• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been a tad busy but I can try to get back to this. The idea was never for me to write up how tons of characters do though, it was more for people to write it and then do a back-and-forth. I will do it, of course, just saying that it wasn't my original intention.

Yeah it's just that you're great at it and some of us have no idea how D&D works. Regardless no pressure it's all supposed to be fun after all.

How could there be a Dungeon without a Hero party trying to clear it for rewards.

Party: Artpe, Maetel, Sienna and Roa.

Floor 1: Since all of the members of the Hero's Party are 7-B, plus that they are used to fightning to multiple enemies, it would be an easy job. Either that or they get passively eaten by Roa's aura.

Floor 2: Again, the Hero's Party outclass everyone in AP and with Artpe's Read All Creation which let him gain informance about anything that exists in the world, it would be easy to counter the second stage. They also have resistance to mind manipulation and madness making easy to ignore if someoen tries.

Floor 3: Kuo-Toa will be an easy job for them since all members of the Hero's Party bare Roa have light attacks and under Artpe eyes, their weakness will be clear as day. Cambione while more skilled than the previous enemies, is still outdamaged, outnumbered and since he seems to be of demonic origin, then Roa will be his nemesis since she can absorb his energy to a fundamental level. Plus the Hero's Party is the strongest when fighting against demonic or such beings.

Floor 4: From this Floor things will finally start to challenge the Hero's Party but baring Lord Soth, the others will not be a problem since Artpe Read All Creation (will make all Illusions useless before him) plus his Mana Threads and/or Materialization most spells will be nulled if not all since he can do this to a degree of tens of thousands of magics used. The others will be the main force of damage, and with him backing them, I can say an easy job. Since they all have Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution thanks to Maetel, it wouldn't be strange if they gain abilities and resistances in the middle of the fight or in the case of Maetel and a lower degree Artpe to develope such things simple by hoping to get them since they are the HERO which are favored by the World and their very presence affect it to their advantage.

Floor 5: Well, here comes the hard fight. Since, the fights will be 4 vs 1, the fights will be difficult but winnable.

• Vargo Kent - Even with his superior Intelligence, he will be overwhelmed and taken care by the Hero's Party with their superior numbers and abilities, plus superior AP.
  • Aerisi Kalinoth - Even easier than the fight with Kent, she is likely the weakest on this floor.
  • Vladmir Horngaard - He will likely engage in close-combat with his sword and Maetel more than likely will solo him since she will overpower him with her superior AP, Hax and let's not forget that she's the most Haxed from the party since her power increase as she fights. From first floor till now, her powers/skills/etc will likely increase dramatically fighting so many different type of beings granting her powers which in turn will also "develope" the entire party. It's likely that she or Roa could solo Vladmir, Aerisi and Vargo thanks to their "special abilities".
  • Elder Brain - the hardest till now since he's very Intelligent and he doesn't lack a variety of abilities but once again Artpe's Read All Creation and his supporting of nullifying attack with either Mana Thread and/or Materialization plus him being the "Mage" of the party he also doesn't lack the spells. Via Materialization, he can even create the Concept of Destruction which will create a conceptual hand that erase things from existence. His statistics reductions + Sienna's ones will make things easier, and if needed both can use Statistics Ampification. If needed Maetel can just use Record Master to permanently steal the entire Record of Elder Brain. A Record is the way the World itself record the knowledge about some from it's beginning to it's end, all his memories, abilities, skills, experience etc. Basically Maetel will steal his "wiki page" and take it for herself or grant it to someone else.
  • Drizzt - will be an easy job after going through previous four. I will say with 100% that either will solo him, he will likely be passively eaten by Roa's aura.
  • Soneillon - finally the boss, the time to take the BFG out and finish the dungeon since the Hero's Party need to retire (again). More or less the same tactic as above but since Artpe has Read All Creation - he will understand instantly how dangerous the Whispering Queen truly is and either him or Mael will use Plot Manipulation via Rewrite/Revision for instant win.
Truly since the entire party has Maetel's Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution, I won't put underneath them develope an entire list of hax and increase their tiers a few time from first floor till the last.

Awaiting, Game Master (Bambu) input.

If they have plot manip that's all you have to write. Same thing we did for the Announcer for Battle for Dream Island. Everything else is irrelevant since this wasn't really intended to be for characters like that. But cool I guess.

I did for the True Hero's Party from IRFN, later I will do for the Fake Hero's Party who doesn't have such potent hax.

It was the first Hero party that had come to my mind, so I had to do one.

I mean like I said, aight. Potent hax isn't really the intent of all this.

I know, I've tried to not use it till the last round and limit the characters to their other skills.

this is over a year old

Back