• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman - Upgrade to High 1-A

As this quote states, this character is a Non-immortality and created a cosmic sea (which has been accepted as High 1-B) to stack all the infinite spiritual power of each living creature in it to become stronger
What's the exact context for this? Did the power of beings inside the structure he transcends just, substantially add up to his own power?

What's the exact context for this? Did the power of beings inside the structure he transcends just, substantially add up to his own power?
Yeah but not really
Basically every living being has a Mind/Heart/Spirit force/心灵 (Brahman, Buddha nature etc) which is also the highest metaphysical source. It is infinite and the source of all realms.
No creature can use the full power of the Mind because the world limits them, so Dragonless Heart Sutra must be used to open the pipe connecting to the center, as well as expand the pipe more. So what is the expansion mechanism? They will use their Mind (acting like a perpetual motion machine) to supplement the world around them, so that the world/cosmology will give them more Authority (cultivation realms aka making the pipeline even wider). Because the Mind is the greatest source, there is no need to grow the source (mind), but only need to expand the water pipe. So yeah, He used their source (infinite power of Mind) to grow himself, not the power from their state of existence (pipe or cultivation).

In the end, with a single thought, the entire desert that spanned millions and millions of miles became an oasis. All sorts of treasures were born in these oases.
"Spirit force. So this is how it works. Spirit force is truly endless, but how much can each person use? Moreover, it's restricted by the laws of the world. "At this moment, Zhao Jiangshan seemed to have comprehended something. "The spirit force in my body is like a boundless ocean, and my cultivation base and realm are the water pipes that connect to this ocean. The size of the water pipes determines the size of my cultivation base. Therefore, there's no need for us to strengthen our source. We only need to expand the water pipes. And the transformation of the world itself is a technique to expand the water pipes. " All of a sudden, Zhao Jiangshan's body trembled. Waves of energy gushed out and actually formed a resonance with the source heavenly dao energy of the entire universe.
到达了最后,他的心灵稍微一动,几乎是数以亿万公里的沙漠都变成了绿洲福地,这些福地之中诞生出来了各种各样的宝贝。
“心灵之力,原来是如此,心灵之力真的是无穷无尽的,可是每个人能够运用的是多少。而且受限制于天地规则。”就在这个时候,赵江山似乎参悟了某种东西,“体内的心灵之力就是无穷无尽的大海洋,而我的修为和境界,就是对接这个海洋的水管,水管的大小,决定了修为的大小。所以我们根本不需要壮大本源,只需要扩大输出的水管就可以了。而改造天地,本身就是扩大水管的一种技巧。”突然,赵江山全身一震,一股股的力量散发了出去,居然和整个宇宙的本源天道之力产生了某种共鸣。Chapter 1015

"I also heard about this. This is Gu Chensha's theory. Realm is actually the authority that the world gives you to display your strength. The more you give to the world, the more authority the world gives you, and the more power you can display. It's really like buying and selling. This theory isn't without reason, but I keep feeling that something isn't right. " The Fourth Gu Huasha said, "Is a person's spirit force really limitless, and it's much stronger than the entire human world? Is everyone's spirit force invincible and limitless? "
我也听说了这点,古尘沙的理论是这样的,境界其实是世界给你展现力量的权限,你给世界越多,世界给你的权限就越大,你所能够展示出来的力量就越多。就真的如同买卖,这个理论也不是没有道理,可我总是觉得不对劲。”老四古华沙道:“难道人的心灵之力真的无穷无尽,比起现在整个人间界都要大得多?每个人的心灵之力都是所向无敌,无限无匹的么?Chapter 1036

Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“ Chapter 1147

Because it is not an element associated with dimensions, cause and effect, space-time and physics, Dragonless Heart Sutra users see the world around them as nothing more than a temporary place. Even if the multiverse and nothingness were destroyed, it would not affect them. In reality, the so-called world is just a reflection of their Minds, with only their Mind is real

Longevity God, you have to understand, for us, this world is actually just a temporary residence. Just like how we live here, our bodies are immortal, and have nothing to do with the world, fate, cause and effect, space-time. Even if the void explodes, it has nothing to do with us. For each of us who have comprehended the Dragonless Heart Sutra (无龙心法), only our hearts are our own. The world is just a reflection of our hearts. Therefore, your worries are unnecessary." Zhuge Ya waved his hand, "The reason why The Fourth is worried is because he didn't see through something, causing him to babble all day long. No one knows what he's doing. It's all useless
福寿神,你要明白,这个世界对于我们来说,其实也不过是临时居住的地点而已,就如我们借宿,我们的本体是不死不灭的,是和世界,命运,因果,时空,没有任何关联的,就算是虚空爆炸了,也和我们毫无关系,我们参悟了无龙心法的每一个人,只有我们自己的心才是我们自己的,世界不过是我们内心深处反应出来的东西而已,所以你的担心,毫无必要。”诸葛牙摆摆手:“那老四之所以担心,是因为他没有看穿某种事情,导致于整天神神叨叨,不知道在干些什么,都是无用功 Chapter 1036

