaving the armor behind, Rock armor is just there for extra protection (Plus he's got Omni-Naut space armor on top of that in this form)

But the point is that EC's body did get turned into dust. He molted into a new body. Read the context instead of coming up with baseless arguments.
I read everything provided. Bomb SAID EC would be reduced to dust, but then EC molted. But even then the molted bits that SHOULD be dust are clearly seen as rubble all around

I read everything provided. Bomb SAID EC would be reduced to dust, but then EC molted. But even then the molted bits that SHOULD be dust are clearly seen as rubble all around
Moulting also means that only EC's skin was affected by that attack

Not just technically when he was teleported at at 0:35 his "Omni-Energy was gone" leaving the armor behind, Rock armor is just there for extra protection (Plus he's got Omni-Naut space armor on top of that in this form)
So sentient energy puppeteering pieces of armor.

So again, why should the Armor/s have High Mid Level Regeneration?

The High Mid or higher should be fine for the sentient energy (Since it's energy that's able to gather itself back together after being dispersed)

I’m going off of what DD’s saying rn so I’m not certain of anything.

But does it matter though, like if he can pull those small pieces back together then that should also apply to the size of other eventual pieces of his armor.

Seeing this "Scan" has convinced me to switch to Garou, since it seems it is small enough to be completely annihalated in one hit by Garou's dust thing, and the damage dealt wasn't all that severe that it regened from

Back