• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

According to the main page for the game on Tv tropes:

"Much like in real life ancient history, Lands Between’s inhabitants refer to all celestial objects in the heavens as “stars” - but meteors and comets are distinguished, being called “falling stars” and “shooting stars” to differentiate them with the distant stars which fill up the universe. The distinction doesn’t end there; the falling stars are the source of Glintstones which Carian Royal Family and Raya Lucaria Academy studied, as well as the origin of alien creatures like Alabaster or Onyx Lords, all of which are connected with the Dark Moon who guides Ranni; meanwhile, the distant stars are often associated with the Greater Will, who bestowed Lands Between with the Elden Ring."

Ah yes, Tv Tropes, a very reliable source of information
Didn't say it was an official absolutely accurate statement but I'm gonna ask, is there a problem with tvtropes? Everytime I've checked statements from them, it was a bit badly interpretated at worst and they're far more often right than wrong

According to the main page for the game on Tv tropes:

"Much like in real life ancient history, Lands Between’s inhabitants refer to all celestial objects in the heavens as “stars” - but meteors and comets are distinguished, being called “falling stars” and “shooting stars” to differentiate them with the distant stars which fill up the universe. The distinction doesn’t end there; the falling stars are the source of Glintstones which Carian Royal Family and Raya Lucaria Academy studied, as well as the origin of alien creatures like Alabaster or Onyx Lords, all of which are connected with the Dark Moon who guides Ranni; meanwhile, the distant stars are often associated with the Greater Will, who bestowed Lands Between with the Elden Ring."
So if this is taken into account, then that means enemies like the Alabaster/Onyx Lords and Fallingstar Beasts would only be related to meteorites

But creatures like Elden Beast... possibly tier 4?

Didn't say it was an official absolutely accurate statement but I'm gonna ask, is there a problem with tvtropes? Everytime I've checked statements from them, it was a bit badly interpretated at worst and they're far more often right than wrong
Personally I've seen them say a lotta stuff that no matter how much I searched I just could find nothing about.

Sometimes I feel like I insanely level up my stats out of pure spite. Like I get so mad at an enemy I spend ridiculous levels of time powering up just to ******* run them into the ground.

TL;DR **** the Bell Bearing Hunter how are you so ******* fast you slow moving son of a bitch
I ******* hate the Bell Bearing Hunter. Why did they have to give that ************ the Force?

I never personally found the bell bearing hunter all that difficult, then again I am a filthy intelligence user so I just spammed sorceries at him from a safe distance

Can't remember which ones I used for all the encounters with him but I do remember for the Caelid one I used Rannis Dark Moon and Magic Glintblade

Sometimes I feel like I insanely level up my stats out of pure spite. Like I get so mad at an enemy I spend ridiculous levels of time powering up just to ******* run them into the ground.

TL;DR **** the Bell Bearing Hunter how are you so ******* fast you slow moving son of a bitch
That was me with the golem in Leyndell on the divine bridge, I tried so many times and got wrecked so often it became personal

That was me with the golem in Leyndell on the divine bridge, I tried so many times and got wrecked so often it became personal
Oh god I hated that golem. I ended up fighting him at like level 15 because of a trap chest in the weeping peninsula teleporting me to the divine bridge and I spent like 2 hours fighting it because I thought I'd get a cool reward or the nearby teleporter would activate and take me somewhere cool.

All I got was like 2K runes but I'd be damned if it didn't feel good finally putting it down.

I mean that seems like a general calc, not one that only applies to DS3. So assuming they're the same...

It's still clearing horizon-wide clouds. Only thing you'd need to change is timeframe

Good **** lad, remind me to keep any suggestions or ideas I have to myself, I'll just look over the feats and calc them in secret and drop them when they're good to go from now on.

Oh god I hated that golem. I ended up fighting him at like level 15 because of a trap chest in the weeping peninsula teleporting me to the divine bridge and I spent like 2 hours fighting it because I thought I'd get a cool reward or the nearby teleporter would activate and take me somewhere cool.

All I got was like 2K runes but I'd be damned if it didn't feel good finally putting it down.
Same thing happened to me lol

Back