• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

JohnCenaNation said:
Read the latest chapter, so can someone please tell me why is there two sisters?
One is fake ofcourse. The sister who is fighting shiki was using the sister ivry power(healing) and actas edens zero 4 shining star

Chapter is Out Link: http://*****************/read-online/Edens-Zero-chapter-26.html Sister is just great, another waifu added, also what happened to the fake Sister was... dark for Hiro Mashima

Hmmm I sense a ship between Shino and the black hair girl ƒÿŃÿŃÿÅ she really is my favorite of the manga right now and I like her powers

I really love new sister, and her sense of humour lol, can't waot to see some timeeater in action and their escape plan

RIP those idiots who thought they could ride out the end of the world.

Our EZ character profiles are incredibly barren btw. I figure now that this arc has concluded we can probably add:

• Jinn- Ap and durabilitywise he can scale to Shiki since he was able to hold his own and injure him (though we note that Shiki held back during their first encounter).
  • We can also add the Chronophage- AP would likely be small planet level via sheer size, we have a Calc clocking it moving at Sub-relativistic speeds, we know it has time manipulation and it can erase ppl from existence via its time manipulation.

Setsuna tenma said:
the chronopage shoild be High 3A via hax since they can devour time
I don't think so, I'm not an expert on hax but I imagine since it is only consuming time on a planetary range that doesn't qualify as a High 3A feat

I agree. The Chronophage's AP should be Unknown but it should be noted that it bypasses durability by erasing targets from existence after consuming them.

Yes durability negation should be added. I'm unsure but being incorporeal might be a thing with the Chronophage, since it's depicted as being somewhat gaseous and we see the planets it's consumed pass through it.

It doesn't appear to physically destroy anything through its size, so I'm doubtful.

Damage3245 said:
It doesn't appear to physically destroy anything through its size, so I'm doubtful.
While this is true, I don't think it does us any good ignoring it's incredible size. So I'd suggest

• AP: Unknown, likely/possibly planet level via sheer size, can ignore durability via existence erasure
That good for everyone?

Is that how it usually goes? A person can be about as big as a small boulder but that wouldn't make them Wall level.

How about we wait to see if it has physical or energy attacks on that level, before we make a profile

Damage3245 said:
A person can be about as big as a small boulder but that wouldn't make them Wall level.
Fair point. So let's focus on we've seen it do; the current chapter showed that just by getting close to the planet it screwed with the planets "Ether" causing the plant life to grow at a monstrous rate and consequently created earth quakes.

According to Pino it affected the entire planet; is it possible to figure out AP from that? If we can we would at least have a starting point for it's AP.

Back