• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dual Sonic CRT: Poorly Timed Viruses and Class T Snake Wrestlers

Last edited:
I just updated Blaze's profile (She initially missed out on the 5-A upgrades lol!).

I'm still confused about what constitutes as a "minor last minute" simple add on that aren't uncouth but if we're going with simple stuff, Blaze should have inter-dimensional range (Via Sol emeralds) for sending Sonic back to his home dimension as well as being able to freely travel between her and Sonics dimensions.

This hopefully is the last time I comment on this CRT.

What's crazy about Sonic is you'd never expect him to be this powerful from an outside view. If I had never gotten into character statistics years ago I would've only imagined sonic being like building level

Resistance to Heat for Sonic looks clear-cut, and Dura Neg for Blaze since that's just following the standards of the site.

But if Interdimensional Range for Blaze via the Sol Emeralds gets accepted, I'm fairly certain that would scale to the Chaos Emeralds as well. They're mirrored, the only thing that the Sol Emeralds have that the Chaos Emeralds don't is their cosmetic flair involving flames. Other than that, the Sol Emeralds are literally just "Otherworldly Chaos Emeralds"

What's crazy about Sonic is you'd never expect him to be this powerful from an outside view. If I had never gotten into character statistics years ago I would've only imagined sonic being like building level
When If first got into VS debating, I had base Sonic at building level and Super at planet for no other reason than "because it feels right" lol

Back