• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

I'm really glad that Hiro made a great solution on avoiding the timeline plot holes.

Also have to say, this chapter has me pretty hyped. Weisz's Ether Gear, The Time Eater, and ELCYYY!!

Elcy better be Evil as Fudge, cause I swear to god if she likes Shiki, it gonna kinda succ, but whatever good to see Erza still fighting

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Elcy better be Evil as Fudge, cause I swear to god if she likes Shiki, it gonna kinda succ, but whatever good to see Erza still fighting
There's a bunch of evil characters that fall for the main character in stories =/

Ether flows in people's bodies. Shiki can run in the walls.

I won't say anymore. ovo

Mashima is aiming for Toriko and Dragon Ball. Maybe Saint Seiya too.

Edens her or demonking
Edens her or demonking2
Well "Mother", said that shiki will either become a hero of legends or a king of demon and cause the destruction of the universe. So he already has the potential of becoming a universal level character in the future, when he grows stronger.

What "Mother" said "What will he bring about to this universe. I wonder... ". She is talking like other universes also exist, so the eden's zero verse might be a multiverse.

The toriko and the dragon ball verse has shown to have multiple universes, so hiro doing the same with his space adventure isn't far fetched. We were already introduced to a entity which is able to talk to us the readers and is kinda treating this whole thing as a fictional story that she will narrated for us. We also got characters like "Mother" and the time eater which are both bigger then a planet when it comes to their size. Keep in mind that all this has happen in the first 11 chapters of this series, who knows how long this series will run and how many more powerful characters we will meet.

So i think that there might be a possibility that the eden zero verse might turn into multi-universal. It's just me theorising, nothing too serious.

Just wait untill Shiki starts fodderizing 1-A characters. Jokes aside, seeing how by chapter 11 we have all this crazy stuff, I do expect some tier 2 stuff by the end of the series.

I was gonna say that Mashima needs to understand dimensional stuff to make a tier 2 character but I just remembered Toriyama.

Edens zero destroyed
At the end of chapter 4, we got this scene. In the distance we see a destroyed planet. If you look closely at the planet, you will see huge craters all over the planet. This might be the cause of a battle between two people and their battle caused the planet itself to be destroyed.
What do you guys think about this.

Edit: Here is a more zoomed versio .

Male and female corpse, mean Rebecca and Weisz?

And in tranlation(using google) elasy already conquered 7 uninverse(but wait for english relese)

The chapter is out on jaimini's Box!!

This was pretty cool. Elsie looking creepy(and awesome) af, and.. tentacles?

I never thought I'd say it, but EZ so far is having more fanservice than in FT. He's going into all the fetishes. First furries, then tentacles, and now reverse r***

19EZ

Elsie might be a robot just like the demon king. It also makes sense why she said that she surpassed the demon king, maybe she is a more advanced robot then the demon king.

A human turned robot, just like happy was a cat before he became a robot.

Back