• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

OOOOOHHH, I didn't know how to make a proper gallery, so I copied the One from Fairy Tail with just Natsu, and then removed him, but he's not there anymore so it is fine right

SWeet we got a Eden Zero verse. Anyways I know I'm not the only one that think that little robot maid is similar Virgo right?

I'm just sad, there really isn't a lot of feats yet for the characters, so a lot of their stats, are listed as unknown

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm just sad, there really isn't a lot of feats yet for the characters, so a lot of their stats, are listed as unknown
Well we just started but we all know that Shiki is gonna be 5-B and up later on

That "Mother" character said that shiki will either save the whole universe or destroy it. so we will probably get a low 2-c or higher at the end of the series.

Just saying, we should not be making files from characters we don't really have information on. Weisz has no need for a profile right now as such I am getting rid of it.

SSBXeno573 said:
hopefully this series will be better than the scum known as fairy tail.
Indeed 😂 not gonna lie, I like the girl in Eden better then Lucy. Not only she is someone that u could chill with but hell the way she eats is hilarious lol

@SSBXeno

You should keep such opinion to yourself, we don't need comments like that here. It will only start problems and derail this thread, so just stick with discussion about eden's zero.

KaiserReinhardt said:
@SSBXeno
You should keep such opinion to yourself, we don't need comments like that here. It will only start problems and derail this thread, so just stick with discussion about eden's zero.
freedom of speech my dood. and it's not even derailing. i'm just saying that i would like tis series to be better than fairy tail.

@SSBXeno

Talking about other series other than eden's zero on this thread is derailing, and also talking about other series in a bad manner will only cause problems. We don't want any problems in this thread, we just want to discusse about eden's zero.'

"i'm just saying that i would like tis series to be better than fairy tail." I have no problem with that, but saying stuff like "the scum known as fairy tail" will only cause problems and derail this thread.

"freedom of speech my dood" If your freedom of speech is causing problems in this thread, then we don't need it really. Also we have rules in this wiki, and you have to follow it like everyone else.

Edit: This whole conversation between us is also derailing this thread, in which i want to end it here.

There's a thing called Freedom of Speech. However, there is also a thing called common sense to know what you shouldn't say. There is also using your brain to understand that there is a time and place for saying such things. This is not the time nor place as you are talking to a group of Fairy Tail fans and just flat out called something they like scum. Common sense would tell you that's not a good idea.

It's ok to say you hate and dislike something, but going so far to say scum or other bad manner words, just sounds like you want a rise out of people

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
English Chapter is out:
possible new speed feat for Shiki
Unfortunately, we don't know the distance between Shiki and Weizz so pretty sure the feat cannot be calc, unless we're using assumption.

Average speed of motorcycle is around 80 km/h, if we can determined how many time has passed from Weisz took off to Shiki launched himself, we probably can calc the feat.

The new chapter confirms it was Shinki who was fixing the robots in the flashback of Robert so his intelligence should be upgraded

U guys do realize Rebecca had a gun with bullets close range and those guys repeatedly knocked back dozens of them right??! That's a good feat right there and Shinki blitzed then in combat not travel tho

Yeah robots do the rapair work but Shinki was said not to be one of us by the King in the same page or panel so that's probably what that phrase meant

Back