• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Beat radhan in 3 tries. Mostly had the npcs jump him and came in for the occasional heavy. Didn’t expect bro to be so rapid though. Homie was straight up eating corpses
The Radahn Festival is easily one of the most epic boss fights I've ever played. You're literally using an army of great warriors to grant rest to a demigod.

Also Patches peacing the **** out the instant he sees Radahn is just perfect

Honestly I wish I fought Marika. The true goddess of Elden ring is Aria Justrad (my character) and there should be statues of me after I become Elden lord.

But yea I agree would of been nice
Marika could have been the DLC secret boss fight. With all the time travel shenanigans From has used before, it could have been to here and make us fight Marika at her prime.

Also props to that horse, I honestly have no idea how that thing can move like that with all that weight on its back
It's actually thanks to Radahn. Radahn has a very close bond with his horse so when he grew too big for the scrawny seed, he refused to abandon it and outright decided to learn gravity spells so he could continue riding it.

Does anyone know where I could bring up feats that could be calced because creating a miniature nebula could get the verse into tier 6 if a call beyond could make bloodborne high 6C. One item does this and two charecters if my memory is correct.

• Elden beast makes a small nebula
  • Astel makes a nebula as well as the weapon from its remembrance

Another feat is flying dragon Agheel burning multiple wandering nobles in addition to some water and rock getting vaporized from it's fire breath. Another note is that the description of the Agheel flame incantation describes Agheel as burning wandering nobles to ash so we know how thorough the fire is in burning things. Overall it's probably tier 8.

Lastly I plan on suggesting calcing the KE of trolls, runebears and golems as they would probably be nice 9A feats.

Does anyone know where I could bring up feats that could be calced because creating a miniature nebula could get the verse into tier 6 if a call beyond could make bloodborne high 6C. One item does this and two charecters if my memory is correct.

• Elden beast makes a small nebula
  • Astel makes a nebula as well as the weapon from its remembrance

Another feat is flying dragon Agheel burning multiple wandering nobles in addition to some water and rock getting vaporized from it's fire breath. Another note is that the description of the Agheel flame incantation describes Agheel as burning wandering nobles to ash so we know how thorough the fire is in burning things. Overall it's probably tier 8.

Lastly I plan on suggesting calcing the KE of trolls, runebears and golems as they would probably be nice 9A feats.
ER is well beyond tier 6 already

I just love how Leyndell and Enir-Ilim are so similar yet so different in appearence and themes. Both cities are tied to the divine, are imposing and majestic in their own ways and are key locations for the lore, if not THE most important structures in the LB yet differ in many ways.

Leyndell is a magnificent city, with large buildings with tons of golden elements from roofs to balconies, altars and enormous, majestic statues and gigantic structures mixed with the roots of the Erdtree. The whole city is massive, with tons of hidden locations and passages all over the place, several layers including some that are riddled with corpses, monsters and so on, while on the higher levels the corpse of Gransax serves as a trophy and symbol of power for the GO. And then you have locations like the Queen's Bedchamber and the Elden Throne, all magnificent, as close as possible to the Erdtree. Overall, Leyndell is an imposing and vast structure, a fortified, broken yet beautiful city that exists to represent the prosperity of the Erdtree and the divine, which tragically falls to pieces but remains proud and magnificent, basking in the glory of the Erdtree. A place bathed in gold but imposing and fortified, majestic and very domineering at the same time, just like the Erdtree and Marika herself.

Enir-Ilim meanwhile is majestic and imposing to but in a different way. Aside from broken bridges, it's almost completely intact, with at worst some roofs covered with sand and missing tiles. The color scheme is paler than Leyndell, closer to bronze, with even plants looking not dead but simply not growing anymore. Unlike Leyndell which is a compact city full of hidden passages, small and large streets, in short a proper city, Enir-Ilim always goes upward, growing taller and taller, with spiral, pillar and tower motifs everywhere, including in monuments in altars, almost as if the tower itself was trying to reach the heavens, with pillars buildt downward and upward at the same time, weird statues of mixed bodies encircled by some worm/serpentine-like thing and corpses integrated in the structures and, of course, the Divine Gate, made of tons of bodies, standing at the top and above everything else. The whole place feels like something that shouldn't exist, both sinister and beautiful at the same time, and that clearly wasn't made by human hands and for an almost incomprehensible purpose. The fact it's never night time there also gives off the feeling the location is not really damaged but somehow frozen in time, which isn't helped by the sand you can see dropping from pillars and structures above you, giving it a "sand of time" motif.

Their music also fit the idea. Leyndell's theme is bombastic, imposing and majestic but with a sad tone to, reflecting how the city and really the Golden Order are in ruins yet still stand. An age of prosperity and domination that is on its last legs but still display beauty and power. Enir-Ilim's theme however is more ethereal, with shades of majesty especially in the first notes but much more subded and mysterious. It really conveys the idea of a place that cannot be properly described.

Back