As for the sacrifice, it was a kind of spiritual power that didn't belong to the physical world.
The spiritual power, in a certain sense, was an existence that even the Heavenly Dao couldn't control. The human heart was first, and the Heavenly Dao was second.
It didn't matter if this dream world was an illusion or reality. Even if it was an illusion in terms of the physical world, it was real in terms of the spiritual reaction.
In other words, if the living beings here used the sacrifice, the power produced would be the same as in the real world.
Gu Chensha used the power of living beings to gather the spiritual power, carry out a double sacrifice, break through the barrier, and directly communicate with the dream world and the real world.
而祭祀,是一种心灵的力量,不属于物质。
心灵的力量,在某种本质上来说,是天道都无法管辖的存在,人心第一,天道第二。
不管这个梦中的世界,到底是虚幻还是真实,哪怕物质上来说是虚幻的,但心灵上的反应来说,是真实的。
这就是说,这里的众生,如果祭祀,所产生的力量,和现实世界中的一样。 > 古尘沙就以众生之力,聚集心灵,二重祭祀,打穿隔阂,直接沟通梦中世界和现实世界 Chapter 757

Lou Baiyue spoke again. "Everyone, what is the greatest thing in heaven and earth? The human heart is the greatest. Everyone's heart is a treasure trove. Your innards are eternal and limitless. Neither birth nor death. Right now, the dao of heaven isn't raising you. It's giving you spirit qi, immortal qi, and chaotic energy to cultivate, but it's actually leading you down the wrong path. It's like raising pigs to give up on the pursuit of your own heart. Humans give pigs food, but their ultimate goal is to kill them and eat their meat. Right now, we're giving up on the cultivation of spirit qi, immortal qi, and chaotic energy. We need to unleash all of our potential. We need to let our dusty hearts and souls shine with boundless light. That's what we need to do today
"楼拜月再度说话了:“诸位,天地之间,什么最大?人心最大,每个人的内心,都是一座宝库,你们的本质实际上是永恒无限的,不生不灭的,现在的天道其实并没有养育你们,他诞生出来的灵气,仙气,混沌元力让你们修行,实际上都是让你们走上歪路。让你们放弃自己对于内心的追求,就如养猪一般。人给了猪粮食,最终目的是杀猪吃肉。我们现在放弃灵气,仙气,还有混沌元力的修行,彻底释放自己的潜能,让自己蒙尘的心灵,彻彻底底的释放出来无限之光明,这就是我们今天要做的事情。” Chapter 927
Regarding the context of the above paragraph: MC has created a virtual panel that limits the lifespan and ability to use unlimited power from everyone's mind (including Non Immortality). When the MC removes it, everyone can use it, which means they will be stronger because they were previously oppressed by the board. You can ask @Muchacho_mrm for details and quotes. I won't list it because it seems unnecessarily lengthy

Last edited:
If being apopathic with 9th Deathless (1-A/Qualitative) makes 10th Deathless High 1-A/Meta-Qualitative

Then wouldn't being apopathic with 10th Deathless make 11th Deathless High 1-A/Meta-meta Qualitative?

Yeah but not really
Basically every living being has a Mind/Heart/Spirit force/心灵 (Brahman, Buddha nature etc) which is also the highest metaphysical source. It is infinite and the source of all realms.
No creature can use the full power of the Mind because the world limits them, so Dragonless Heart Sutra must be used to open the pipe connecting to the center, as well as expand the pipe more. So what is the expansion mechanism? They will use their Mind (acting like a perpetual motion machine) to supplement the world around them, so that the world/cosmology will give them more Authority (cultivation realms aka making the pipeline even wider). Because the Mind is the greatest source, there is no need to grow the source (mind), but only need to expand the water pipe. So yeah, He used their source (infinite power of Mind) to grow himself, not the power from their state of existence (pipe or cultivation).

Because it is not an element associated with dimensions, cause and effect, space-time and physics, Dragonless Heart Sutra users see the world around them as nothing more than a temporary place. Even if the multiverse and nothingness were destroyed, it would not affect them. In reality, the so-called world is just a reflection of their Minds, with only their Mind is real

Regarding the context of the above paragraph: MC has created a virtual panel that limits the lifespan and ability to use unlimited power from everyone's mind (including Non Immortality). When the MC removes it, everyone can use it, which means they will be stronger because they were previously oppressed by the board. You can ask @Muchacho_mrm for details and quotes. I won't list it because it seems unnecessarily lengthy
Huh. Yeah, alright.

Overall, the thread seems fine.

Thread is fine i guess.
Thanks
Can you open these profiles? It seems there are enough staff here for it to be applied
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chen_Qi_(Dragon_Talisman) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yang_Qi_(Dragon_Talisman)

I took a look through the OP and I have some questions.

If I'm reading correctly, the Deathless realm is completely incomprehensible to 1-A beings, yeah? Which is why it is High 1-A.

But how exactly to name the tenth layer of immortality, Gudunsha himself couldn't even think of it, because it wasn't very appropriate to name it by any name. There were no words to describe this realm, not even the soul could sense the greatness of this realm, no magnificent words (flowery language) or pictures can depict the billionth part of this realm. This was the realm after no immortality.

But the thing is, every Deathless realm seems to be implied to have its own internal hierarchy of steps.

