• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

Add (Mad Paradox Path) should be 2B by becoming one with time composed of infinite timelines, and maybe has acausality because he is unaffected by the natural progression of time?

Add (Dominator Path) should have pocket reality manipulation.

Those are the impressive things I managed to remember from Add at the moment.

Mad Paradox is likely Low 2-C at best tbf.

Also most of paths (expect Herrscher and Richter Ain, MP Add and Metamorphy Aisha) will start at tier 7 to tier 6 at best.

low 2C would just be in the case of merging with just a timeline, but I think Add merged with all the time, not just one timeline, but 2B might be too much.

I agree that all others should limit themselves to these levels, but perhaps one of Lu / Ciel's paths is of a higher level.

One question, what was the version of ElParty members when they confronted Solace?

@Dragonir, Mad Paradox is 2-C at best. His body was destroyed, but his mind now is transcendent in relation to linear time. (Also, he destroyed timelines since he was Time Tracer)

Kek.

For the Tier 2:

> Ain (Richter) and (Apostasia/Herrscher).

> Add (Mad Paradox entire path)

>Aisha (Metamorphy)

> All the major gods (Henir and Elria get High 2-A)

@XD, the canon versions can fight solace, and the alternative paths can do that too (Thats how all the paths end in Elrianoade)

So, we get common things for all the characters: Status Effect Inducement, Magic, Non-Physical Interaction (Since they can attack ghosts, pure energy, souls and even non-existent beings), resistance to soul manipulation (They fight demons on a daily basis, and all demons can attack the soul)

yes, I was going to mention that 2c would fit better than 2B and low 2c for Add, but the notebook turn off and I lost everything I had written.

@Migume, nah. It was just leaked info. No info on her paths, skills or even bakcstory yet. I would say that it will take at least 6 months for KoG to launch her.

The fight with Solace happened before everyone reached their final forms, so they should be more than High 6A in their 3rd jobs.

Lu / Ciel (Catastrophe) gain their powers through the Demon God of Terror, which should make them above most ElParty members. Speaking in Lu / Ciel, should they have a single profile or have separate profiles? They despite having a contract can fight as separate individuals.

She's not released yet in Korea (Looking at the ElWiki)

I'll come back and try her out when she's released

Could this be a feat -
Qwee12

ZackMoon1234 said:
She's not released yet in Korea (Looking at the ElWiki)
I'll come back and try her out when she's released

Could this be a feat -
Qwee12
The feat is for Ain. Mid-Godly (reurned from the void) + Resistance to BFR due to being able to just return from that. Also... hats some resistance to power erasure and nullification right there

You can look at ElWiki for more information to look for English scans

I'll have to look at the tutorial for this -
Ainherrscher.png

I don't know where this is located -
Scanain.png

@Dragonir, All the third jobs (With the tier 2 exceptions) are going to be "At least High 6-A, likely Higher". Btw, got more confirmation for the 6-B rating, since all the regions we can play are confirmed countries on the map

Base jobs are 7-B due to being able to defeat people who can destroy cities. 2nd jobs are 6-B to High 6-A. 3rd jobs are At least High 6-A, possibly High 3-A due to the El literally making space-time shatter and the explosion could be felt from other continuums (like Elysium)

@Zack, Herrscher is literally a void. Thats why he has abstract existence and non-existent physiology. Also, he states multiple times that he can erase all of creation, which is 2-B to 2-A due to Add's time path showing us countless timelines and possibly infinite ones

@SchroKatze

I'll need help with the "The second image comes from the complete skill tree for Herrscher"

Scanain.png

is the same as
or no?

It's the same as this then
Nevermind, found it - ElWiki /

Back