• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping the Riordanverse Tier by smiting it with Zeus' Lightning Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so to sum up everything I'm trying to say in a more concise way:

1. The stars of science and the objects in the sky both exist, and are not neccesarily the same (As shown with Ra's boat making a second Sun, and Apollo's car not being as hot, fast, big, or as far away as our Sun)

2. The real science stars in the God's constilations existed hundreds of millions of years before even the gods themselves.

3. This means they most likely made the objects, as the only way to reconcile these above facts is headcanon.

4. Typhon, a god tier of the verse, made 6A craters on the Moon while attacking it.

5. Zeus', another god tier, was physically overhwhelmed by Typhon.

6. There is no evidence Typhon was being casual, holding back, or not trying at all.

7. Zeus' own greatest feat, (Flooding the Earth), is also only High 6A with weather manipulation. (A thing he has direct dominion over/is the god of)

8. Zues's master bolt was only capable of stunning Typhon, and did not instantly down him.

9. Hera's true form was only described as "looking like a supernova" by a 6C character.

10. This is vastly different from being as powerful as a supernova, and Jason is not a fully reliable source anyways. This was only meant to describe how bright she appeared anyways and is not really a feat.

11. All beings around Hera were fine [not even injured] as long as they didn't look at her, which would be ridiculous if her presence was like a supernova, and Jason had no long term injuries after being saved.

In otherwords, all of the 4C feats are invalid without headcanon, and the other remaining feats from top tiers scale to 6A. [Also, fun fact, the Minor Gods scale 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times weaker than normal gods rn]

You still showed no proof for your claims. You need to prove them if you want the threat to go through
What proof is he lacking? The stars and celestial bodies exist scientifically, and thus have existed longer than the gods. Unless the sun was the only star in the entire universe until the gods made more, than they didn’t create any of the other stars either, no?

What proof is he lacking? The stars and celestial bodies exist scientifically, and thus have existed longer than the gods. Unless the sun was the only star in the entire universe until the gods made more, than they didn’t create any of the other stars either, no?
My hero, you have earned a follow Lmao.

Regardless if the stars were previously there, she made them into a constellation, meaning she logically had to move the stars (which would still be 4-C lol)

They literally created the constellations though. And keep in mind both magic and science is true, so both the myth AND science are true. She could've made them to look like the age science says they are

They literally created the constellations though. And keep in mind both magic and science is true, so both the myth AND science are true. She could've made them to look like the age science says they are
^ this too. Using scientific explanations for the stars when Artemis is a magical being capable of doing many “impossible” things is bound to create issues

Regardless if the stars were previously there, she made them into a constellation, meaning she logically had to move the stars (which would still be 4-C lol)
Not really, 1. headcanon, it was stated she created the stars, not moved them, so the much more simple explanation that doesn't make any assumptions is that she only made the objects in the sky.
Headcanon.
Both magic and science are true, and yet the Greek Sun is not at all even close to the power of the Sun, and the stars are shown not to be either. They are not even linked to eachother, in that if the Sun chariot does something odd or crashes, the irl Sun stays exactly the same.

Oh and the mist is a thing too. It could make the humans think the stars are actually way older than they actually are, much like how monsters hide as people, and magic is masked from humans (most of them aside from select few)

Both magic and science are true, and yet the Greek Sun is not at all even close to the power of the Sun, and the stars are shown not to be either. They are not even linked to eachother, in that if the Sun chariot does something odd or crashes, the irl Sun stays exactly the same.
The sun bus/boat isn't the sun. Is a representation of the Sun. And again, Ra is 4-C

It's not the actual sun. It's a representation of the sun made by the beliefs of the people
Exactly, it has no qualities of the Sun besides being bright and warming up the Earth. The stars are no different, with the Greek gods only being responsible for their stars as opposed to the scientific ones.

Except the way myth and science operate together is NOT related in that way. The sun car from Apollo does not drag the literal sun. The sun boat is not the actual sun either. So why would the constellation Artemis made be an actual, scientific realignment of the stars themselves? And not just another representation?