Gu Chensha had a long-term plan. Not only did he want to borrow the power of these "protagonists" to increase his resources, he wanted to advance to the 10th level of the Deathless Realm, "Annulled Null Immortality". He wanted to advance further in the future and reach the 11th level of the Deathless Realm. However, he had no idea what the 11th level of the Immortal Realm was. However, he felt that the path of the Deathless Realm should be endless. The world was always developing forward. He had to break through bottlenecks step by step. This was his endless path of creation.

And yet even as you advance in one layer of the Deathless realm, you can't even comprehend the next layer of the Deathless, in the same way those beneath the Deathless realms can't comprehend it. I'm guessing it is a hierarchy of further transduality systems.

I'm not sure if there is more context on this, but if you could provide more evidence of there being these internal hierarchies within each layer of the Deathless, with advancement within those layers still not even being able to comprehend the next layer, then this could end up being WAY higher into High 1-A than what is currently accepted.

There seems to be no end to the amount of Deathless layers there are, as hinted in this statement:

"There's no limit to cultivation base," Gu Chensha said. "Not just the eleventh, but the twelfth, or even the thirteenth. However, I don't know what exactly happened at that time. I'll only know when I reach that step. However, things have to be taken one step at a time. It's quite interesting to see the changes in the universe. Even I don't know what will happen in the universe in the next moment."

This could result in an infinite stack of higher qualities. Like Meta-Meta-Meta-Meta-Meta...(Infinitely)-Quality

Gu Chensha then clearly transcends the entire framework of the Deathless realms at the end.

So I guess he'd end up being "Transquality" or "Para-Quality" or some other ridiculous term, since he is effectively just beyond all extensions of Meta-Quality.

My suggestion is its Transquality, and then the layer after that is Meta-Transquality, Meta-Meta-Transquality... etc. Then it would be TransTransQuality. Nah I'm kidding.

Though as said it would require a bit more context to be provided.

Last edited:
I took a look through the OP and I have some questions.

If I'm reading correctly, the Deathless realm is completely incomprehensible to 1-A beings, yeah? Which is why it is High 1-A.
Yeah. But in reality, it is also because it transcends the duality of Immortality and Non-Immortality as Ultima mentioned above and in the original thread
But the thing is, every Deathless realm seems to be implied to have its own internal hierarchy of steps.

And yet even as you advance in one layer of the Deathless realm, you can't even comprehend the next layer of the Deathless, in the same way those beneath the Deathless realms can't comprehend it. I'm guessing it is a hierarchy of further transduality systems.

I'm not sure if there is more context on this, but if you could provide more evidence of there being these internal hierarchies within each layer of the Deathless, with advancement within those layers still not even being able to comprehend the next layer, then this could end up being WAY higher into High 1-A than what is currently accepted.

There seems to be no end to the amount of Deathless layers there are, as hinted in this statement:

This could result in an infinite stack of higher qualities. Like Meta-Meta-Meta-Meta-Meta...(Infinitely)-Quality

Gu Chensha then clearly transcends the entire framework of the Deathless realms at the end.

So I guess he'd end up being "Transquality" or "Para-Quality" or some other ridiculous term, since he is effectively just beyond all extensions of Meta-Quality.

My suggestion is its Transquality, and then the layer after that is Meta-Transquality, Meta-Meta-Transquality... etc. Then it would be TransTransQuality. Nah I'm kidding.

Though as said it would require a bit more context to be provided.
Yeah. Indeed there is that since Deathless Realm is a thing. The higher level of power (higher Deathless realm) is essentially qualitatively superior to the lower level, no matter how much it is.

After that, the human head emitted an absolute power of nothingness. This power was simply unfathomable. It couldn't be seen or felt, but it was real, causing people to feel despair. For example, you can clearly see a person wielding a sword and rushing towards you. But no matter how you react, you can't touch the corner of that person's clothes. Because to you, the person wielding the sword is illusory, but the person wielding the sword is real to you.In other words, facing the undying power, all other powers are useless. The ninth level of the Undying Realm, the undying power, can completely destroy all powers.
This is the difference between a high level power and a low level power.
Back then, Heavenly Dao and Gu Taxian were both at the peak of the eighth level of the Undying Realm. They didn't reach the undying realm, but after the two of them combined and brewed, the undying realm was born.
It was also the first time the undying realm appeared in front of the universe.
However, Heavenly Dao and Gu Taxian's realms were the same as Zhang Ziran's. They were both at the peak of the eighth level of the Undying Realm, but the quantity was different.
For example, if the undying power of the eighth level of the Undying Realm was gold, then the gold contained in Zhang Ziran's body was only the size of a sesame seed.
Be it Heavenly Dao or Gu Taxian, they were both gold mountains.
The difference between the size of a sesame seed and a gold mountain was simply too huge. Although in terms of quality, they were both gold.
But now, the power of Non-Immortality is not gold, but a substance that is much more precious than gold
随后,人头之中,散发出来了一股绝对虚无的力量,这力量简直就是捉摸不透,看不见,感受不到,可却真实存在,让人绝望,比如说,你明明看到一个人持剑朝着你杀来,但无论怎么反应,都摸不到这人的任何衣角,因为在你看来,这持剑之人是虚幻的,可持剑之人对你却是真实的。
也就是说,面对无不朽的力量,任何力量都没用,不朽第九层,无不朽的力量,可以彻底摧毁一切力量。
这就是高等级力量对低等级力量的差别。
当年,天道和古踏仙的境界,都不朽八层永不朽之巅峰,没有到达无不朽之境界,不过两大存在合璧,经过酝酿,就诞生出来了无不朽。
无不朽之境界,也是第一次出现在天地宇宙面前。
不过,天道和古踏仙的境界,固然和张自然一样,都是不朽第八层永不朽之巅峰,可数量多寡上有不同。
比如不朽第八层永不朽的力量是金子,那么现在张自然所蕴含的金子,就只有一个芝麻大小的点。
而无论是天道和古仙,都是一座金山。
芝麻粒的黄金和金山比起来,那相差实在是太大。虽然他们的质量上来说,同样是黄金。
可是现在,无不朽的力量不是黄金,而是比黄金更珍贵许多的物质。Chapter 998

