• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

The art and the fanservice is good... but don't go expecting a good plot. At all.

@AppleLord

The sequel is probably gonna be way longer then ten chapters, and we don't know if there would be other arcs after it.

Also whether it's worh reading fairy tail, i won't give any opinion on it since mine or any other opinion about the show might ruin the way you look at the series.

I will say, go and watch/read fairy tail, if you like it then you like it, if you dislike it then you dislike it. You shouldn't be asking about other opinion, since that will ruin your own judgement about the show.

Damage3245 said:
The art and the fanservice is good... but don't go expecting a good plot. At all.
Meh, the backstories (especially Natsu's and Zeref's) were good. The actual plot of the series as a whole is them getting in troubles every time they go.

They defeat an alliance of dark mages, and the two main villains of the series. But the fight aren't really realistic, so if you want to watch it just for the fight, don't expect anything extraordinary. It's supposed to mainly hit you emotionally and it can also give some fun gags. And the music is good, which was enough to get me to watch the anime only arcs despite them being... bad, to be very generous.

I heard FT characters are stronger than Bleach characters and more hax as well.

I read FT until there was a castle/Guild with wheels, does someone remember the chapter? Natsu had just saved Lucy from a tower. IIRC.

I think you're referring to the Phantom Lord arc.

It's somewhere between chapter 50/60.

Still, I also recommend watching the anime as it's well done.

Up to that point I felt that it was still interesting with lots of potential. I may be or may be not mistaking, but if I felt the story was good so far (don't know why I stopped reading), shall the rest be awesome or disapointing for me?

I honestly enjoyed the whole thing, I really wasn't expecting any dark stuff or deaths in the story, and I knew Friendship would always win in the end, so maybe others were reading it for a different reason, but don't let comment sections fool you, while there are certainly a lot of people who dislike it, there are an even greater of people who love the series, and honestly I loved the final arc, and it's my personal favorite

AppleLord said:

I read FT until there was a castle/Guild with wheels, does someone remember the chapter? Natsu had just saved Lucy from a tower. IIRC.
I call bullshit in that logic, Yhwach solos the verse.

I know that feel maybe just try an interesting anime 57dd211e35f31e8f2a76a0a89da59900
I see...

interesting, that mini robot was able to even cancel shiki's ability. Who is gonna be it's master, shiki or the younger version of the professor.

Pretty sure she thought that Weiss sounded like her master, and since she's from the future, future weiss is most likely her master

JohnCenaNation said:
AppleLord said:

I call bullshit in that logic, Yhwach solos the verse.
I am very sure that Yhwach wouldn't survive a blast from Acnologia's roar.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
AppleLord said:
I am very sure that Yhwach wouldn't survive a blast from Acnologia's roar.
Moon level >>>> Multi-Continent level
He is gonna be downgraded to Continent level soon because there was no "hollow space" accounted for in the feat and a staff members did a quick calc adding the hollow space and that was the result.

We finally see shiki use something other then punching his enemy, that gravity wave was pretty cool. He is able to bring his enemies close to him, using his gravity gear.

Having verses page is very useful, we can have threads linked to it, like discussion threads and CRT.

It's ok that shiki is the only one at the moment, we will also make new pages for other characters that will appear in the future.

Back