• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Some straightforward additions for Blaze and whoever else.

Last edited:
Agreed

The image link for "sending sonic back to his dimension" is broken though.

Last edited:
Looks good to me.

I believe Interdimensional Range should scale to the Chaos Emeralds, as the Sol Emeralds are literally just a mirrored "Otherworldly Chaos Emeralds" except with a flair relating to fire

Here's another link for interdimensional travel if that one still doesn't work. However, upon inspecting the scene, the Sol Emeralds aren't anywhere near Blaze when she sends Sonic back to his Dimension. Just looks like she yeeted him back to his Dimension by herself.

i dont understand why fire can be dura neg though
More specifically the heat fire releases. Melting and kinetic impact aren’t quite the same thing, which is why Heat Feats were separated from conventional Attack Potency/Durability feats.

While I know the feat since I read the comic, this link seems broken. Might want to mirror it on Imgur if possible.
Fixed!

Back