Heavenly Dao can evolve on its own by destroying itself back to primordial Chaos (baseline Heavenly Dao contains primordial chaos as part of itself). That Primordial Chaos then destroyed itself to make Chaos even more chaotic and apophatic. This process lasts countless times and only after the entire process is a Null Immortality (higher class) trace born.

"Hahaha, Heavenly Dao, this is Heavenly Dao, it turns out to be so powerful, Heavenly Dao realm, created all things, derived all, it is not all things that raised me, but I created all things, compared with Heavenly Dao realm, Heavenly Realm realm is simply not worth mentioning, no wonder, no wonder Gu Chensha cultivated to Heavenly Dao realm, he can easily control the ancestors of Heavenly Realm, these ancestors are far inferior to me, my current strength, Gu Chensha can't compete." Zhao Jiangshan roared again, he was no longer in Heavenly Realm, but in Heavenly Dao realm: "I am the master of all things, the mother of all things, the creator of all things, the father of all things." Chapter 1018
“哈哈哈,天道,这就是天道,原来如此强大,天道境界,缔造万物,衍生所有,不是万物养育了我,而是我创造了万物,天界境界和天道境界比起来,简直不值一提,难怪,难怪古尘沙修成了天道境界,就可以随意拿捏天界境界的祖,这些祖和我比起来,也差远了,我现在的力量,古尘沙也不能够抗衡。”赵江山再次长啸起来,他已经不是天界之境界,而是天道之境界:“我就是万物之主,万物之母,万物之缔造者,万物之父。” Chapter 1018

It is suicide, completely destroying oneself, just like Fa Wuxian self-destructed when there was no hope, but he was more thorough than Fa Wuxian, and did not leave himself any way out.
How strong is Zhao Jiangshan? Before Zhou Yang was born, he was ranked eleventh, second only to Gu Huasha and Zhang Ziran. Now Gu Huasha was devouring Zhang Ziran. The two were fighting and could not take care of him at all. He secretly prepared many means. Now he exploded, and the power generated immediately swept the world. This piece of void immediately turned into chaos, and chaos turned into a more chaotic existence again.
Chaos that even chaos could not describe appeared here
. Wen Tingyu, the prepared protagonist of the old world, had no time to react and was the first to suffer
是自杀,彻彻底底的毁灭自己,就和当年法无仙在没有希望之下自爆一样,不过他比法无仙更为彻底,是不给自己留下一点后路。
赵江山的实力有多强?在周洋没有出世之前,他是排名第十一,仅次于古华沙和张自然,现在古华沙在吞噬张自然,两人争斗,根本顾及不到他,他更是暗中准备了许多手段,现在自己爆炸,所产生的力量立刻席卷天地,这片的虚空立刻化为了混沌,混沌再度化为了更混乱的存在。
连混沌都无法形容的混乱出现在这里,温廷玉这个旧世界的预备主角还没有来得及反应,首当其中 Chapter 1075

Wen Tingyu died directly without the possibility of fighting back. His fate and power, and even the favor of the old world in the dark, were directly mixed into the vitality of Zhao Jiangshan's explosion. Zhao Jiangshan was resurrected from death in an instant, resurrected and died again, and died and resurrected again. After many consecutive resurrections and deaths, a trace of immortality was finally born from it. Chapter 1076
温廷玉直接死亡,没有半点还手的可能,他的气数和力量,甚至是冥冥之中旧世界的那种眷顾,都直接混合进入了赵江山爆炸的元气之中,赵江山在刹那之间,死中复活,复活再死,死了又再次复活,连续许多次的复活死亡之后,从其中最终诞生出来了一丝无不朽的气息。Chapter 1076

There's also Hao Xuan's Spiritual Network, which is essentially the higher Heavenly Dao for Annulled Amaranth and everything below. Heavenly Dao is basically the system, the concept, the cosmology for literally everything. Only by transcending it can you reach higher Transduality because Heavenly Dao embraces all dualities and uses it to control everything.
In addition, the network also acts as a Super Heavenly Dao for the mind. The Heavenly Dao is essentially the system and cosmology that controls all aspects of reality. All Daos are apart of the Heavenly Dao[299] (raw[300]) that predates and gave birth to primal chaos[301] (raw[302]))

Heavenly Dao:
The Heavenly Dao controlled all things. Everything that existed and did not exist, what happened in the past, what was happening now, and what would happen in the future were all controlled by the Heavenly Dao. - Chapter 880

