• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I misunderstood then. The + comes from P1 Dio being much superior to Tarkus who almost had a + with his Building Calc. The Star Platinum succ feat was agreed not to scale to his AP a while ago from my understanding.

Oh. That actually makes a lot of sense. That also explains why characters who are slightly weaker then Jotaro and DIO don't have the +, because Jotaro and DIO barely have the + themselves.

So now that it's been settled, Jotaro scales to oneshotting someone who is stronger than someone who is stronger than someone who is 1.5 times weaker than Elise.

No? Jotaro has the same AP advantage, just a smaller one. Remember, High DIO is stronger than Vampire Dio Brando and that's the one that is stronger than Tarkus.

There is no exact increase from normal dio to high dio. Hell, Part 3 Dio has Jonathan's body, that constantly rejected him and made him weaker.

And High Dio lost to Jotaro just like Normal Dio would

Which two shots are you referring to? When he kicked him in the legs, he completely smashed them and let Dio regenerate from the damage. Then he punched Dio and he exploded.

Also, why are you saying Jotaro >= High DIO? He very clearly outmatched him as seen by the final clash.

The two shots you just said. Also DIO couldn't defend himself on the first hit because time stop. Jotaro's punch that actually killed DIO was so strong he broke his hand.

Hans0l013123897 said:
There is no exact increase from nlrnal dio to high dio.
Hell, Part 3 Dio has Jonathan's body, that constantly reject3d him and made him weaker.

And High Dio lost to Jotaro just like Normal Dio was.
You don't really need an exact increase when the gap is that small. We know High Dio is stronger than Dio ever was at any point in his life and Vamp Dio is stronger than Tarkus. Elise is only 1.5 times stronger than Tarkus. Jotaro oneshot High Dio and to oneshot someone, there's way higher than a 1.5 gap.

Hans0l013123897 said:
He punched THE WORLD, not Dio himself.
" The two shots you just said. Also DIO couldn't defend himself on the first hit because time stop. Jotaro's punch that actually killed DIO was so strong he broke his hand."

The World >= Dio

I mean, durability from blocking and durability from not blocking doesn't change dramatically. If someone that's close to your strength doesn't block when you try kicking their legs, you aren't going to break both of them in one kick.

Question for Hans and The. Your argument is that Star Plat can't hit Insane right? And that Jotaro's not fast enough to kill the other two at the same time, right? Then by your logic, how is it not a stomp?

If Jotaro can kill the first two before they ressurect insa...

Sees that Insane is already out in the OP

Hans, you might want ot fix that.

As I was saying, if Jotaro can kill the first two in time stop before they can ressurect insane, he wins. But he'd have to not let Dominant Elise be alive for even a second after time resumes, since she ressurected Insane as she was exploding.

Hans0l013123897 said:
It was literally explained above how it was spiritual
I know you like Jotaro, but come on.
You didn't explain anything, you kept repeating the same source that literally disagreed with what you were arguing. Nothing about septimas are spiritual and nowhere does it say that. Your wiki that you previously linked describes it as "ESP" - that's psychic abilities, not spiritual ones.

Just show me an accurate source that tells me septimas are spiritual in nature, I'll wait.

If the third personality is not summoned from the beginning,then Jotaro can kill one,realize the tactic to beat her and win

But if the dominant personality summons the third one because she see that Jotaro is a thread because he stopped time to kill one and she doesn´t understand what is going on,Elise wins

So inconclusive

My vote goes to Elise. If Jotaro crushes both of their skulls in stopped time, he wins. If he just ORA barrages them (Witch he probably will), one of them summon Insane in their last moments, who ressurects them both and then Jotaro gets stabbed to death in a foursome.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Someone brought up Elise's ressurection fails after a number of times? Is this true or applicable?
I played the game today,I beat her when she is using her 3 personalities,if you kill her 5 times,she stop using her resurrection

Game mechanics? I don´t know

It's clearly not an ability of Elise that is determined BY the rules of the game. It's just a set restriction on the ability itself and isn't necessary to the character. Therefore it doesn't meet the definition of "game mechanics".

If she can only resurrect 5 times in the game, it's fair to say that she can do it roughly that number of times in a battle against anothe character. Maybe 6 or 7 if she reaallly pushes it, but no more.

But in his first battle when she was "dying" she was able to summon his third personality in another part to ensure that she will be able to resurrect herself

Then,in his second battle,despite the "restriction" that she is only able to resurrect herself 5 times in the battle,after you kill her submisive and dominant personalities,the mad one was going to resurrect both again in a cutscene,but she was killed by Copen

@Hierophant

No. There's never any mention for Elise's ressurection being limited in number of uses. It's game mechanics. Stop downplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back