• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping the Riordanverse Tier by smiting it with Zeus' Lightning Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after investigating, the explosion feat that Jason and Enceladus tank doesn't seem to have been blogged. But it's also lower than Enceladus's striking strength so idk if it's worth actually blogging when Enceladus will have a low 7-B striking feat already. Here's the fanverse calc though.

I also found the Hazel calc, which was blogged in the past.

Here is an imgur folder of feats from the final fight with the Giants I had on hand in my phone. Basically a bunch of demigods scaling to Giants. Also clarification that Katoptris impaled Enceladus and not the hilt dazing him.

Edit: Found the Mimas fight scans and added them too. Basically Piper hard carrying as usual though Annabeth has a nice feat of Mimas struggling to deflect a single blow from her.

Last edited:
Here is an imgur folder of feats from the final fight with the Giants I had on hand in my phone. Basically a bunch of demigods scaling to Giants. Also clarification that Katoptris impaled Enceladus and not the hilt dazing him.
Piper straight-up fencing a Giant is pretty good for scaling the weaker end of the 7 to low 7-B at least. The likes of Annabeth and Leo aren't too far off from her physically.

Piper straight-up fencing a Giant is pretty good for scaling the weaker end of the 7 to low 7-B at least. The likes of Annabeth and Leo aren't too far off from her physically.
Well if we’re going with the route of downscaling Annabeth from Kronos, she would just be “At most 7-B

For Leo I can see him having

Low 7-B (Comparable to Piper, who can fence with a giant), 7-B with fire (Capable of clashing with Khione’s magic and nullifying it), far higher with Supernova (Destroyed Gaea’s physical form)

What currently needs to be done here and is anybody here willing to try to get this thread organised in that regard please?

Okay. Can somebody link to the calculation blogs that need to be evaluated here please?

Bump. This thread had a consensus to invalidate the gods' High 4-C rankings and the chain-scaled Class E lifting strength for a lot of the cast, but it stalled with trying to figure out more reliable ratings for them. If nobody is willing to continue this thread, I'd honestly just advocate for the AP and LS ratings to be changed to Unknown. I'm fairly familiar with this series, and I could probably do most of the follow-up work when I have more time. It seems dishonest to leave unreliable ratings on profiles for months after we realize their unreliability just because we don't have the energy to find better ones.

Last edited:
Bump. This thread had a consensus to invalidate the gods' High 4-C rankings and the chain-scaled Class E lifting strength for a lot of the cast, but it stalled with trying to figure out more reliable ratings for them. If nobody is willing to continue this thread, I'd honestly just advocate for the AP and LS ratings to be changed to Unknown. I'm fairly familiar with this series, and I could probably do most of the follow-up work when I have more time. It seems dishonest to leave unreliable ratings on profiles for months after we realize their unreliability just because we don't have the energy to find better ones.
Bump.

Can somebody write a list of all the knowledgeable members who helped out with this thread, so I can send a notification message to them that requests help with applying the conclusions here, please?

Also, can somebody summarise what changes that need to be applied based on this thread please?

Side note, I've noticed a different problem with the Riordanverse profiles in that a lot of the gods have Godly stamina, which isn't a thing, so it should be changed to either Superhuman or Infinite.

Superhuman stamina seems best in that case, unless there exists solid evidence for infinite stamina.

Can somebody write a list of all the knowledgeable members who helped out with this thread, so I can send a notification message to them that requests help with applying the conclusions here, please?

Also, can somebody summarise what changes that need to be applied based on this thread please?
Anyway, I still need help with this, so these revisions can be properly applied.

Pretty sure we already agreed on the values to replace them
Now that I think about it, that's not helpful, and until we find the energy to compile them, it's not good to leave massively unreliable ratings on these pages. I most definitely should change them all to Unknown for now, and this thread should be locked until I have the spare time to make a follow-up.

1684811346317.png
Town level is 7-C, so stop with the ******* updates if you don't know what you're talking about, you just made a bunch of work for other people.

View attachment 483
Town level is 7-C, so stop with the ******* updates if you don't know what you're talking about, you just made a bunch of work for other people.
I saw your message on my wall. I'm sorry for the mistake and will correct it to City level immediately. Everyone here has my sincerest apologies for mishandling the revisions.

Done half of the profiles, stopping for today. I've only done the bare minimum of re-tiering because a more comprehensive rewrite of the profiles would be beyond this thread's scope, so though it's not that apparent, I'm familiar enough with this verse to see some significant holes in the scaling we'll have to address later.

Last edited:
So this is my first time entering this thread, can someone update me on what's happened?
Basically, we decided to downgrade the Riordanverse's gods from High 4-C to 7-B and High 6-B and change their lifting strength from Class E to Class T. It's the first step in overhauling this verse's profiles to something more presentable, as their current state is wildly off from anything shown in the series, uncited, and poorly formatted.
Thank you for helping out. 🙏
I'm done applying the most pressing revisions. While there are still several scaling inconsistencies in the profiles, it's at least devoid of massively unreliable Tier 4 ratings now, and this thread most definitely should be closed now so I can compile a more comprehensive overhaul of this verse later on. Any complaints about the tiers can be handled then, as this thread has grown far too long and bloated and shouldn't be left idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back