天道掌握万物万象,一切存在的和不存在的,过去发生的,现在正在发生的,将来会发生法一切都在天道的掌控之中。- Chapter 880
Any Deathless power encountering Null Immortality not only will have no effect but it will be absorbed, making Null Immortality more powerful, similar to pouring oil onto fire, the oil won't put out the fire but add to it. In fact, any and all substances in the world encountering Null Immortality will produce the same result. Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001

Time passed quickly.
Hundred million of years.
Another hundred million years, the multiverse is getting bigger and bigger, hundreds of times bigger than when Hao Xuan died, because countless masters appeared, and after they appeared, they created their own universes.
A large number of universes gushed out like fountains, making the multiverse expand again.
However, as the multiverse expanded, the network also expanded. It seemed that the ubiquitous rules gathered all the voids, visible and invisible existences, and then evolved themselves.
In these hundred million years, Hao Xuan was forgotten again, because some old antiques replaced him and also practiced the realm of Annulled Null Immortality (非有无不朽的境界)
As for the white-clothed teenager, Zhou Qin and others, and the more ancient prehistoric emperor of heaven, Gu Huasha and others, they have long been covered by the dust of history, and there is no such person in the memory of all living beings.
Because the age is too long, the multiverse is no longer the original universe.
Even some of the previously famous universes collapsed for various reasons, and were replaced by new universes. These universes each have their own characteristics, and even have Annulled Amaranth giants sitting in front of them (非有无不朽的巨头坐镇)
These giants have insight into the mysteries of the universe, the fate of time and space, and even the essence of everything.
They are all waiting quietly, waiting for some opportunity.
Because people who have reached this level can already see through everything, they feel the suppression of Gu Chensha.
"Who can challenge Gu Chensha?"
All the old antiques have such a question in their hearts.
But they dare not act.
They are waiting for a powerful existence, a truly invincible figure to appear again.
Boom!
Suddenly, an unparalleled breath rose from a corner of the multiverse that no one could detect, and no one knew why this breath was born here.
As soon as this breath was born, even the power of the entire mind network instinctively trembled. Then, in the aura, everyone saw a man in a golden robe. The man in the golden robe moved casually, and the multiverse seemed to resonate with his movements, and then the mind network actually retreated where he was.
In other words, the ubiquitous mind network penetrated into the network in the hearts of every living being, and actually retreated around the man in the golden robe. Obviously, the network felt the terror of the man in the golden robe.
"What's going on? The ubiquitous mind network can't penetrate this person's mind..."
"Is this person more powerful than the power of the mind network?"
"Who is this person?"
"How did he come into being? I have mastered many secrets of the multiverse, but I have never heard of such a person. Is there really a secret in the world that I can't comprehend?"
Countless giants were shocked.

The man in the golden robe had a piercing gaze, penetrating all places in the multiverse. Suddenly, he saw the most mysterious place and issued a will that shook the heavens: "Today I was born. I am the only one in the world. All things in the world obey my orders."
Swish!
Countless time and space were penetrated by his golden light.
The golden light turned into a bridge. The man in the golden robe walked on the golden bridge and arrived at this mysterious place.
All the giants and masters saw this place.
Because some giants who are not immortal know that this is the place where Gu Chensha exists.
Suddenly, at the moment when the man in the golden robe arrived at the place where Gu Chensha was, a ray of light appeared in this mysterious place. This light suddenly penetrated the infinite and penetrated everything.
时间很快就过去了。
亿年岁月。
又是一个亿年,多元宇宙越来越大,比起当初昊玄死的时候,更是扩大了数百倍,因为无数的高手出现了,他们出现之后,缔造自己的宇宙。
大量的宇宙如喷泉一般涌出,使得多元宇宙再次扩大。
但是,多元宇宙扩大的同时,这网络也在扩大,似乎无处不在的规则把所有的虚空,有形无形的存在,全部都聚集起来,然后自我进化。
在这亿年的岁月之中,什么昊玄再次被人所遗忘,因为有一些老古董取而代之,也练成了非有无不朽的境界。
至于以前的什么白衣少年,什么周钦等人,更远古的史前天帝,古华沙等人,早就被历史的尘埃所掩盖,众生的记忆中都没有了这一号人物。
因为年代太过久远,多元宇宙都已经不是原来的宇宙。
甚至,以前一些赫赫威名的宇宙,都因为各种原因而崩溃,取而代之的是全新宇宙崛起,这些宇宙各自有各自的特色,甚至都有非有无不朽的巨头坐镇。
这些巨头,都洞悉了宇宙奥秘,时间空间命运乃至于一切的本质。
他们都静静等待着,等待着什么机会。
因为到达了这种境界的人,已经可以看穿一切,他们感觉到了古尘沙的压制。
“谁能够挑战古尘沙?”
所有的老古董心中都有这样一个疑问。
但他们不敢行动。
他们等待某个强大的存在,真正的无敌人物再度横空出世。
轰隆!
突然之间,一股无与伦比的气息从多元宇宙某个谁都察觉不到的角落里面升腾起来,谁也不知道为什么这股气息会在这里诞生。
这气息一诞生,哪怕是整个心灵网络的力量本能的都颤抖了一下。然后,在气息之中,众人就看到了一个身穿金色长袍的人,这个金色长袍的人随意一动,多元宇宙都似乎随着他的动作所共鸣起来,然后那心灵网络居然在他所在的地方退缩了。
也就是说,无处不在的心灵网络,渗透进入了每个众生心中的网络,在这个金色长袍人的周围,居然退避三舍,很显然,此网络感受到了金色长袍之人的恐怖。
“到底是怎么回事?无所不在的心灵网络,居然渗透不了这个人的心灵之中......”
“难道这个人,比起心灵网络的力量还要强大?”
“这个人,到底是谁?”
“他怎么诞生出来的,多元宇宙的许多秘密,我都已经掌握,可从来没有听说过有这么一个人,难道整个世间,还真的有我参悟不透的秘密?”
无数巨头都为之震撼。
这个金色长袍的人目光激射,洞穿了多元宇宙所有地方,突然看到了最神秘的一处地方,发出来了震撼诸天的意志:“今日我诞生,天上地下,唯我独尊,所有世间,一切种种,皆听我号令。”
嗤啦!
无数的时空,被他的金光所洞穿。
金光化为了一座桥梁,金色长袍的人行走在金色桥梁之上,到达了这神秘之地。
所有的巨头高手目光都看到了这里。
因为一些非有无不朽的巨头都知道,那就是古尘沙所存在之地。
突然,就在金色长袍的人到达了古尘沙所在之地的一刹那,在这神秘之地,出现了一道光华,这光华陡然之间,贯穿无极,洞穿所有。Chapter 1149

