• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Yeah, he's pretty much designed to be killed with summons, considering the **** load there is in the arena. He was much easier with summons, but without it, he absolutely destroyed me.

I wanna make Ranni but her lore atm is way to all over, I got some idea but no way in hell do I got it all figured, so that's gonna be a pain.

Though for starters, someone like Radahn would probably be easy enough to make and given he's probably important for scaling, we should aim to make him first as a foundation for the verse, and mal can probably be made after him given her stuff is figured out mostly and her abilities are well explained and she scales off him directly.

Tarnished is gonna be a long way's away lads, we need every weapon, item, ash, art, and more all figured out first, and if we do keys we have to figure out which stuff is impossible to get before the certain keys to see what gets locked between them.

Would Melina get a profile? She implies that she was eventually going to kill the Tarnished in the fiery flame ending.

Kinda sucks we never got a boss fight against Melina for that ending but eh.

She's half the reason I ain't ******* with Ranni yet, she and Ranni having a thing going on between them, what is that thing though? How do they connect? I do not know but I kinda need to know first.

So, am I approaching the endgame if I've encountered the two Tree Sentinels as well as discover the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Grace? I haven't even explored half of Caelid yet.

Chariot is going to do clips for everything, I'm gonna create the layout for the abilities, magic, weapons, etc etc.

So, am I approaching the endgame if I've encountered the two Tree Sentinels as well as discover the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Grace? I haven't even explored half of Caelid yet.
Not even close, maybe like 35-40% at best.
The boss of the capital is the halfway point but there's a fuckton of optional bosses (and i mean like actual bosses, not same boss #69, I mean like full blown unique lore relevant *******).

Not even close, maybe like 35-40% at best.
The boss of the capital is the halfway point but there's a fuckton of optional bosses (and i mean like actual bosses, not same boss #69, I mean like full blown unique lore relevant *******).
I can see where all the time was spent

That's definitely something. They do directly say causality in the description, saying it's the relationship between all things or something. But in action I'm having trouble envisioning it.

After going through a few of the weapons and stuff The Tarnished is already pretty damn hax. Life Manipulation, probably Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, potential immortality negation, etc. They can also resist like all of that stuff. And this is really just the tip of the iceberg.

:unsure:
I mean, it fits the criteria of casuality manip based on the item description, albeit its on the very low-end spectrum of it and is essentially just glorified Attack Reflection lol

Looks like the project has been started on making the Elden Ring profiles

Tho i'm wondering, do they have the haxes (i mean for the bosses)?

Looks like the project has been started on making the Elden Ring profiles

Tho i'm wondering, do they have the haxes (i mean for the bosses)?
Malenia can inflict scarlet rot, which looks to be a combination of poison manipulation and corruption. I'm not too far into the game yet actually so I don't really know too much

Malenia can inflict scarlet rot, which looks to be a combination of poison manipulation and corruption. I'm not too far into the game yet actually so I don't really know too much
Also I remember someone saying Malenia can heal her health by damaging you? That'd be some pretty sick healing hax ngl.

I'd prefer if we wait a little while longer before making profiles for the more complex characters. There's still a lot to unpack from the game like Malenia potentially being a vassal for the God of Rot.

You're free to make profiles for giants or fodder tho.

If anyone has official character art of any of the relevant dudes post it, we need renders, I can try to make some.

Can someone name some bosses that don't have a lot of lore or aren't mentioned in many lines of dialogue? For some quick profiles

If anyone has official character art of any of the relevant dudes post it, we need renders, I can try to make some.
Pic for the Tarnished
vargram-art-elden-ring-wiki-300px.jpg

What do you think about using the statue for Malenia as a profile render?

I can render that but that's a bit low res tbh, I might have to upscale it.
Mal has official art iirc, we should use the concept art of her imo. I know Radahn has a really good piece of concept art we could use, I just can't find it without text over it. (Seen it in the artbook that came with the game, if someone can scan that we'd have art to make renders for a good chunk of characters).

Back