• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability Negation Explanation

I would like a little bit of clarification as to how one would survive an attack that bypasses durability of a much stronger person.

Example, Probability Altering missiles from Anti Spiral to Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, though the latter is stronger, they did receive damage via probability alteration.

Another is Moe Shishigawara's Jack Pot Knuckles which makes probability higher to cause damage to Ikakku when the latter is stronger.

So when negating durability, would one resort to their stamina?

I mean, I am not sure what would be counted when durability is ignored and the person affected is still capable of fighting.
Most characters do not have a healthbar that hits zero when they receive a durability-negating attack.

A character surviving a durability-negating attack just depends on how much damage they received and their ability to cope with said damage. A sword which negates durability won't one-shot someone if it just stabs their arm.

I mean, I am not sure what would be counted when durability is ignored and the person affected is still capable of fighting.
It depends on how the dura neg works

Wally West phasing dura negation on someone's heart would instanly destroy someone's stamina completely and fully renders them incapable of fighting, others chars can't pull that off

It depends on how the dura neg works

Wally West phasing dura negation on someone's heart would instanly destroy someone's stamina completely and fully renders them incapable of fighting, others chars can't pull that off
okay, if say one's bullets can pierce the veil of infinite probability, that would be durability negation right?

Last edited:
Back