But every hundred million years that pass, a character is born who acts as The Only One who transcends that network/duality. They would challenge Gu Chensha and die, acting as a catalyst for everyone in the multiverse to gain power beyond that person. Like how Hao Xuan (first Annulled Amaranth) was forgotten and replaced by countless other giants a hundred million years later even though those giants were still covered by the Network (enhanced by Gu Chensha). This process continues for a hundred billion years, until the 1001st person reaches a level that can tear apart infinite existence (infinite levels of transduality?)
and the network could no longer cover the Multiverse due to its "size".
Note: Size is a metaphor for power that has been clarified from Null Immortality because when reaching this level, the concept of size no longer has any meaning but only exists as a symbol of strength

All of a sudden, the boy in white is the master of the multiverse, the real master, his body is countless times bigger than Gu Chensha, and he is "big" in the true sense.
In fact, after reaching the current state, the word size has no meaning to Gu Chensha and the boy in white, but now, in the eyes of everyone, the boy in white is bigger than Gu Chensha, which means that his strength surpasses that of Gu Chensha.
Chapter 1148

Under the shining light, the man in the golden robe screamed again, then disintegrated bit by bit, and finally turned into a golden elixir.
Then, the golden elixir was thrown out directly and fell into the heavens and the myriad worlds.
"Golden elixir, is this the golden elixir transformed by the man in the golden robe? After we get it, we can get his power!"
"I can't believe that this giant who even the mind network has to retreat is still defeated by Gu Chensha, refined, and then thrown out after he was refined into a golden elixir."
"Let's go and grab it!".......
Gu Chensha's action, in an instant, was like throwing a piece of flesh and blood in the place where sharks gather in the sea, attracting countless bloodthirsty sharks to fight for it.
Immediately, the multiverse was in chaos.
In the following years, almost all the giants came to grab this golden elixir, countless universes were destroyed, and of course countless universes were also born.
In the battle of blood and fire, the multiverse was reshuffled and growing. Any proud son of heaven would inevitably fall, and any giant would die in the battle.
This turmoil lasted for hundred of millions of years before it gradually subsided.
Then, another supreme emperor rose out of thin air. This emperor seemed to have surpassed the tenth level of immortality, the realm of neither existence nor non-existence. He actually controlled part of the mind network.

Then he began to challenge Gu Chensha.
Unfortunately, at the moment of challenging Gu Chensha, he was smashed to pieces by Gu Chensha in a snap of his fingers, and then caught up and turned into a magic weapon similar to the seal again.
Gu Chensha did not take the seal, but threw it into the multiverse, which caused a new round of competition.
Another hundred million years passed.
I don’t know how many reincarnations there are.
Once again, a being who can reach the sky and the earth was born. This being suppressed the mind network almost in a breath, controlled everything in the multiverse, and challenged Gu Chensha.
But Gu Chensha blew it out in one breath, sealed him in it, and then turned into a big flag and sent it into the multiverse again.

