• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman - Upgrade to High 1-A

As this quote states, this character is a Non-immortality and created a cosmic sea (which has been accepted as High 1-B) to stack all the infinite spiritual power of each living creature in it to become stronger
What's the exact context for this? Did the power of beings inside the structure he transcends just, substantially add up to his own power?

What's the exact context for this? Did the power of beings inside the structure he transcends just, substantially add up to his own power?
Yeah but not really
Basically every living being has a Mind/Heart/Spirit force/心灵 (Brahman, Buddha nature etc) which is also the highest metaphysical source. It is infinite and the source of all realms.
No creature can use the full power of the Mind because the world limits them, so Dragonless Heart Sutra must be used to open the pipe connecting to the center, as well as expand the pipe more. So what is the expansion mechanism? They will use their Mind (acting like a perpetual motion machine) to supplement the world around them, so that the world/cosmology will give them more Authority (cultivation realms aka making the pipeline even wider). Because the Mind is the greatest source, there is no need to grow the source (mind), but only need to expand the water pipe. So yeah, He used their source (infinite power of Mind) to grow himself, not the power from their state of existence (pipe or cultivation).

In the end, with a single thought, the entire desert that spanned millions and millions of miles became an oasis. All sorts of treasures were born in these oases.
"Spirit force. So this is how it works. Spirit force is truly endless, but how much can each person use? Moreover, it's restricted by the laws of the world. "At this moment, Zhao Jiangshan seemed to have comprehended something. "The spirit force in my body is like a boundless ocean, and my cultivation base and realm are the water pipes that connect to this ocean. The size of the water pipes determines the size of my cultivation base. Therefore, there's no need for us to strengthen our source. We only need to expand the water pipes. And the transformation of the world itself is a technique to expand the water pipes. " All of a sudden, Zhao Jiangshan's body trembled. Waves of energy gushed out and actually formed a resonance with the source heavenly dao energy of the entire universe.
到达了最后,他的心灵稍微一动,几乎是数以亿万公里的沙漠都变成了绿洲福地,这些福地之中诞生出来了各种各样的宝贝。
“心灵之力,原来是如此,心灵之力真的是无穷无尽的,可是每个人能够运用的是多少。而且受限制于天地规则。”就在这个时候,赵江山似乎参悟了某种东西,“体内的心灵之力就是无穷无尽的大海洋,而我的修为和境界,就是对接这个海洋的水管,水管的大小,决定了修为的大小。所以我们根本不需要壮大本源,只需要扩大输出的水管就可以了。而改造天地,本身就是扩大水管的一种技巧。”突然,赵江山全身一震,一股股的力量散发了出去,居然和整个宇宙的本源天道之力产生了某种共鸣。Chapter 1015

"I also heard about this. This is Gu Chensha's theory. Realm is actually the authority that the world gives you to display your strength. The more you give to the world, the more authority the world gives you, and the more power you can display. It's really like buying and selling. This theory isn't without reason, but I keep feeling that something isn't right. " The Fourth Gu Huasha said, "Is a person's spirit force really limitless, and it's much stronger than the entire human world? Is everyone's spirit force invincible and limitless? "
我也听说了这点,古尘沙的理论是这样的,境界其实是世界给你展现力量的权限,你给世界越多,世界给你的权限就越大,你所能够展示出来的力量就越多。就真的如同买卖,这个理论也不是没有道理,可我总是觉得不对劲。”老四古华沙道:“难道人的心灵之力真的无穷无尽,比起现在整个人间界都要大得多?每个人的心灵之力都是所向无敌,无限无匹的么?Chapter 1036

Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“ Chapter 1147

Because it is not an element associated with dimensions, cause and effect, space-time and physics, Dragonless Heart Sutra users see the world around them as nothing more than a temporary place. Even if the multiverse and nothingness were destroyed, it would not affect them. In reality, the so-called world is just a reflection of their Minds, with only their Mind is real