Is there ANY proof or statements or showings at all that she truly, literally created those stars? And that this isn’t just another sun situation where she made a representation of them for the Greek people?

Except the way myth and science operate together is NOT related in that way. The sun car from Apollo does not drag the literal sun. The sun boat is not the actual sun either. So why would the constellation Artemis made be an actual, scientific realignment of the stars themselves? And not just another representation?

Is there ANY proof or statements or showings at all that she truly, literally created those stars? And that this isn’t just another sun situation where she made a representation of them for the Greek people?
Because the constellations actually exists? This isn't even the only constellation feat. Several constellations were created by various gods and you can see that the stars are real there as well

Because the constellations actually exists? This isn't even the only constellation feat. Several constellations were created by various gods and you can see that the stars are real there as well
Yes, and those "stars" are also older than the gods that made them/not linked to the real stars.

They suffer the exact same problems

@Kingofwolves999 @Armorchompy So should I star(t) [Pun intended, I live off of your hatred lmao] asking for votes or something? I don't know how this really works, it's my first CRT. Idk if I can conclude it because my calc was approved, but but idk if it's been fully validated yet.

Sorry King of Wolves, idk why I @ you there lmao

@Kingofwolves999 @Armorchompy So should I star(t) [Pun intended, I live off of your hatred lmao] asking for votes or something? I don't know how this really works, it's my first CRT. Idk if I can conclude it because my calc was approved, but but idk if it's been fully validated yet.

Sorry King of Wolves, idk why I @ you there lmao
Well, usually crts needs the mods to come in and see if what’s being agreed upon is logical, then they give the go ahead.

Also, you can’t actually “@“ people/mods like that I think, only mods can.

You know that feats weaker than your highest feat isn't an antifeat right?
The point is that their highest feat is doubtful in the first place, as celestial statements aren’t exactly accurate. There isn’t anything known about Artemis or any other gods constellation moving/creating feats other than “they did it,” so when it’s combined with the showings of the sun boat and sun chariot, which dynamically work different to the actual sun, then I see no reason why the constellation feats are any different.

Kinda a false equivalency imo; the context behind both feats are way different
What is the context of any of the constellation feats? If anything the sun is portrayed as far more important and powerful than the constellations, yet the Gods are casually above it? The stars, the sun, the universe itself has existed for billions of years longer than the gods have, and they have so far shown no power over the sun as their lore has implied, including any of the sun gods that are meant to govern it, yet they can affect objects light years away with such ease that snuffing the sun out would be easier than blinking?

The point is that their highest feat is doubtful in the first place, as celestial statements aren’t exactly accurate. There isn’t anything known about Artemis or any other gods constellation moving/creating feats other than “they did it,” so when it’s combined with the showings of the sun boat and sun chariot, which dynamically work different to the actual sun, then I see no reason why the constellation feats are any different.
Creating constellations light years away vs having statements of representing an existing object close to the earth are 2 completely different things.

#1 they call Apollo's chariot the manifestation of the Sun's power. Even if it isn't as big as the actual sun, it's stated to be the manifestation of its power, and Apollo sitting smack dab in the middle of it gives him a relative dura rating.

#2 Zeus turns a lady into a star and sent her flying into space. Aside from that being a ridiculously amazing KE feat, this is solid.

#3 Jupiter flat out turns into the planet Jupiter

#4 Hera creates/summons/becomes supernova

"Celestial statements aren't exactly accurate" based on full headcanon from what I've seen
What is the context of any of the constellation feats? If anything the sun is portrayed as far more important and powerful than the constellations, yet the Gods are casually above it? The stars, the sun, the universe itself has existed for billions of years longer than the gods have, and they have so far shown no power over the sun as their lore has implied, including any of the sun gods that are meant to govern it, yet they can affect objects light years away with such ease that snuffing the sun out would be easier than blinking?
Give them a reason to affect the sun when the sun is literally One god's Job. They don't step in Apollo's/Helios' domain.