One hundred million years passed, one billion years passed, ten billion years passed, and one hundred billion years passed.
The multiverse, no one knows how big it is, and even the mind network gradually disappeared over the years, because the multiverse is too big, even with the power of the mind network, it can't cover it, and the universe returns to its previous state.
During this period, countless characters appeared, and almost every hundred million years, a strongest giant would appear to challenge Gu Chensha.
Unfortunately, they were all transformed into magic weapons by Gu Chensha and thrown into the multiverse.
Zizizizizi.....
Lou Baiyue stood beside Gu Chensha, watching Gu Chensha turn a giant that could tear apart infinite existence into a long sword with one grab, and threw it into the multiverse like garbage. She couldn't help but sighed: "Chensha, this is the 1,001st protagonist you have refined. You said that one day, there will be a protagonist who defeats you. When that time comes, it will be the time of liberation, but when will that day come?"
"Wait..." Gu Chensha shook his head: "I am also looking forward to this day. This day may be the next billion years, or it may never come..."
在光华的照耀之下,这金色长袍的人在其中再次发出来凄厉的惨叫,然后寸寸瓦解,最后化为了一枚金丹。
随后,这枚金丹被直接抛了出来,落入诸天万界之中。
“金丹,这是金色长袍的人所化的金丹?我们获得之后,就可以获得他的力量!”
“想不到,这个连心灵网络都要退避三舍的巨头,还是被古尘沙直接击败,炼化,然后把他练成金丹丢了出来。”
“我们去抢夺!”.......
古尘沙的这个动作,在刹那之间,就如在海中鲨鱼群聚集的地方丢下来了一块血肉,引得无数的嗜血鲨鱼争夺。
立刻之间,多元宇宙顿时大乱。
在接下来的岁月之中,几乎是所有的巨头都来抢夺这枚金丹,无数的宇宙为之毁灭,当然无数的宇宙也都诞生了出来。
在血与火的争夺之中,多元宇宙在洗牌,在壮大,任何天之骄子也难免陨落,任何巨头,也都在争斗之中死亡。
这动乱,足足持续了上亿年,这才逐渐平息下来。
然后,又有一尊无上大帝凭空崛起,这大帝似乎是超越了不朽第十层,非有无不朽的境界,他居然掌控了一部分的心灵网络。
然后他开始挑战古尘沙。
可惜的是,在挑战古尘沙的刹那,他被古尘沙弹指之间击得粉碎,然后抓起来,再次化为了一件类似于大印的法宝。
古尘沙并没有收取这大印,而是把大印丢入了多元宇宙之中,又引起来了新一轮的争夺。
又是亿年时间过去。
也不知道春秋几轮回。
再次诞生了一位通天彻地的存在,这存在几乎是呼吸之间,就把心灵网络压制住,控制了多元宇宙的一切,也挑战古尘沙。
可古尘沙一口气喷出,把他封印在其中,然后变成了一面大旗,再次送入多元宇宙。
一亿年过去,十亿年过去,百亿年过去,千亿年过去了。
多元宇宙,不知道究竟有多大,甚至那心灵网络在时间的岁月之中,也逐渐消失了,因为多元宇宙太大,哪怕是以心灵网络的力量,也覆盖不了,宇宙再次回到了以前的状态。
在这期间,无数的人物出现,几乎是每隔亿年,就会出现一尊最强的巨头来挑战古尘沙。
可惜,都被古尘沙化为了法宝丢入多元宇宙中。
滋滋滋.....
楼拜月站在古尘沙的身边,看着古尘沙一抓之间,把一尊可以撕裂无穷存在的巨头化为了一口长剑,好像扔垃圾似的扔入了多元宇宙中,她不禁叹息道:“尘沙,这是你炼化的一千零一尊主角了,你说总有一天,会有一个主角击败你,到达那个时候,就是解脱的时候,但这一天,到底什么时候才能够来到。”
“等着吧......”古尘沙摇摇头:“我也在期待这一天,这一天,也许就是下个亿年,也许永远不会来......” Chapter 1149

I mean yeah if each realm of the Deathless is confirmed have its own hierarchy (Seems to be the case since people at the "peak" same realm can be qualitatively beyond one another), and those inside those realms can't even comprehend the realm above them no matter how high they climb up their current realm, then each Deathless Realm would be a higher Meta-Quality.

So it would be a lot, lot, lot higher into High 1-A.

But I will wait to see if Ultima can confirm this.

Another thing: does each layer also have additional dual values? If so, then holy hell Gu Chensha probably has some of the most broken Transduality ever with beyond infinite dual states.
Yeah
Since the Spiritual Network (Higher Annulled Heavenly Dao/Duality system) has continuously evolved to cover and govern the higher realms of the Deathless (as well as the dualities of visible and invisible, existence and non-existence....) and only stops when it reaches the point of tearing apart an infinite amount of existences and thus the network disappeared
Didn't Blue and White when it was on the wiki also transcend infinite dual states?

Does this need another thread or should it continue here? Since the tier doesn't really change, it's just the level within that tier
Since this thread hasn't been closed yet, you can try calling other staffs again i guess. Don't feel hurried, other High 1-A threads earlier than this one is still ongoing too.

Yeah. But in reality, it is also because it transcends the duality of Immortality and Non-Immortality as Ultima mentioned above and in the original thread

Yeah. Indeed there is that since Deathless Realm is a thing. The higher level of power (higher Deathless realm) is essentially qualitatively superior to the lower level, no matter how much it is.

Heavenly Dao can evolve on its own by destroying itself back to primordial Chaos (baseline Heavenly Dao contains primordial chaos as part of itself). That Primordial Chaos then destroyed itself to make Chaos even more chaotic and apophatic. This process lasts countless times and only after the entire process is a Null Immortality (higher class) trace born.

