• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

So Shiki can fire Gravity as projectiles, interesting, also I expect him to make a black hole one day, and gravity in a meteor

This is a modern battle/adventure manga....I expect a meteor at this point. It's basically a law at this point...

Let's see, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Seven Deadly Sins, and Fairy Tail have summoned Meteors, so yeah it's gonna happen eventually

Thanos vs Shiki incoming in a few years ;)

Also, I'm interested in how Shiki's "Gravity Ball" works. Does it ignore durability(probably not) or does it simply create a huge gravitation field?

That's what I am wondering. It looked pretty interesting. We gotta wait til he uses it again in a real serious battle tho.

How can Shiki's feats work when he reduces the mass of an object?

A meteor > nope Shiki made it weightless.

Shiki would have no reason to summon a weightless meteor though, since that would do jack shit and would be useless as an attack.

Why would he summon a weightless meteor, that's just nonsensical. Why are we talking about a feat that hasn't happened and likely won't happen (if it does) for awhile.

I tried, but most of them were either unquantifiable or had shitty results.

The feat where the foot brothers deflected bullets resulted just in "superhuman" speed(I didn't post the calc), and Shiki travelling to the mecha in a few seconds/minutes had unquantifiable time/distance.

Then there's the missile dodging feat, but it also has no clear panels to scale from :(

I guess I could try calcing the bullet dodging feat from when they just arrived at Blue Garden. But I doubt it would yield anything too impressive, despite it being super casual

Yes.

Also;

Striking Strength = Durability. Your durability scales to your Striking Strength.

Durability =/= Striking Strength. Your Striking Strength does not scale to your AP.

For future reference. But yeah, that reasoning doesn't fly.

No, and he got oneshotted by Shiki. I honestly disagree with scaling both his dura and DC to shiki. Surviving an attack =/= tanking an attack

The king should only scale to the 8-A durability and not the attack potency, since he has never shown any attack on the level of shiki.

He should be like happy from fairy tail, great durability, but weak attack potency unless he has shown otherwise.

Chapter is Out in English: http://*****************/read-online/Edens-Zero-chapter-11.html

Also with this chapter we might already have More Tier 5 entities

Eating time isn't tier 5, but it seems heavily implied that the Time Eater is bigger than a Planet by size so Tier 5 is still possible.

And, oh look, Erza is here now.

Time eater, things are getting interessting. It's also Tier 5 from sheer size alone, it probably has abilities related to time manipulation.

Machina maker, i'm starting to like this ether gear. Also erza 2.0 is here, lets see whats her deal with shiki is about.

Btw, if the guy is capable of destroying (not "eating", destroy) the timeline of planets that would make him High 3-A... assuming it doesn't get considered an outlier.

Tier 5 via size is still impressive enough.

Back