You don't see Hera manipulating Oceans or Zeus stopping all of the fires on the world. Why? Because it's none of their business.

What you just said holds no weight in the grand scheme of the verse's wishes. "Why didn't they do this" because they didn't want to.

Creating constellations light years away vs having statements of representing an existing object close to the earth are 2 completely different things.

#1 they call Apollo's chariot the manifestation of the Sun's power. Even if it isn't as big as the actual sun, it's stated to be the manifestation of its power, and Apollo sitting smack dab in the middle of it gives him a relative dura rating.

#2 Zeus turns a lady into a star and sent her flying into space. Aside from that being a ridiculously amazing KE feat, this is solid.

"Celestial statements aren't exactly accurate" based on full headcanon from what I've seen

Give them a reason to affect the sun when the sun is literally One god's Job. They don't step in Apollo's/Helios' domain.

You don't see Hera manipulating Oceans or Zeus stopping all of the fires on the world. Why? Because it's none of their business.

What you just said holds no weight in the grand scheme of the verse's wishes. "Why didn't they do this" because they didn't want to.
Calling it headcanon when the celestial statements I was given were doubtful is quite insulting I’d say. This is the only time anyone has brought these feats up, in which case I would agree with the rating. Trying to downplay my argument when you didn’t even back up the current argument and just introduced new ones just shows that the feats in question aren’t worth anything on their own.

Those feats are fine. The ones I’m seeing in this thread are pointless without the added support of those feats. So thanks I suppose for providing and a thread on them.

That isn’t even what I was saying about the sun or domains, but go off I suppose.

Calling it headcanon when the celestial statements I was given were doubtful is quite insulting I’d say. This is the only time anyone has brought these feats up, in which case I would agree with the rating. Trying to downplay my argument when you didn’t even back up the current argument and just introduced new ones just shows that the feats in question aren’t worth anything on their own.
The feats I see that were given were countered by "they're not real", "they're reality manipulation", "they're matter manipulation", "they're making invisible stars visible" based on nothing. I'm not referring to just you.

Those feats are fine. The ones I’m seeing in this thread are pointless without the added support of those feats. So thanks I suppose for providing and a thread on them.
Alright and np
That isn’t even what I was saying about the sun or domains, but go off I suppose.
You stated that those concepts predate them and that they never actually show control over them, which should contradict their feats of stars much further away, which makes little sense

The feats I see that were given were countered by "they're not real", "they're reality manipulation", "they're matter manipulation", "they're making invisible stars visible" based on nothing. I'm not referring to just you.
That was a solution to the problem, and never meant to be evidence. It was what we would have to put for there abilities if the CRT went through. The evidence was that the star feats were absolutely stupid, and even the new ones aren't great.

#1 Manifestation of how people view the Sun. Does not mean it manifests the Sun's qualities, and Percy Jackson is in it, so unless there is a star level PJ, it's an outlier. Also, the chariot is able to go way closer to the Earth without even leaving its atmosphere. So no, it's not star level.

#2 He sent her into the sky, and turned her into the "star" objects in the sky. Again, those stars in the sky existed hundereds of millions of years before Zues.

#3 Can't acces the link, (On school computer, I'll do it later) but it's still only planet level, and doesn't prove star level.

#4 Hera was said to look as bright as a supernova from Jason's subjective POV, she did not actually cause a supernova, which I already explained if you had read the comments.

OMG OMG! That some post has the Artemis quote! It only says that the stars were BRIGHTENED TO FORM THE CONSTELATION FROM ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF DUST!

No more headcanon, the star feats are invalid! YES

Here's the quote if you don't want the link

"Artemis stood, said a kind of blessing, breathed into her cupped hand and released the silver dust to the sky. It flew up, sparkling, and vanished.
For a moment I didn't see anything different. Then Annabeth gasped. Looking up in the sky, I saw that the stars were brighter now. They made a pattern I had never noticed before? A gleaming constellation that looked a lot like a girl's figure?a girl with a bow, running across the sky.
"Let the world honor you, my Huntress," Artemis said. "Live forever in the stars."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back