• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i will report you too.

Not to mention i HAVE NOT made it so the third personality is there for the start, giving Jotaro a fighting chance.

The win condition is still in the OP. The third personality is not there from the start. Jotaro wins if he manages to kill both at the same time.

A nice little idea right now.

Hans, Hiero, calm the heck down both of you. These are fictional characters, no need to get so heated up.

Hans, stop saying a character with Non Physical Interaction can't hit a non physical character that has never shown the equivalent of not being able to be hit even by people with non physical interaction abilities. The fact that you claim this and somehow go ahead and make Insane be on the battle from turn one, making this a pretty straight forward stomp, is not buying you any points to make it seem like this match is fair at all.

If Gunvolt is at all able to shake around and, in the first place, able to break free from petrification at all then no, that ability obviously doesn't interrupt any sort of cognitive process. He would just be knocked out from turn one and lose right then.

I would also like to see again this proof for ESP being somehow compared to spiritual stuff. The links are kind of just strewn around up there and is a bit hard to find any order in that.

Wait, so she's not there from the start but you are still somehow sure he doesn't kill/knock them out before Insane comes out? What?

If I misread and you don't think that's how it goes, I apologize for that misunderstanding.

1. IC one of the Elises ressurect Insane if their about to die

2. SP's NPI is for spirits. Insane Elise is not a spirit. Things like fog are still intangible to SP.

3. I agree SP could activate during petrification.

SP could not be active during petrification because Anthem'd Gunvolt is unable to use his septima while petrified. (Joule is 100% spiritual as explained above).

Wait, hold on. It seems an issue is that Jotaros time stop lasts only 5 seconds and the clones are generally 4 meters ish apart right? Running 4 meters in 5 seconds is really not that hard, and Jotaro's reach is already 2m greater than it normally is so he only really needs to move one meternin 5 seconds if he can start his time stop in between the two.

There are zombies, snakes, knives and more running around, not to mention that Elise can just hang on the roof, forcing Jotaro to jump to take at least one of them down.

Not to mention that Jotaro does not start with time stop ever, and elise could just petrify Jotaro from the start.

Also, no. Else's room is at least 10 meters apart if we scale from Gunvolt's sprite.

Wokistan said:
Wait, hold on. It seems an issue is that Jotaros time stop lasts only 5 seconds and the clones are generally 4 meters ish apart right? Running 4 meters in 5 seconds is really not that hard, and Jotaro's reach is already 2m greater than it normally is so he only really needs to move one meternin 5 seconds if he can start his time stop in between the two.
jotaro can run 400 meters in 25 seconds. that is 16 meters per second. Jotaro wins gg

10m in 5 seconds isn't that difficult either, even without Jotaro having 2m melee range.

@Hans

It dosn't matter how spiritual Joule is, she can't interact with the world around her so it dosn't matter. Without GV she can't do anything.

@Wok

The thing is if Jotaro Oras and dosn't kill insantly (He has a slight AP disadvantage, I might add) then one of them ressurects insane.

Hans0l013123897 said:
There are zombies, snakes, knives and more running around, not to mention that Elise can just hang on the roof, forcing Jotaro to jump to take at least one of them down.
Not to mention that Jotaro does not start with time stop ever, and elise could just petrify Jotaro from the start.

Also, no. Else's room is at least 10 meters apart if we scale from Gunvolt's sprite.
These zombies, snakes and knives ARE the reason for Jotaro to start with timestop. He can't get to his opponent with all these obstacles, right?

So he stops time and just dashes past them all and beats the shit out of the personalities.

Riiiight, because Elise totally played the getaway game from Gunvolt, right? She didn't let him get anywhere near 4 meters to him? Certainly she did during their fight.

Votes:

Elise: 3 JohnConquest1, TheSmashor, TacticalNuke002

Jotaro: 3 HierophantDeluxe, Arceus0x, DragonEmperor21

Inconclusive: 1 Kazuma kuwabara

Smashor. You should read the thread.

Elise nullified a Spiritual force in petrification. Implying she does indeed negate SP for the time jotaro is petrified amnd would be vulnerable to getting 30 CM knives slammed onto him.

not to mention Oras do not insta-kill.

