• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Lmao
"Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to perform a sweeping strike."
"This attack leaves a dark cloud of stars in its wake that lingers briefly before exploding."
Yeah, stars are also glitter. Astel is an star. Radahn gets killed by an dude that has a maximum speed of 25kmh running speed. Radahn is at most 200khm fast as seen from crashing down from the sky. He has an 40 kmh speed on horse. An normal human can perceive his attack speed. These are facts. Anything else is wanking. I've posted proof that stars can be under 1 meter in diameter SOURCE: ASTELS ITEMS and the effects of the items that are described as stars. can you give me a source that describes how big "real stars" (whatever that is in the elden ring universe) are?
It wasn't about the size, it was about the fact that it was real stars. Since I can't explain things well, maybe you wouldn't mind reading through 14 or so pages of this thread?

It wasn't about the size, it was about the fact that it was real stars. Since I can't explain things well, maybe you wouldn't mind reading through 14 or so pages of this thread?
Yeah, I looked and saw that basically comets and glitter are classified as stars. I do belive they're real, but boy, what about the size? Idk if they're real, astel is real, where is the source that radahn manipulates something the size of our sun? There isn't.

Yeah, I looked and saw that basically comets and glitter are classified as stars. I do belive they're real, but boy, what about the size? Idk if they're real, astel is real, where is the source that radahn manipulates something the size of our sun? There isn't.
Multiple item descriptions, some NPC dialogue, etc. Some of it is in the other discussion thread.

Multiple item descriptions, some NPC dialogue, etc. Some of it is in the other discussion thread.
"Source:my ass"
I've found multiple spells and items Descriptions (astel and elden beast) that disproves everything thats spewed around here but apparently nobody knows one spell or item that describes an star that is big? The star cluster is also meaningless if you mean that, as every other star seen in the game is small and the star cluster doesn't indicate size. I haven't found anything else and the only source im getting is "search" and "in other threads".

I've found multiple spells and items Descriptions (astel and elden beast) that disproves everything thats spewed around here but apparently nobody knows one spell or item that describes an star that is big? The star cluster is also meaningless if you mean that, as every other star seen in the game is small and the star cluster doesn't indicate size. I haven't found anything else and the only source im getting is "search" and "in other threads".
Respect your elders kid

Respect your elders kid
Lmao this is vs battle, gathering place for people with a hobby that is embarrassing enough, I just want to confront a few "scalers" with facts, considering this is an echo chamber. Also once again source? People are rlly just claiming shit and can't even back it up. Perhaps a "veteran" like you can help hahH

Lmao this is vs battle, gathering place for people with a hobby that is embarrassing enough, I just want to confront a few "scalers" with facts, considering this is an echo chamber. Also once again source? People are rlly just claiming shit and can't even back it up. Perhaps a "veteran" like you can help hahH
The moment you said "source: my ass" your opinion and anything you say is completely irrelevant for me

Stop being obnoxious as **** dude, you can disagree and even post evidence, you're free to do that, nobody said you have to agree, in fact I don't even agree fully, but acting like a smug smartass on said hobby board is just embarrassing and a annoyance.

The moment you said "source: my ass" your opinion and anything you say is completely irrelevant for me
Oh no, the veteran disproves of the kid. Tell your mom you won against somebody on an forum where people talk about the powers of fictional people so your favorite setting is rated higher lol

Oh no, the veteran disproves of the kid. Tell your mom you won against somebody on an forum where people talk about the powers of fictional people so your favorite setting is rated higher lol
Dude you're literally behaving like an ass right now because you disagree with the explanations given here (wich is ok, you have all the rights to disagree and the whole thing is pretty confusing anyway) and it's not a matter of being older or something, you're literally insulting the whole forum, including people who are probably younger than you but go there just because they like to discuss about the fiction they like

NOOO i can't talk with ret ards anymore enjoy your echochamber reta rd hahaha kek
...so how is calling people ******** going to help your case? You haven't convinced anyone or done anything to even warrant people giving a damn about what you're saying when you've thrown insults back to back and looked down on the people here in the brief time you've been here.

I recommend you stop being a smug as **** asshole when you've done nothing to warrant acting this way, you haven't out argued anyone, nothing you've said had been wholly accepted as fact that we should unanimously agree with, and you certainly haven't shown us that you're worth a damn to even invest our time in.

Get over yourself and proceed respectfully or your time here will be very limited

If there is a debate on whether Radahn is holding back stars or meteorites, would it possibly be best to find someone who can translate the original Japanese dialogue? I hear the story (specifically Ranni's sidequest) has some differences from the English version, and there may be some more clear cut information to help figure out what these 'stars' actually are.

If there is a debate on whether Radahn is holding back stars or meteorites, would it possibly be best to find someone who can translate the original Japanese dialogue? I hear the story (specifically Ranni's sidequest) has some differences from the English version, and there may be some more clear cut information to help figure out what these 'stars' actually are.
Could be a good option, though there's much more about that than just one dialogue

No need to spew out insults. From everything you've said, maybe it's not the best idea to make yourself look like a jack ass? This is just a debate forum, not some super serious debate where you need to get mad at one little thing that people are, well, discussing. If you're going to throw out slurs and shit, that just makes you look even worse. so just leave, that simple.

403.gif

Plus, I don't understand why he's there if he thinks the whole idea of the forum is ridiculous, why wasting time on something you see as worthless? Aside from being an ass for the sake of it I mean
The thing about people who actually think vs battleboards are ridiculous and a waste of time: they don't bother interacting with them. And they certainly don't have particular battleboards they actively despise, much less go on despite that in some attempt to set the record straight. Cuz that's just wasting time on a battleboard.
TL;DR: WhyYouLyin is the most pathetic kind of sweaty angry nerd -- one that's in denial about it

Yeah. If he'd just been an arse I woulda loved to invite him to speak. But the fact that his beef seems to be with the hobby itself presents something of an unpassable roadblock.

Yeah. If he'd just been an arse I woulda loved to invite him to speak. But the fact that his beef seems to be with the hobby itself presents something of an unpassable roadblock.
Tbh people that get that bent about vs debating are better off staying away from it. It's just a hobby done for fun, hell it's a hobby within a hobby in a sense considering that you just ain't drawn to it unless you already had a hobby of engaging with the subject matter (playing vidya, reading comics, etc.). Getting severely bent outta shape over it is frankly pretty absurd, seeing as hobbies are supposed to be a relaxant, not a stressor

Last edited:
I would.

I didn't, of course

but I certainly would

I take immense amounts of pleasure from murdering his stupid face when I see him in Bloodborne

Back