• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

East Blue to Skypiea revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the summary. That seems to check out.

One random point for Sentomaru:

, likely Small City level (He should be stronger than the Pacifista)

Do we know if this is based on anything or not?

Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

The updates just need to be applied. I assume KT is busy.

I myself won't be active over the next few days; under the weather.

Thank you.

I am starting to feel better but still far from perfect health and I could understand if you'd want a bit of a break too, so would you mind if we did a continuation to this closer to the weekend in order to see what we need to do for Post-Timeskip characters?

Thank you.

I am starting to feel better but still far from perfect health and I could understand if you'd want a bit of a break too, so would you mind if we did a continuation to this closer to the weekend in order to see what we need to do for Post-Timeskip characters?
Yeah I have no problem with waiting. Heck, we need it. All these big revisions we have, it takes a lot to have one open every 5 minutes.

Also, wish you the best on your health and I hope it gets better.

I'll close this then. I'm planning a small Luffy intelligence revision (nothing too big, just rewriting and defining his intelligence) and still taking my own classes, so we can hold off any big revisions for now.

If anybody has anything they want to ask about the scaling, they can ask me and I'll get back to them as soon as possible.

Thanks everybody for the assistance, debates, calculations, opinions, and help. Locking thread!

Last edited:
Sorry I just remembered

I need these unlocked. These were the profiles I couldn't open during the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back