• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

YOU LITTLE-

...Nevermind.
Well, when I say a few others, It's Millicent, Rya, Tragoth and Boggart. The rest though...it's free real estate (I admit, I don't betray Nephili but mostly so I can give the potion to the Dung Eather instead and get his summon)

Last edited:
Profiles I intend to make in the near future:

• Messmer
  • Rellana
  • Midra
  • Ymir
  • Ansbach
  • The Greater Will
  • Frenzied Flame
  • Ranni (if that's okay and no one deals with her)
  • Fire Knight Hilde (summon)
  • Ancient Dragon Florissax (summon)
  • The two Black Knights summons
Potentially Leda to and if we do it, the Leyndell army (probably going to be the Golden Order in general), Raya Lucaria and Messmer's army

Last edited:
He gatekeeps an item that can be used for the Margit boss fight. Using it allows you to pin down said boss and get some free hits twice during the battle. It can also be used in another boss fight much later but I won't say anything much
Whelp, it is what it is.
Hum yeah, mind I recommand doing some exploration, getting some level and stuff like that? Maybe use the Greyholl technic
Ya I’m exploring now. Killed a dragon, a werewolf and some blood finger dude. What’s that?

Whelp, it is what it is.

Ya I’m exploring now. Killed a dragon, a werewolf and some blood finger dude. What’s that?
There's a giant dragon named Greyroll in the region of Caelid at the east of Limgrave. You can access it through a secret portal via the third curch of Marika in Limgrave. The region is high level and the fight is supposed to be very tough since while Greyroll can't move, she has multiple smaller dragons around her and a mountain of HP. However, you get behind her where she and her dragons can't reach you, take a bleed weapon and hit her until she dies (bleed do a percentage of HP so it can go very fast). With a bleed weapon, it takes around 3 minutes or so (you have a fort in the south of Limgrave where a Godrick knight drops an Ash of War with bleed effect you can put on a weapon or you can take a flail with bleed effect somewhere else). She will drop 50,000 runes in one row. However, if you happen to have consumed a Gold-Pickled Fowl to (shortly before killing her), she will drop 80,000 runes. You can find one relatively easily right next to the first site of Grace in Limgrave.

There are other interesting details so I can't go through exactly all the steps but you can easily find videos on YT if you want. Also, the portal from Marika's church leads you to an area with a very dangerous boss (avoid him for now) and several high level enemies who are very strong BUT drop more than 1000 runes each so if you're cautious and not too greedy, you can use that as a farm ground

Last edited:
It's... it's still also a war. The Hornsent were far from some hapless people that couldn't do anything given they could field Divine Beasts that controlled the storms themselves as well as the magics of the Crucible, on top of their regular Horned Warriors, Curseblades and Inquisitors.

Like I said, "they were great at X war" where Y never showed up isn't a confirmation that they're better than Y. Just that that they're better than individual forces of X. Especially considering they weren't like, fighting all other forces at once.
It's a war yes, but for the most part it's just a massacre as the story trailer shows.
Malenia's army is entirely (or almost) composed of Cleanrot Knights, so there is a much greater chance that an army will lose against an army that is mostly made up of better fighters.
The Cleanrot Knight traveled from the north to the south of the Lands Between without losing a single battle against several different types of enemies (and Finlay did this on her own on the way back).

There's a giant dragon named Greyroll in the region of Caelid at the east of Limgrave. You can access it through a secret portal via the third curch of Marika in Limgrave. The region is high level and the fight is supposed to be very tough since while Greyroll can't move, she has multiple smaller dragons around her and a mountain of HP. However, you get behind her where she and her dragons can't reach you, take a bleed weapon and hit her until she dies (bleed do a percentage of HP so it can go very fast). With a bleed weapon, it takes around 3 minutes or so (you have a fort in the south of Limgrave where a Godrick knight drops an Ash of War with bleed effect you can put on a weapon or you can take a flail with bleed effect somewhere else). She will drop 50,000 runes in one row. However, if you happen to have consumed a Gold-Pickled Fowl to (shortly before killing her), she will drop 80,000 runes. You can find one relatively easily right next to the first site of Grace in Limgrave.

There are other interesting details so I can't go through exactly all the steps but you can easily find videos on YT if you want. Also, the portal from Marika's church leads you to an area with a very dangerous boss (avoid him for now) and several high level enemies who are very strong BUT drop more than 1000 runes each so if you're cautious and not too greedy, you can use that as a farm ground
I got some bleed weapon from the blood finger dude. Is that good enough or?

It's a war yes, but for the most part it's just a massacre as the story trailer shows.
Malenia's army is entirely (or almost) composed of Cleanrot Knights, so there is a much greater chance that an army will lose against an army that is mostly made up of better fighters.
Messmer isn't lacking in knights himself (and has both the Black and Fire variants). And I'm unsure what you mean here, the Haligtree had infantry and foot soldiers the same way Messmer did, her army wasn't just her Knights. Even then, Furnace Golems mean that Messmer has far greater destructive potential against his enemies and can potentially scour most of them.

Also, better fighters? Messmer's Knights were facing Divine Beast empowered warriors and winning, they were no slouches in that regard.
The Cleanrot Knight traveled from the north to the south of the Lands Between without losing a single battle against several different types of enemies (and Finlay did this on her own on the way back).
Finlay made her way back but let's not pretend that she was fighting entire armies to do so. It is a very impressive feat all the same. As for them making their way down, that just ties back to what I said earlier; it's a good feat but pretty moot as a point over an army she didn't face, especially when looking at objective means, Messmer has more to use.

Would the Furnace Golem scale to the Fire Giants? I think they have bits and pieces of Fire Giants in them last time I fought one or I could've just been seeing things.

Would the Furnace Golem scale to the Fire Giants? I think they have bits and pieces of Fire Giants in them last time I fought one or I could've just been seeing things.
I think they were effigies of the Fire Giant rather than the real ones but yes, you can see their heads hanging on their waist.

You say that as if there's more than 2 important women in Mashle
Not for witches
107968054.png

lol I just noticed Elden Beast's profile has absorption and healing based on being able to absorb and heal from holy damage. How did that end up on there lmao

Where is the DLC in the timeline? Is the final boss of the DLC considered to be what level?
Seems generally accepted that the DLC is between killing Mohg and going to Crumbling Farum Azula and the final boss is 7-A, possibly 4-A like other top tiers.

Back