• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Chronophage is big enough to have planet lvl ap
20190115 201019 rmedited
Also, it can't just erase ppl, it reverses time, and if you belong to that planet then you will not get erased but if you are a alie Then he will erase you from existence.

• For example-
Momoshiki arrive on naruto earth 10 hours ago and chronophage come and eat only 24 hours. Then everyone will reverse back on that planet but momoshiki will be erased from existance

Fair point. So let's focus on we've seen it do; the current chapter showed that just by getting close to the planet it screwed with the planets "Ether" causing the plant life to grow at a monstrous rate and consequently created earthquakes.

According to Pino it affected the entire planet; is it possible to figure out AP from that? If we can we would at least have a starting point for it's AP. </div>

It also changed the planet gravity, also iirc we have the ap chart for planetary earth quakes

1997KD said:
Also, it can't just erase ppl, it reverses time, and if you belong to that planet then you will not get erased but if you are a alie Then he will erase you from existence.
Actually it can erase natives too if it rewinds time far enough.

As seen in this chapter where it rewinded the planet 1200 years.

So it would have Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure.

Erasing via time reversal? On planetary or multi-planetary(due to his size) scale I wish he also able to fast forward planet time by vomiting time he eat(lol)

I guess hamura will be new valkyrie, not sure about weiss, and a new criminal with his own spaceship and crew, can't wait for futrue chapters

Base

With ether gear active

also iirc mother have some type of power, as stated anyone who reaches other reborn by her

I don't think the Chronophage should have any AP at the moment. All it is, is hax.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think the Chronophage should have any AP at the moment. All it is, is hax.
I personally thinks it's ap should just come from it's Size. And I'm confident no one could scale because of it's hax and apparent intangiblility. Unless they pull a Magi or something.

I feel like space settings make it easier for the characters to be faster and stronger because of how many of everything there is to destroy and how big the distance from everything is.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I feel like space settings make it easier for the characters to be faster and stronger because of how many of everything there is to destroy and how big the distance from everything is.
Agreed, the setting of a story definitely affects the level of power in that story.

I won't be surprised if these guys play a similar role as the 4 knights in Rave

BlackeJan said:
Wonder if someone can control those statues....

I can actually see this happening sometime just to show how weak the main cast are compared to mere statues of the greatest hero's ever

Damn, those statues are badass. I really hope we get some sort of "past" arc eventually. Really want to see the "dark ages" when these knights were alive. Seeing young Elsie with Ziggy would be cool too.

I Really don't wanna reference a show I hate, but...

"Shiki, if you die in the game, you die in real life"

So Edens Zero has become SAO now... great

9E46C87C-716D-42F5-8159-2A8DE2FD9389
Evidence that lord Ichiya is a multiversal constant, praise be the MEEEN!

That aside solid chapter me thinks, never read SAO or any video game centric manga so this is kind of new to me.

Back