• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Standard procedures for scaling planet sizes in verses are to use the earth, so unless we get a direct size given for the planets, we'll assume they're as small as the earth

TriforcePower1 said:
Maybe the planets are in the same solar system?
I mean, possibly? Maybe?

Issue is that'd be an inordinate amount of planets for a single solar system, counting the other planets that we've seen but not visited they number in the dozens, several that are implied to be life bearing. And a few that the art depicts as larger than "Blue Garden" which so far is the closest we've seen to earth in its depiction.

Right, dropped a calc request on the relevant board for the cannons feat. Just waiting for that while I start drawing up the profile

Looking forward to the translations, but we really need Shiki's full ether gear form explained. It's shown up twice now and in both occasions there is conveniently been no one around to explain it- think this is being done intentionally.

So far all it's seemed to do is lend itself to dramatic shots, both fights Shiki already had a clear advantage without it

The artwork in this chapter was very beautiful, sadly, we still don't have any good feats still

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The artwork in this chapter was very beautiful, sadly, we still don't have any good feats still
I think when the crew fights Drakken the Feats starts coming

AstralKing7 said:
Tbf the laser needs to be stated as light speed or at least a photo laser
It doesn't need to be specifically. It just has to follow the guidelines and not have room for contradiction.

It doesn't need to be specifically. It just has to follow the guidelines and not have room for contradiction.

But if it doesn't specifically meet the guidelines we can't use it bro.

A lot of laser beams with no statements don't get treated as light speed just because they are laser beams. We just have to make sure this has evidence

But if it doesn't specifically meet the guidelines we can't use it bro.

A lot of laser beams with no statements don't get treated as light speed just because they are laser beams. We just have to make sure this has evidence

...I just said that. And being called lightspeed is only one of the guidlines.

Damn that fight was amazing. Full Ether Gear Shiki looks badass af as well. Love how he transferred the energy of the missle into his attack

And could his speed have any possible upgrade with this chapter from constantly out speeding the missile by a good amount?

It would obviously not exceed super sonic but can it possibly be any higher than Mach-2? If yes, that would be an upgrade wouldn't it

Not sure if this has been asked before, but do we include the "Hands Tied Up", "EMP", and "Ether Coating" as a weakness for all Ether Gear users' profiles or somewhere else? Should an Ether / Ether Gear page even be made for that?

"Hands tied up" and EMP are definitely weaknesses we need to add; I can do those later on today if no one minds.

Ether coating I'd argue isn't a legit weakness, since it's just power null to handle ether in general.

Don't think we need a page for Ether Gear tbh, it isn't complicated enough to warrant it and we know the bare minimum atm, stuff hasn't been revealed

I dig it a lot, not surprised Mashima didn't have Homura outright murder her that isn't something I expect he'll make any of his main cast do (maybe except Weisz), but her comeuppance is beyond satisfying if a bit uncomfortable to think about.

And what's great is, it's by the very last character you'd think about and makes sense

Back