• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hans0l013123897 said:
And Elise resurrects unless Jotaro manages to dodge all of the spam Elise throws at him in 5 seconds.
Jotaro just runs forward and has Star Platinum destroy all of Elise's spam. If he gets in range, he stops time and boom - Elise is laid out on the ground. If he sees the other personality shouting "Resurrection!" and going through the whole process, he stops time, grabs the other knocked out personality and clubs her to death.

@TacticalNuke002 it's not a kill, she has to break him. Jotaro is also able to keep thinking and even struggle, he's not completely turned to stone.

There's also no reason to suggest it can disable Star Platinum, @Hans is just wanking Elise to death at this point. Any time I ask for proof he just shuts up.

Also Jotaro doesn't spam time-stop persay but he does it whenever there's imminent threat or danger. He literally uses it multiple times in a row just to avoid Ratt.

Jotaro's also blocked more knives than Elise and her personalities have demonstrated they could throw, they were also much closer to his body. (At least 15-20 VS 6-9)

Voting Elise as much as I love Jojo he has a bad history of not being able to deal with multiple things in a time stop. Granted one time his opponent could time stop and another was acting faster than Jotaro could think.

You are the one saying she can inly resurrect 7 times (downplay).

Sorry, but SP being disabled has been explained above multiple times.

I know you like jotaro, but this is starting to be sad.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Sorry, but SP being disabled has been explained above multiple times.
Yeah but your explanation is wrong. It doesn't matter if you did explain it, you need to explain it correctly and with reasonable proof.

Also who were the 4 votes? I didn't count 4, attribute their names to them please rather than straight up lying.

EDIT: Real vote count is something like this

Elise: JohnConquest1, TheSmashor

Jojo: Hierophant

Incon: Kazuma

Because it disables Septima, who is 100% spiritual.

Hell, remember Joule?
Screenshot 20190221-224356 Chrome
Her Septima was 100% spiritual and possesed gunvolt after the end of GV1.

Not to mention that nothing contradicts the SIDE-STORY that also claims that Septima is spiritual, which is official.

And i have proof, proof i say that the petrification also works on Joule.

When you activate Muse's Anthem by losing in gunvolt 1 you are still unable to use any powers while petrified.

There you go, i have put an end to this senseless drivel.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Because it disables Septima, who is 100% spiritual. Hell, remember Joule?
Screenshot 20190221-224356 Chrome
Her Septima was 100% spiritual and possesed gunvolt after the end of GV1.
There's many problems with this, I expect you to just blow what I have to say off and say "jojo wanker" rather than actually listen but I'll try anyway.

First thing is that the entire description referring to her as a spirit is unsourced. It was put there by a stranger who had not properly cited where this information could be found, only telling you what game you could find it in.

Joule's septima is The Muse, the ability to detect and empower other septimas. Her ability is not described nor referred to as spiritual in nature. Instead rather, they say that Joule exists in the form of a spirit. She herself is a ghost, not her ability or anything.

This is an important distinction because it lets us know that her septima and septimas in general are distinctly different from actually being a ghost. What you need is proof that septimas can affect Joule while she's in her spirit form, that'd be proof of septimas interacting with ghosts. Right now you just have a ghost with a septima. They're not the same thing.

If she's trying to use the powers and she can't because Gunvolt is petrified then I'd grant you that as proof, but right now it's unknown whether or not she's using her powers on behalf of Gunvolt OR if she's granting his body the ability to use it/passing the ability onto him.

Anyway you really need a CRT for this kind of stuff, you're going into side stories to find scraps of information to help your case. This isn't obvious or surface level events/information, you need to start a revision and see if other Gunvolt experts and staff members agree with your conclusion.

What's that? It seems that your SP wont be nullified i petrification argument has been debunked.

There is no need of a Revision thread sincw this has been the norm since the beginning on the profiles.

You cannot use Septima while petrified, this includes a septima based on the spirit and a lot others based on psi abilities (what avdol claimed the stands to be) .

There is your proof, Jotaro will most likely lose in this battle. Move on.

Is this not a spite thread? He's just been calling me a sad jojo wanker whilst screenshotting other wikis in order to "debunk" everything opposing his knowledge.

Either way I'll count the votes now since he tried to lie about them before:

Elise (2): JohnConquest1, TheSmashor

Jotaro (3): HierophantDeluxe, Arceus0x, DragonEmperor21

Inconclusive (1): Kazuma kuwabara

Just tell me if I missed your vote.

Elise: 3 JohnConquest1, TheSmashor, TacticalNuke002

Jotaro: 3 HierophantDeluxe, Arceus0x, DragonEmperor21

Inconclusive: 1 Kazuma kuwabara

Spoilers for GV 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmFBdUb5jQ

This is the final stage, after Joule gets shot dead, Her septima fuses with Gunvolt as a sprit, possessing him all the way to the end of Gunvolt 2 (where she leaves Gunvolt and possesses Copen's sister.)

When you die in gunvolt 1, there is a chance that Anthem activates, and Joule (Lumen) starts singing JPOP and gives you infinite flashshield and air dashes, but even this doesnt make you immune to any sorrt of attack, this incluses Elise's petrification.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hans0l013123897 said:
Yeah, i suppose i could just make the third personality be there from the start too.
How would Jotaro win in that scenario?
Aside from the fact that Hans changing the original OP means we have to re-count votes according to versus thread rules...

Jotaro has no trouble fighting the third personality? Not sure what exactly the problem with him time stop blitzing them all.

If you actually read the thread, you would know that the speed is equalized and that is it super unlikely for Jotaro to manage to hit all three in one time stop. (2 meter range)

Not to mention third personality is intangible.

You are flat out downplaying Elise at this point (saying she can only resurrect 7 times)

and wanking Jojo.

Sorry, but if you do not stop, i will have sto submit this as evidence of you disrupting the thread

Code:
on purpose

That doesnt mean he can disrupt any time of intagibility in the universe. Even if we say Elise's intangibility is similar to Gunvolt's intangibility, Jotaro cannot punch electrons or do anything about phasing.

This is flat out wank and i will not be counting your vote unless you rework an argument.

I still haven't changed the OP so Elise doesn't completely stomp, so i will be waiting.

No, I'm saying that Hans is saying that the Third Personality will be there from the start. Hans is also saying that Jotaro can't touch insane and that you need to kill all three to win. So from the OP's perspective, this is a match that Jotaro has no win possiblities which is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back