• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Just kidding
images

Tbh I think Rahdan's "stars" are more like "shooting stars", like that of comets and stuff.

And for Ranni/Rennala, well **** if I know but they don't seem to be the same type of "star" if that makes sense. Still don't know if it's legit or not but they do seem to be inherently different, might need to look up the raws.

There's a boss that is 100% related to Astel near Volcano Manor who is fought in a giant impact crater that is almost certainly made by it, that would net 8-A to probably low tier 7.
We also have those molten slag feats that probably all High 8-C to 8-B.

Last edited:
I call dibs on making Malenia's profile by the way, if no one else has.

Lets start with the basics first. We need to calc the enviroment destruction caused by some monsters. Most notably the bears and the Agheel dragon. The dragon can be calcedas GPE but It wouldn't scale 100% to the Tarnished. We need to figure it out the lore behind stars and everything.

We need some footage and measurements of the destruction caused by them. Does anyone have the clips (questionmark here)

Lets start with the basics first. We need to calc the enviroment destruction caused by some monsters. Most notably the bears and the Agheel dragon. The dragon can be calcedas GPE but It wouldn't scale 100% to the Tarnished. We need to figure it out the lore behind stars and everything.

We need some footage and measurements of the destruction caused by them. Does anyone have the clips (questionmark here)
Well dragons can charge their whole body into the Tarnished with some attacks. Is that impressive?

Well dragons can charge their whole body into the Tarnished with some attacks. Is that impressive?
Idk much anything about AP calcs but wouldn't that still not matter accounting for the Tarnished's surface area like a big force his hitting him but he's not getting hit by every bit of it

Again, we can calc the various large mobs destroying stone structures. Like the Erdtree Avatar being able to frag giant pots and the lesser giants being able to uproot trees.

Beat it, still gotta beat mal tho and do cleanup.

Well I'm for using whatever tier the crater gives for Radahn, and then adding "possibly 4-A" at the back since they could be real stars.

The hole is probably well within tier 7, it's hundreds meters deep and like a hundred or two meters wide.
The falling star beast probably lower end tier 7 too so there's that.

Also from the looks of things, the shit hole that is Farum is due to Placidusax, and that weather bullshit definitely looks extremely high tier 7 imo.

Well I'm for using whatever tier the crater gives for Radahn, and then adding "possibly 4-A" at the back since they could be real stars.
Radahn is gonna upscale massively from that crater, considering that that was just one meteor out of the meteor shower, and he held one back that basically blotted out the blackness of space, not to mention this being something he did passively while both weakened and driven mindless (magic ofc relying upon intellect and mental clarity for best results)

That ****** has a billion magic res.
He's also not even the hardest boss in the game, that goes to Malenia.
From what I've seen of Malenia's second phase. That's gotta be the most bullshit thing to fight ever. She practically counters everything.

Astel's wing and Bastard's Star pretty much uses stars to attack, though they are small.

I f***ing love on how Elden Ring can allow you to make so many anime tropes here, you have:
  • The Phalanx sorceries can make you feels like an our beloved motivated yet smooth criminal human-demon, Vergil
  • Maliketh and Blaidd (is the name correct?) Armors can make you feels like an Infamous Black Swordman himself, doesn't mention the game has so much tribute to Miura, RIP our beloved mangaka
  • Speaking of Maliketh, not only it does have similarity with Berserker armor, funnily enough it can be referenced to another mad knight
  • Still abour Fate, Unseen Blade sorcery is the closest thing you can for playing as Saber Artoria. And the Frenzied Burst incanation is the closest thing you can for playing Lancer Karna, grab an big a** spear and you good to go

I dunno why I keep thinking Radahn has a bull face, so everytime I feel his actual face it feels so wrong.

Back