Jotaro COULD win, but he WOULDN`T.

The Smashor said:
Jotaro can't get both in 5 seconds.
What do you mean? Physically he's fast enough and has enough range to get to both of them. If you mean KO both of them, then that's different.

Nothing stopping Jotaro from stopping time, giving one of them a few punches to knockout/stun one, then killing the other one. If the one that was stunned starts to get back up and res everyone else, he just pushes his body and stops time again.

Or he can pick one up and beat the other with the body until they're both ko'd....

The Smashor said:
@Hierophant
Jotaro kills IC. Why would he go for the KO?
I was suggesting that 5 seconds may not be enough to fully kill both characters, so he would prioritize it a little by knocking one character out and killing the other one. It's more safe.

But honestly I think he can just kill them both, you're right.

The Smashor said:
No. Elise is 1.5 tons, Jotaro is at most 1.01.
Dude, even if Dio was only as strong as Tarkus, that means Jotaro oneshots people that Elise isn't even 2X as strong as. Someone that's 1.01 tons does not oneshot someone that is .7 tons.

He cannot kill them both, did you again forget that Jojo does NOT start with time stop EVER in part 3? Not to mention he would just be overwhelmed by the zombies, snakes and petrification stare. Hell, they are also in character. Didnt you yourself argue Jotaro would not go for the kill instantly?

I've already spoken on that:

"These zombies, snakes and knives ARE the reason for Jotaro to start with timestop. He can't get to his opponent with all these obstacles, right?"\

Sure he might not start with it, but he will if his opponent is using knives, snakes and zombies in an attempt to overwhelm him.

He will most likely get petrified and knived earlier than that, as that is a move Elise throws constantly and Jojo has no knowledge of.

@Hans I saw the playthrough and the Elise fight, she doesn't ever lead with petrification, especially not against an opponent she has no knowledge of. The rest is opinion which is fine.

@JohnConquest1 I already had you counted? Resend?

Elise: 3 JohnConquest1, TheSmashor, TacticalNuke002

Jotaro: 3 HierophantDeluxe, Arceus0x, DragonEmperor21

Inconclusive: 1 Kazuma kuwabara

Honestly I think I'll have to vote for kotaro. Throwing out some huge amount of chaff to try and overwhelm jotaro will probably cause him to use his time stop sooner rather than later. From there, his AP should take care of the rest. He one shot Dio, who should at least be comparable to Elise, but remember he throws a lot more than one punch per attack rush and 8 meters in 5 seconds is really not hard at all.

Unlike time stop, Elise does use petrification constantly in the battle.

Not to mention that even in time stop, it has been stablished that Jojo would have to be extremely luck to reach and kill each Elise at once (Hell, he ******* knowing that doing that would lead him to victory is extremely unlikely without trying to at least kill one first)

Not to mention that he has to waste time dealing with every single knife on his way and the zombies and snakes too, sorry, but i see it extremely unlikely Jojo will pull thru.

How stuff goes -

Jotaro doesnt know shit about elise (and if he doesnt get petrified before this) kills one of them, the other one resurrects and summons third personality or tries to pretrify.

Jotaro COULD win, but he WOULDN'T without prep time or knowledge of one another.

Elise (3): JohnConquest1, TheSmashor, TacticalNuke002

Jotaro (4): HierophantDeluxe, Arceus0x, DragonEmperor21, Wokistan

Inconclusive: Kazuma kuwabara

Why does he have to deal with every knife and snake if they're immobile? He can just run past them.

Yeah Rescind. Auto corrected but I really don't like the tone in this thread and don't wanna be a part of it simple as that.

Sorry, but no.

Jotaro

1.-NEVER starts with time stop and even when he was getting overwhelmed by Dio, he relied on SP punching them away

2.-Is not one shotting Elise.

3.-Cannot resist petrification and SP gets nullified in that time.

4.-Time stop will most likely not last long enough to reach both of them because they hang on the ceiling and Jotaro will have to jump at least once to reach one of them

5.-Jotaro has no reason to think KILLING BOTH will lead to him winning.

And your vote has already been debunked Hierophant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back