• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMH Thor stat check

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
EMH Thor profile

I don't know how to calc so I'll just post the best feats I can find.

AP: Large Town level+ - Small City level (The Godblast-esque attack)

Normal physical strikes.

Normal physical strikes.

Hammer throw.

Lightning-amped hammer strike.

Pushing Galactus with lightning strikes.

The Godblast-esque attack on Graviton.Calced by Kkapoios.

Speed: Hypersonic+

Flying speed, he outsped the quinjet by a large margin, gaining the comment from Iron Man, "Wow, I never saw him fly that fast." No winding up by spinning the hammer.

Another flying feat. Without the hammer this time.

Combat speed. Fighting multiple named villains at the same time.

Lifting Strength: Class G+

Slowing the descent of a large chunk of Manhattan apparently to the point that it didn't make a tsunami. Though it could be a case of cartoon physics.

Catching Abomination's fist.

Throwing a bomb.

Striking Strength: Class PJ

Bashing Hulk quite some distance.

Range:
Emh thor range
Thor's attack range

Durability: City level

Getting crushed by increased gravity on the ocean floor courtesy of Graviton.

Getting hit multiple times by Absorbing Man amped on absorbing Mjolnir's essence.

Gets thrown back to Earth by a bomb he threw in space.

Thor tanks Vision's drop.

Other feats.

Breathing in space.

Teleportation?

Creating his own clouds.

Stamina feat. Fighting an entire Kree army by himself and coming to help the other Avengers afterwards, seemingly unscathe and not tired.

Windy.

You are now thinking with portals.

Thoughts?

On another note.

Iron Man unibeam feat.

I do not have the time to check through these feats. Sorry. However, which ones are quantifiable at the levels that you prefer?

That is fine, sorry for the trouble. Methinks, this guy would be like this statwise:

AP: Large Building to City-block level physically; City level (or something around there, I can't tell if its the entire manhattan or a portion he removed from the map in ep1 but its huge) via lightning

Speed: I'm not sure about hypersonic+ for reflexes since he didn't seem to show it. Else, there will be hypersonic+ Cap as well. Methinks it would be around Supersonic with MHS flight (flying to space with a bomb in his hands, Mjolnir not in sight btw).

Durability: Is getting knocked out but still fully intact counted as a durability feat? If yes, City level Thor it is, if not, Small City+ maybe?

Lifting Strength: I'm good.

Striking Strength: Class GJ methinks.

Stamina: High. Fought an entire Kree army by himself and was still unscathe and didn't seem tired when he helped the rest of the Avengers afterwards.

These are all just guesses since I don't know how to calc, but yeah.

Yes. Thank you. The EMH statistics seem like very unreliable guesswork.

For AP, it would be nice if someone does a calc of his lightning blast on Graviton in ep 1. He also deflected a beam from Kang's ship that was stated to be City level

Well Thor has small city AP from thundering down manhattan in the fight against Graviton.

Thor also slowed down the descent of a massive chunk of rock with some city block/s or so on top, and Hulk was presented to be a good deal stronger physically.

Yeah, they are surely higher than the MCU. Maybe I should edit this thread and add Hulk and the others as well? They don't really have profiles.

Added Thor's range (possibly) and his tanking of Vision's density-increased drop.

Back