• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

Eden Zero Repair
@AstralKing

But the king says in this new chapter that shiki is only cast as repair man and that he was not a real one. In the same panel, one of the robots says that they're being repaired by the auto repair system and because of that shiki isn't doing any real repair on these robots.

Edit: To truely find out whether shiki can indeed repair a robot, we have to wait for a future chapter where shiki indeed repairs a broken robot. Until then, he should just stay unknown.

well it appears as if Weisz drove for 5 Minutes, so 80/60=1.34 then 1.34x5=6.67, so Weisz traveled about 6.67 Km, and Shiki traveled that distance in 30 to 10 seconds, so he traveled 0.22 Km in 1 second, or 0.67 Km in 1 Second

That speed calculation is just based on assumption, how do we even know that this futuristic looking motorcycle is even going at the 80 km/h, it can be going on a speed much faster then that.

I feel like we shouldn't rush with using this, afterall the series just started and we will probably get many opportunity for a speed calculation so lets not rush this.

So assuming Shiki traveled that distance in 10 seconds, he traveled 2.26 Km in 1 second, or 4.67 Km in 1 second, which would be Hypersonic to Hypersonic+ Speeds

That wasn't exactly a motorcycle lol and the rocket wasn't chasing him the whole time and the rocket hit before shinki even caught up

We have a combat sped feat for Shinki with blitz the foot brothers in combat so what you are guys looking for traveling speed??

How is that a moped, both of their legs are on each side of the bike. If you remove the hood and the steering wheel, it would look like any other motorcycle. In todays time, this would be classified as a motorcycle and not a moped.

I wasn't just talking about the 1985 motocycle un the Dragon Ball manga, but the pervertion of a wild kid that have never seen a human before who can Jump very high and have superhuman strenght. Very familiar.

Unlike shiki, goku has seen humans before like his grandpa/master. Also goku doesn't have some kinda technology from old ages that give you control over gravity, so i don't see familiarity in there.

Also i can say that goku isn't so orignal at all, his back story is very familiar to superman. How his planet was destroyed and his parent send him to some other planet. He has a very strong body just like when superman was a kid, being able to jump very high and lift strong objects.

I noticed that Shiki had some impressive feats in the recent chapters, like dodging missiles or blitzing the mecha. It could yield good speed results. I'd calc them, but I'm pretty bad at speed calcs...

I do need more feats for my blog. So if you got any accepted feats of calcs, let me know.

@Dragon

Alright, will do.

I did calc the Foot brothers deflecting Rebecca's bullets (didn't post it here), but it resulted just in superhuman speed :/

It's kinda a pity that these chapters had so much speed feats and all of them are pretty much unquantifiable :/

Goku has never seen a girl touches her butt, Shiki has never seen a human touches her ****. Both raised in the the Wild and no nothing about anything else besides their own.

Define "moderno society" tell me how being raised by robots, who have their own society. That is not being raised in the wild. That is just being raised in a different civilization.

He was raised by one man in the wilderness. Shiki was raised by a group of robots in their civilization. Complete difference.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He was raised by one man in the wilderness. Shiki was raised by a group of robots in their civilization. Complete difference.
Exacta. Can't copy everything 100% becuase copyright.

Robots have intelligence so I don't see why Shinki wouldn't know basic maners and have common sense about things like that involving the world

Rebecca was the first human female shiki has ever seen, him grabing her face and **** and even checking under her skirt was for the reason of confirming whether rebecca was truely a female. 1

Eden zero girl
@Mitch
I wouldn't do that, but shiki doing it is understandable. The only people he has ever lived with since he was very young was a group of robots in a amusement park the size of a island/planet. They probably didn't tell him much about the genders other then the things to look for when determining whether one is a female or a male, and shiki may have acted upon the things the robots told him when he was trying to figure out what gender rebecca truely was. In which in the end he came with the conclusion that she was indeed a female.

Back