There's also Hao Xuan's Spiritual Network, which is essentially the higher Heavenly Dao for Annulled Amaranth and everything below. Heavenly Dao is basically the system, the concept, the cosmology for literally everything. Only by transcending it can you reach higher Transduality because Heavenly Dao embraces all dualities and uses it to control everything.

But every hundred million years that pass, a character is born who acts as The Only One who transcends that network/duality. They would challenge Gu Chensha and die, acting as a catalyst for everyone in the multiverse to gain power beyond that person. Like how Hao Xuan (first Annulled Amaranth) was forgotten and replaced by countless other giants a hundred million years later even though those giants were still covered by the Network (enhanced by Gu Chensha). This process continues for a hundred billion years, until the 1001st person reaches a level that can tear apart infinite existence (infinite levels of transduality?)
and the network could no longer cover the Multiverse due to its "size".
Note: Size is a metaphor for power that has been clarified from Null Immortality because when reaching this level, the concept of size no longer has any meaning but only exists as a symbol of strength
I mean yeah if each realm of the Deathless is confirmed have its own hierarchy (Seems to be the case since people at the "peak" same realm can be qualitatively beyond one another), and those inside those realms can't even comprehend the realm above them no matter how high they climb up their current realm, then each Deathless Realm would be a higher Meta-Quality.

Another thing: does each layer also have additional dual values? If so, then holy hell Gu Chensha probably has some of the most broken Transduality ever with beyond infinite dual states.
Yeah
Since the Spiritual Network (Higher Annulled Heavenly Dao/Duality system) has continuously evolved to cover and govern the higher realms of the Deathless (as well as the dualities of visible and invisible, existence and non-existence....) and only stops when it reaches the point of tearing apart an infinite amount of existences and thus the network disappeared
@Ultima_Reality, @Elizhaa, @ActuallySpaceMan42, @Everything12, @Muchacho_mrm, @Celestial_Pegasus

Are you talking about the longevity level in Non-Immortality? That is, the following situation?
The mysterious supreme masked man saw that in the endless tribulation, many systems appeared, which were data with unparalleled divine power, and attacked Chen Qi.
Especially one of the systems, all of which are purple data streams, although not as powerful as Chen Qi, it is still at the 800 billion lifespan level
神秘至尊蒙面人就看见了,在无穷无尽的劫数之中,出现了许多系统,这些系统是数据,可带着无与伦比的神威,对陈奇进行了袭击。

尤其是其中一个系统,全部都是一种紫色的数据流,其力量虽然不如陈奇,但也是八千亿寿命级别的。
Chen Qi's whole face was very painful.
Because he is enduring an unbearable pain, this change of trillions of lives is a great transformation, just like the transformation of a saint into a celestial being, seemingly unacceptable by heaven and earth.
Indeed, the realm of trillions of lifetimes, although still at the level of Non Immortality, has evolved into another form of life, which, in terms of power, can take life and death from countless beings in the universe.陈奇整个人的面目很痛苦。

因为他正在承受一种难以承受的痛苦,这万亿寿命的变化,是一种大蜕变,就如圣人变化为天尊一样,似乎为天地所不容。

的确,万亿寿命的境界,虽然还是无不朽的层次,实际上,却是进化成为了另外一种生命形态,而这种生命形态,在力量上来说,是可以对天地无数宇宙的苍生,进行生杀予夺。

Are you talking about the longevity level in Non-Immortality? That is, the following situation?
The mysterious supreme masked man saw that in the endless tribulation, many systems appeared, which were data with unparalleled divine power, and attacked Chen Qi.
Especially one of the systems, all of which are purple data streams, although not as powerful as Chen Qi, it is still at the 800 billion lifespan level
神秘至尊蒙面人就看见了,在无穷无尽的劫数之中,出现了许多系统,这些系统是数据,可带着无与伦比的神威,对陈奇进行了袭击。

尤其是其中一个系统,全部都是一种紫色的数据流,其力量虽然不如陈奇,但也是八千亿寿命级别的。
Chen Qi's whole face was very painful.
Because he is enduring an unbearable pain, this change of trillions of lives is a great transformation, just like the transformation of a saint into a celestial being, seemingly unacceptable by heaven and earth.
Indeed, the realm of trillions of lifetimes, although still at the level of Non Immortality, has evolved into another form of life, which, in terms of power, can take life and death from countless beings in the universe.陈奇整个人的面目很痛苦。

因为他正在承受一种难以承受的痛苦,这万亿寿命的变化,是一种大蜕变,就如圣人变化为天尊一样,似乎为天地所不容。

的确,万亿寿命的境界,虽然还是无不朽的层次,实际上,却是进化成为了另外一种生命形态,而这种生命形态,在力量上来说,是可以对天地无数宇宙的苍生,进行生杀予夺。
Nope

I agree that Gu Chensha would be a high 1-A at the meta-meta-meta level, which is a quality superiority due to the endless expansion of the deathless realm, but I don't know how strong he would be at the high 1-A level in this case when compared to all the High 1-A levels.

BUMP

Also if the new argument is accepted, Gu Chensha will be the strongest High 1-A, for now. His AP alone is ridiculous, not to mention his beyond infinite dual states.

@Livinaa Can I say that Gu Chensha's character is comparable to the strong characters in Marvel Comics? Because I don't know that there are many characters in Marvel Comics who are in the High1-A+ range.

Back