• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

East Blue to Skypiea revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This thread is for discussing some calculations that have been accepted but not applied to the characters' profiles or the verse page.
These feats are close in value and consistent with each other. These calculations are accepted by members of the Calculation Group, so we should include them in profiles. By the way, Crocodile's Low-7B feat is no longer an outlier, now that other feats support it's value.

Before anyone says "Pell's feat is an outlier", I must say that it is not. The scaling chain would place Alabasta's Luffy vastly above the Buggy Bomb 8-B+ result, Luffy himself gain his own High 7-C feat in the next arc, which would increases the coherence of that value (As much as Luffy is stronger than Pell, his feat required much less effort).

Last edited:
Feats look valid, the question is who scales and who wants to work on a Pell profile?

I could work on it.
Thanks Emin.

Until then, we work on scaling.

Pell scales, which means Nico scales. Crocodile stabbed her, Luffy fought him, Zoro scales, Mr. 1 scales, Bon Clay scales, Sanji scales.

Who else?

Both Crocodile's Storm and Luffy's Golden Peony had be rejected, i doubt they are going to be accepted, regardless of what new argument you bring.

Crocodile's Storm is considered as Environmental Destruction only, while Luffy's Golden Peony was rejected because its only limited to Luffy with the gold ball.

Both Crocodile's Storm and Luffy's Golden Peony had be rejected, they are not going to be accepted, no matter what you think.

Crocodile's Storm is considered as Environmental Destruction only, while Luffy's Golden Peony was rejected because its only limited to Luffy with the gold ball.
Those feats show that there's consistency with Pell's durability, and that even with ED or an addition, people pulled off feats close to that level.

Those feats show that there's consistency with Pell's durability, and that even with ED or an addition, people pulled off feats close to that level.
I know but as long those aren't considered valid, Pell's feat will have nothing to support its validity.

Also, Crocodile's Sandstorm may need to be recalc since it used a height of King Cobra based on pixerscale rather than the official height.

What would Pell's AP, Striking Strength and lifting strength scale too?
I mean i do not recall him fight and harm anyone comparable to him, either he stomp or get stomped.

At most he should get at possibly, since nothing indicate him to be a stone wall type character.

Both Crocodile's Storm and Luffy's Golden Peony had be rejected, i doubt they are going to be accepted, regardless of what new argument you bring.

Fair. Buggy feat is still on, which guarantees an upgrade for East Blue characters at least.

As for the Buggy Bomb calc, we could scales it to Luffy’s durability, which would upgrade majority of EBS characters or scales it to his Blunt Force Resistance

Uhhhh… He only faces fodder characters. The only decent person he fought was Nico Robin which ended bad for him so… Unknown? I can’t also recall any useful statements for the guy.
even though the calc can't be used couldn't we just say "at least Subsonic" for the feat itself until someone recalcs it? since it did move FTE of several fodders.

Right, supposedly he's the strongest warrior in Alabasta so he could find scaling for his AP & Striking strength there. Does anyone know if Vivi has any good feats?

Right, supposedly he's the strongest warrior in Alabasta so he could find scaling for his AP & Striking strength there. Does anyone know if Vivi has any good feats?
I don't know how much this will help, but a heavily injured Chaka was able to block Crocodile's hook strike, and Pell's stronger than Chaka is. Pell would also be stronger than Vivi of course, and I personally think it's safe to assume he was stronger than the likes of Nami and Usopp at the time.

Iirc, I believe Vivi beat up Miss Valentine with the help of Nami on Little Garden
She did. Vivi also defeated Miss Father's Day (who sniped down Pell) and Mr. 7.

Here's Vivi's Respect Thread with all of her feats:

Yes, and Miss Monday did cause some damage to Zoro despite ultimately being overpowered.

Igaram being the strongest Baroque Works member in the group of bounty hunters is pretty obvious, even more-so since he's partnered with Miss Monday. The partners are typically equal in combative ability (Mr.5/Valentine, Crocodile/Nico Robin [to a lesser extent, though Crocodile found her to be a genuine threat], etc).

Pell is considered the most powerful warrior in the kingdom, and Chaka is his peer. Chaka took a few hits from Crocodile and stopped an attack from him (Crocodile by default being massively stronger than Igaram, so Chaka managing to hold his own for even a couple minutes is a supporting feat for him being comparable to Pell).

If Pell's durability is High 7-C, and this scales back to Zoro, then his AP should be Possibly the same, since he should be at least comparable if not outright stronger than Igaram--who is considered a threat by Zoro. Granted, I would only give Pell a "possibly High 7-C" rating for his durability since the explosion resulted in him needing emergency treatment.

Vivi managed to take out Mr.7/Miss Father's Day and drew blood from them (though obviously she isn't as strong as either), and those two were capable of WOUNDING PELL (and Zoro) with their weaponry. Obviously weapon AP/character durability, but this can be used as a supporting feat especially since they should both be stronger than Igaram and Miss Monday--characters ranked lower than them on the power-totem. She also took down Miss Valentine with Nami.

Edit: Btw, since there's so much upscaling (Crocodile > characters who are > Pell), it's probably reasonable to use Crocodile's storm as a supporting feat for him being upscaled to Low 7-B. This could partially affect characters like Zoro and Mr. 1

Last edited:
Pell's rating is probably the most sketchy for me. I would only consider it a "possibly" too since he needed medical attention and he arguably only survived because Oda changed his mind about killing him off.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Does the rest seem fine then?

If we are accepting Pell as being "Possibly High 7-C" with durability, here's my suggestions:

Igaram: High 7-C Attack (At least equal to Miss Monday, who was capable of causing Zoro to bleed with a single strike. Was threatening enough for Zoro to evade his attacks.) and Durability (Took a blow from Zoro and could get up shortly afterwards. Survived an explosion from Mr. 5, though ultimately far inferior to these characters in power)

Chaka: High 7-C (Pell's peer as a combatant. Should be at least comparable if not stronger than Igaram. Held his own against Crocodile and could stop one of his attacks, though he was completely outclassed in combat against him)

The Baroque Work members from Mr. 8 to Mr. 0 gradually scale up slightly.

Mr. 7 and Miss All Father's Day could both hurt Zoro (slightly) and Pell, so they both get "High 7-C" for scaling to Pell's durability, and partially scaling to Zoro's durability (he was already wounded, and their attack didn't finish him off)

the Top 5 are considered far stronger than the other Baroque Work officers, so Mr. 5/4/3 should be "At least High 7-C"

Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are all consistently shown capable of tanking attacks from Mr.5/3 and can pretty much one-shot Mr. 5 and low-diff Mr. 3, so I'd say Luffy/Zoro/Sanji and each of their opponents (Mr.2/1/Crocodile and by extension Robin) would all get an "At least High 7-C, Possibly higher" tiering.

Though I'd say Crocodile could reasonably have "At least High 7-C, Possibly Low 7-B" since he has a feat of environmental destruction, and the Low 7-B would impact Luffy's Gomu-Gomu Storm for overpowering Crocodile's Spada and defeating him.

Vivi was partnered with Mr. 9, thus ultimately weaker than Igaram, though she was able to cause Mr.7 to bleed and knocked him off the tower, and could also assist in taking down Miss Valentine (who overpowered Usopp, who could harm Mr. 4) so she could get an "Potentially High 7-C" for actually being a threat to characters at that level.

I'm not sure if Pell's feat is so valid that we need to change everyone's ratings in the arc because of it. Since it is a "possibly" rating, do you want everyone else in the arc to have "possibly" ratings for scaling to him too?

Why not just keep most of them as they were before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back