• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Also since Marika and Radagon share the same body, and considering the size of Radagon, that would mean theoretically Marika has a monster co-

Does anyone else think that Mohg gives too many runes? He's by no means an easy boss but I feel like he wasn't difficult enough to warrant dropping 420k runes

Also since Marika and Radagon share the same body, and considering the size of Radagon, that would mean theoretically Marika has a monster co-
Wait the hol up
ultraman-ace-ultraman-meme.gif

So from what I checked. The only guys who scale to Placidusaxx are Godfrey, Tarnished, Marika/Radagon, Elden Beast and maybe Maliketh?

And Placidusaxx being the first true elden lord and a supposed high tier character makes scaling his Low 6-B to other characters unlikely.

Ouch
I guess Godfrey, Marika/Radagon, Tarnished and EB can scale, not sure about Maliketh though

The biggest bit about Placidusax's storm is whether or not it would actually scale

Storms, by default, don't. The only reason the Dark Souls one was considered acceptable was something about it using the soul of a dragon or something, I'm hazy on the details as the discussion was some years ago. Do we have any intel on the exact mechanics of Placidusax' storm summoning?

The biggest bit about Placidusax's storm is whether or not it would actually scale

Storms, by default, don't. The only reason the Dark Souls one was considered acceptable was something about it using the soul of a dragon or something, I'm hazy on the details as the discussion was some years ago. Do we have any intel on the exact mechanics of Placidusax' storm summoning?
Afaik, the storm appears in the boss fight, but disperses when you kill him.

Another protagonist from a Japanese media that's 5'7" and gets tons of bitches maidens, the Tarnished is just too powerful...

Afaik, the storm appears in the boss fight, but disperses when you kill him.
That's not really all we'd need, lad. The issue would be whether it scales to physicals, since otherwise it's just environmental destruction with no obvious correlation to his actual AP.

Nautili are fuller but given how much wider Land Octopi are I thought that'd cancel out. It's better than just considering them a sphere of flesh anyway

Oh wait I didn't notice the scaling to octopus strength. Yeah that's not something I'd agree with

Back