• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

Tsubasa16 said:
Like someone mentioned, i am certain that the removed skills also be used on the characters right? since they were removed solely due to gameplay and not because the characters somehow forgot how to use them lol;
Yes this one, Add will need all of his lost abilities along with all old characters before Ain.

EDIT: oh wait, Add has only one lost ability.

General feats is what it's most needed. The specific paths for Add and Ain make it easy to get an idea about their power, especially with the infinite timelines stuff.

But the others can mostly only scale to someone else, mainly the bosses or perhaps the El itself on some level. We already scale speed from later keys to one of the bosses that uses light to attack.

Really the one thing we needed would be to know what is the general Tier of the Deities, because that's the only way to know Catastrophe and Oz Sorcerer's Tier as they are powered directly by Demon Gods (The Demon God of Terror and the Demon God of Darkness respectively.), but i think that's something never adressed.

Would also be useful to have an general idea Richter's Tier.

If anything, the other deities should scale somewhat to Ishmael

Maybe? It's hard to know because beyond Henir and Elria being the top Gods, where anyone else stands is a shot in the dark.

Didn't Sult make a ton of destruction as a demonstration of his power when he was revived?

Well, despite her popularity due to creating the El, Ishamel was just a "goddess who served Elria", so even if she is stronger than other deities due to that, i don't think it would be by much.

He did but nothing really impressive, i don't think he was fully revived either, i think just his hand got out before being sealed again. I think all he managed to do was corrupting the monsters around Elrios, which made them stronger, and that's the explanation of why the Heroic Mode exists.

Ishmael could be possibly low 2c to 2c since she created the El and it's explosion shook's multiple dimension all the way to Rose's dimension and even Henir.

EDIT: wait let me fix it. Her real tier based on feat would be terraforming supercontinent of Elrios which is Large Continent level.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Maybe? It's hard to know because beyond Henir and Elria being the top Gods, where anyone else stands is a shot in the dark.

Didn't Sult make a ton of destruction as a demonstration of his power when he was revived?
Demon God Sult should be "at least 6A likely far higher" in his tier since it's only his hand that El Lady fought.

Oh it actually is, remember I put "likely far higher"there? Demon God Sult could be much more powerful since he only awake his hand. And as for Ishmael, her El explosion should be treated as her feat which is affect multiple dimension like Rose's one and Henir so probably low 2c range.

"Base jobs are 7-B due to being able to defeat people who can destroy cities. 2nd jobs are 6-B to High 6-A. 3rd jobs are At least High 6-A, possibly High 3-A due to the El literally making space-time shatter and the explosion could be felt from other continuums (like Elysium)."

Said by Schro before, so it is likely indeed the best that we start around here?

Iirc Metamorphy's High 3-A/Low 2-C was because she stabilized said space-time shattering and/or managed to use it as her own power or something like that.

Why comparing Metamorphy to Madoka? There is others fella mahou shojo you can comparing it, tho yeah both of them have some similarities in design.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Why comparing Metamorphy to Madoka? There is others fella mahou shojo you can comparing it, tho yeah both of them have some similarities in design.
Both are Magical Girl, but she is the only who memorable to me than someone like Sailor Moon or Nanoha. And beside, she is the scariest.

But yet Metamorphy is actually quite silly too, i mean look at her wacky skill name? And even magical girl pose? Her personality has become much more sillier than other classes.

I am seeing Metamorphy's Story, and it says that she uses her power to mantain/stabilize the Space-Time distortion cause by the El, i guess that would be her Low 2-C feat?

And i think that's not done as Metamorphy herself, doing that is apparently what allowed Aisha to become Metamorphy (Thus done while she still was Dimension Witch)

Tsubasa16 said:
I am seeing Metamorphy's Story, and it says that she uses her power to mantain/stabilize the Space-Time distortion cause by the El, i guess that would be her Low 2-C feat?
And i think that's not done as Metamorphy herself, doing that is apparently what allowed Aisha to become Metamorphy (Thus done while she still was Dimension Witch)
So, "Low 2c likely higher" the same as Add?

Also, something that stuck out to me before that I wanted to mention and that leaves me still not wanting 2-B Add.

It says he ties his existence to the very essence of time and space itself, not at all that he becomes time and space. This is important because at no point is in anyway claimed or hinted Add gains control over the totality of space time across the entire multiverse of Elsword, only that he becomes a part of it. Basically, he becomes a constant of reality more than a physical being and that's what his experiment is meant to imply.

Otherwise being left only with his "obsessive desire to go to the only past he was happy in" makes no sense. He'd perfectly encompass every reality, but can't find the one he wants? Add still had, or has, enough intelligence to pull off an experiment to tie his being to time and space, so his insanity wouldn't be an argument for why he wouldn't be capable of pulling this off even if he did encompass all of space and time.

Agreed, but like i said before, 2B/2A ap is impossible, but an 2B/2A type 8 immortality would be possible, because time-space in Elsword is countless/infinite, and Add has tied himself with time-space, so killing him without destroying the totality of time-space also is impossible.

XDragnoir said:
Agreed, but like i said before, 2B/2A ap is impossible, but an 2B/2A type 8 immortality would be possible, because time-space in Elsword is countless/infinite, and Add has tied himself with time-space, so killing him without destroying the totality of time-space also is impossible.
I agree with that as well, even if not 2B/2A AP, he'd still have 2B/2A Type 8 Immortality dependant on Space-Time.

I think he should have 2-C, possibly/likely higher.

Since we don't actually know what he can do as Mad Paradox AP-wise, but obviously he is much stronger than Diabolic Esper.

And the Low 2-C, likely 2-C rating is based solely on what he does as Time Tracer/Diabolic Esper and not as Mad Paradox.

And remember that the "Add leaves a path of endless destruction around Space and Time" that is mentioned on Mad Paradox's story is done while he still was Diabolic Esper, he hadn't become Mad Paradox yet.

btw, I do not think Diabolic Esper should be low 2C, he obviously has hax at that level, but physically he's not that strong, just as Apostasia is only 2B with Hyper Active, and an example that also involves traveling in time is Ekko from Lol, which is only low 2C via hax.

I mean, it being physically or not doesn't change the fact he can do it. so his tier wouldn't change, only his Strenght that would not be tied to it i assume.

Diabolic Esper is a glass cannon. His powers are Low 2-C, but we don't really know if he tanked the timeline destruction.

Back