Longevity God, you have to understand, for us, this world is actually just a temporary residence. Just like how we live here, our bodies are immortal, and have nothing to do with the world, fate, cause and effect, space-time. Even if the void explodes, it has nothing to do with us. For each of us who have comprehended the Dragonless Heart Sutra (无龙心法), only our hearts are our own. The world is just a reflection of our hearts. Therefore, your worries are unnecessary." Zhuge Ya waved his hand, "The reason why The Fourth is worried is because he didn't see through something, causing him to babble all day long. No one knows what he's doing. It's all useless
福寿神,你要明白,这个世界对于我们来说,其实也不过是临时居住的地点而已,就如我们借宿,我们的本体是不死不灭的,是和世界,命运,因果,时空,没有任何关联的,就算是虚空爆炸了,也和我们毫无关系,我们参悟了无龙心法的每一个人,只有我们自己的心才是我们自己的,世界不过是我们内心深处反应出来的东西而已,所以你的担心,毫无必要。”诸葛牙摆摆手:“那老四之所以担心,是因为他没有看穿某种事情,导致于整天神神叨叨,不知道在干些什么,都是无用功 Chapter 1036

As for the sacrifice, it was a kind of spiritual power that didn't belong to the physical world.
The spiritual power, in a certain sense, was an existence that even the Heavenly Dao couldn't control. The human heart was first, and the Heavenly Dao was second.
It didn't matter if this dream world was an illusion or reality. Even if it was an illusion in terms of the physical world, it was real in terms of the spiritual reaction.
In other words, if the living beings here used the sacrifice, the power produced would be the same as in the real world.
Gu Chensha used the power of living beings to gather the spiritual power, carry out a double sacrifice, break through the barrier, and directly communicate with the dream world and the real world.
而祭祀,是一种心灵的力量,不属于物质。
心灵的力量,在某种本质上来说,是天道都无法管辖的存在,人心第一,天道第二。
不管这个梦中的世界,到底是虚幻还是真实,哪怕物质上来说是虚幻的,但心灵上的反应来说,是真实的。
这就是说,这里的众生,如果祭祀,所产生的力量,和现实世界中的一样。 > 古尘沙就以众生之力,聚集心灵,二重祭祀,打穿隔阂,直接沟通梦中世界和现实世界 Chapter 757

Lou Baiyue spoke again. "Everyone, what is the greatest thing in heaven and earth? The human heart is the greatest. Everyone's heart is a treasure trove. Your innards are eternal and limitless. Neither birth nor death. Right now, the dao of heaven isn't raising you. It's giving you spirit qi, immortal qi, and chaotic energy to cultivate, but it's actually leading you down the wrong path. It's like raising pigs to give up on the pursuit of your own heart. Humans give pigs food, but their ultimate goal is to kill them and eat their meat. Right now, we're giving up on the cultivation of spirit qi, immortal qi, and chaotic energy. We need to unleash all of our potential. We need to let our dusty hearts and souls shine with boundless light. That's what we need to do today
"楼拜月再度说话了:“诸位,天地之间,什么最大?人心最大,每个人的内心,都是一座宝库,你们的本质实际上是永恒无限的,不生不灭的,现在的天道其实并没有养育你们,他诞生出来的灵气,仙气,混沌元力让你们修行,实际上都是让你们走上歪路。让你们放弃自己对于内心的追求,就如养猪一般。人给了猪粮食,最终目的是杀猪吃肉。我们现在放弃灵气,仙气,还有混沌元力的修行,彻底释放自己的潜能,让自己蒙尘的心灵,彻彻底底的释放出来无限之光明,这就是我们今天要做的事情。” Chapter 927
Regarding the context of the above paragraph: MC has created a virtual panel that limits the lifespan and ability to use unlimited power from everyone's mind (including Non Immortality). When the MC removes it, everyone can use it, which means they will be stronger because they were previously oppressed by the board. You can ask @Muchacho_mrm for details and quotes. I won't list it because it seems unnecessarily lengthy

Last edited:
If being apopathic with 9th Deathless (1-A/Qualitative) makes 10th Deathless High 1-A/Meta-Qualitative

Then wouldn't being apopathic with 10th Deathless make 11th Deathless High 1-A/Meta-meta Qualitative?

Back