• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor vs All for One (Natsu vs All For One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference exactly?

Both FT and MHA scale to 33 Kiloton feats

That fight is a stomp because Erza is>>>>Natsu

Anyway.

AP and Dura: Natsu, not by a wide margin but AFO does downscale from 33 Kilotons a bit.

Expirience and Skill: Probably AFO, Natsu's expirience and skill doesn't really develop until later on in the series. At the very beginning he's extremely brawler-Esqe and doesn't get particularly great until later on in the series, in AFOs case he's fought multiple generations of OFA users and has lived for over 100 years battling other hero's but that isn't as notable. He's also an excellent planner when he isn't fighting but that don't particularly notable either as that's unrelated to fights

Versatility: AFO, no doubt. Shock Absorbtion straight up sucks for Natsu due to his brawler fighting style using fists, his punches will get absorbed and deal less damage, and the damage he does deal will get covered by Regenerationn. Only way to destroy his Regenerationn will be to destroy his head, Natsu aims for headshots often admittedly but AFO will constantly be on guard blocking his head with Natsu attempting to pummel anywhere else to break his guard only to be covered by regen and absorbtion.

Natsu does have ranged attacks I believe, which have more power to them then AFOs blasts, but he most likely goes in to Brawl.

Conclusion: AFO 7/10 Natsu's AP and Dura will be a problem as AFO had trouble with someone around the same AP, but AFOs versatility, specifically regen and shock absorbtion, will keep him alive to outlast and defeat Natsu eventually since Natsu doesn't know how to beat his regen or why his punches are getting absorbed and redirected back at him.

Destroying his face

That sounds sarcastic but it's true, AFOs regen will only work if his head is intact

Also OP change the tilt le plz, clickbait is annoying if FT supporters don't see this

Schnee One said:
Destroying his face
That sounds sarcastic but it's true, AFOs regen will only work if his head is intact

Also OP change the tilt le plz, clickbait is annoying if FT supporters don't see this
AFO literally says "Impact Reversal" or something along those lines out loud tho. When has AFO ever constantly guarded his head?

Natsu fra, but Natsu's huge AOE on his attacks let them hurt OFA's head and shock absorption doesn't stop him from getting burned.

Schnee is the only person who voted and he did it for AFO. What's this Natsu FRA thing coming from?

His argument addresses both sides with his conclusion being that AFO wins. I'm saying that I agree with what he says about their stats but disagree on how the fight would play out.

I'm not sure that this Natsu has that good AoE. He has it, yeah, but it's not something wild.

BTW can magic and Quirks be equalized? If so how does AFO's Power Absorption works? If it's combat applicable and the verses can be equalized then Natsu may lose his powers.

Dragon_Force_Roar.gif

Hellfire_Sword_Horn.gif

These are examples of Natsu's attacks. They easily engulf the entire target in flames, damaging the head which is the weak spot for the regen as Garg said. AFO also has trouble physically fighting people with around the same AP/Dura as him, which is what Natsu is.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm not sure that this Natsu has that good AoE. He has it, yeah, but it's not something wild.

BTW can magic and Quirks be equalized? If so how does AFO's Power Absorption works? If it's combat applicable and the verses can be equalized then Natsu may lose his powers.
Quirks are biologically based, Magic is something that you learn how to use. Saying AFO could take it would be like saying he could take Zoro's ability to use three swords at once.

With PIS involved. He has fly and a bunch of other attacks that he didn't use for PIS against All Might. PIS that SBA get rids of.

But as I said to Schnee before, I'm out. I'm done with Natsu's threads because it's always a mess to deal with and after Meliodas vs Natsu it's a headache for me.

DragonEmperor23 said:
These are examples of Natsu's attacks. They easily engulf the entire target in flames, damaging the head which is the weak spot for the regen as Garg said. AFO also has trouble physically fighting people with around the same AP/Dura as him, which is what Natsu is.
Last one: That's a false equivalency since people is born with magic in FT. At least the casual version.

Err.....My argument is that Natsu has the AP but is beaten of everything else

That's hardly good reasoning for Natsu

AFO does have more versatility and experience but that doesn't stop Natsu from just burning his entire body with each attack. I don't mean like a oneshot but that Natsu's AOE Will insure AFO's head is getting damaged.

Damaged yes, but he will regenerate what damage happens, his head needs to be destroyed, decapitation or normal damage won't work

This is assuming Natsu will use AoE multiple times, AFO stands there instead of either getting around or blocking with his arms, or that AFO doesn't use Shock Cannon to heavily reduce the damage

Not in a single shot, it needs to be destroyed quickly, a single blast from that won't work, but a few solid punches on his head will

It's just going to be incredibly difficult for all the reasons I mentioned, too much so for me to think AFO doesn't take this, but not targeting the spot he needs to doesn't make it a stomp

Yes but spamming AoE reapetedly is still going to be countered by his air Cannon as well as his own Durability and Regenerationn

Natsu's best bet honestly is trying his best at CQC and getting hrs in, as he does have an advantage there due to AP, issue is IDK if he can figure out shock absorbtion has a limit

I don't really get the shock absorption needing figuring out. All Might managed to beat it by just hitting him harder so doesn't that mean Natsu would do the same?

Sure, if you ignore.

1. All Might knew the quirk from Tomura, which Natsu does not know

2. All Might beat said quirk by punching the Noumu away, which Natsu does not know to do

3. Noumu was too stupid to come back, so regen wasn't a factor, which Natsu does not have the luxury of in either case.

AFO didn't have shock absorbtion or Regenerationn with him as he was forced to go into combat with All Might when he had to give the quirks to the physically superior Noumu's.

Also

4: The entire reason All Might didn't die on the spot was because the hero's distracted AFO before he went all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back