• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the only fair battle for Gunvolt vs Jojo thread since Jotaro has limited range and he needs to kill both Elise at once to put her down for good

PART 4 Jotaro.

2 personalities present, can summon crazy if they consider it so.

Speed equalized.

PartIVJotaroEoH
EliseASG
Best girl

Okay. Elise's power literally consists in separating herself into 2/3 different bodies, Jotaro must kill them all at once since the remaiming ones just revive the other ones. Jotaro cannot resist her pretrification, and even if he had timestop, he doesnt have the speed to move himself fast enough to reach the three of them in time as it is just 5 seconds.

Jotaro can ignore petrification by turning around and it's temporary. The problem is even if Jotaro kills both personalities they'll summon the third intangible one as a last resort. Even if he could ignore the intangibility the third personality stays out of harm's way IC (oddly enough)

I thought ginvolt resisting pretrification was because of his septima. But alas, can Jotaro keep up with the resurrections?

I think Jotaro can kill all three at once. When Justice sent zombies at him, Splat was moving fast enough to be in three places at once and protected him in a circle.

Star Platinum is restricted to three meters from Jotaro, and he only has 5 seconds to move from one pole from the other and ora ora in stop time, and Elise can also just hang on the top of the pole and throw knives while Jotaro is temporally turned to stone, and by Jojo rules, vulnerable since he cannot summon SP in that state.

No i mean, Jotaro has no ressitance from being petrified by Elise, sure, he can scape later, but he wont be able to defend himself in that state and would be spammed with knives.

Also, Elise is in three places at once and with different altitudes too, so she would most likely survive for the 5 seconds Jotaro is time stopping and just ressurecting the fallen ones until she eventually wins.

Still, SP's range is only 2 meters. The Elises are more then 4 meters apart usually. Jotaro's best hope is the crush the skulls of Dominant and Timid in stopped time before they can ressurect Insane, witch they only do if they're about to die. Jotaro can win, and he could do it IC, but it's just not the most likely thing in the world.

Jotaro would have to run to each personality (one of.them usually hangs on the top of the room) and Ora ora them within 5 / 0.5 seconds to properly kill em.

Can Adepts get knocked out?

I think they can resist a lot of physical punishment, or some can only be beaten by septimal power.

I gotta ask a Gunvolt knowledgable member, but i think tgat they cannot be knocked out, or the other selves would then help them recover their health.

Thats why i think Jotaro will have trouble, as in the games, you needed to damage them equally, and the finish them off at ybe same time so they cannot ressurect the other. Jotaro is the type that just punches someone to near death then goes for the next one, not someome that damages both or all of them equally.

Hm. In the OVA, Gunvolt was knocked out when he got caught infiltrating a Sumeragi Base, but he kind of let them do that. Other there isn't enough evidence of anything from ASG of that type of stuff, just like everything else VS Battle related

I mean, i know that Jotaro can pull his punches, but how can he know just how much force would necessary before he is petrified and knife'd?

Well, he's not going to kill what looks like a normal girl. The only people he's actively tried to kill is DIO who had killed his friend and grandpa and Steely Dan who abused him for most of a day and threatened his grandpa's life.

They generally start with 2. The Dominant and Origional personlities really dislike the insane personality and only summon it if their both about to die. If Jotaro just crushes their skulls in stopped time he wins, if he dosn't he lose because if they live for even a second after time resumes then they ressurect the insane personality who ressurects them. I might add that the outfit Elise wears when fighting is a bit more menacing then the one she has in the OP.

Images - 2019-02-14T122505.515
One thing you are forgetting to mention is that elise is not stationary and is constantly on the move. Jotaro killing/hitting all 3 at once is super unlikely.

Even in time stop

Jotaro doesnt spam time stop unlike Dio, also, Elise can still just start with pretrificacion and knives.

Also, if the first two personalities are defeatdd, the third one shows up on her own and heals the other two. And Jotaro will just be overwhelmed imo.

Unless Jotaro kills them both instantly at the same time.

Also they have an aura with their eyes before they use petrification and they look vaguely like snakes, so Jotaro might figure out the petrification gimmick.

Don't get me wrong, Elise still wins, just Jotaro CAN win.

The third personality appears on her own.

And it is unlikely Jojo will even be able to beat them both when they hang on the roof and are constantly attacking. 5 seconds is not a lot and Star Platinum's range is only 2 metrrs.

The Dominant and Original personalities outright said they didn't want to summon Insane and only did to save their own lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back