• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seeing a High 1-A as fiction

Is it a Meta-Meta Qualititave Superiority or something else?
It would be one layer into Meta-Quality.

Meta-Meta-Quality would require you to transcend the entire Meta-Quality system to the same extent High 1-A transcends 1-A.

It would be one layer into Meta-Quality.

Meta-Meta-Quality would require you to transcend the entire Meta-Quality system to the same extent High 1-A transcends 1-A.
So if for example :

Level 1 is non 1-A (Quantitative)

Level 2 is 1-A (Qualitative)

Level 3 is High 1-A (Meta-qualitative)

Level 4 transcends Level 3 (Meta qualitative) the same way Level 3 transcends Level 2 (Qualitative)

Would that make Level 4 Meta-meta-qualitative? Because if that's true then there's something wrong with one of the High 1-A thread.

So if for example :

Level 1 is non 1-A (Quantitative)

Level 2 is 1-A (Qualitative)

Level 3 is High 1-A (Meta-qualitative)

Level 4 transcends Level 3 (Meta qualitative) the same way Level 3 transcends Level 2 (Qualitative)

Would that make Level 4 Meta-meta-qualitative? Because if that's true then there's something wrong with one of the High 1-A thread.
Yeah that would be Meta-Meta Quality.

What thread? This layering stuff is a bit new.

People aren't realizing that there are two kinds of High 1-A layers

Yeah that would be Meta-Meta Quality.

What thread? This layering stuff is a bit new.

People aren't realizing that there are two kinds of High 1-A layers
Dragon Talisman High 1-A thread

From what I've read in that thread :

8th Deathless and below is non 1-A

9th Deathless is 1-A proved by BDE second Type 2 and a R>F statement

10th Deathless is apopathic to 9th Deathless, with 9th Deathless unable to imagine and describe them.

Later when the MC reached 10th Deathless, the apopathic part is described as trascending the duality of 8th Deathless (non 1-A) and 9th Deathless (1-A). Ultima agreed with 10th Deathless being High 1-A (Meta-Qualitative)

Now here comes the wrong part in that thread. After 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative), it's revealed that there's 11th Deathless. The difference between 11th Deathless and 10th Deathless is the same as 10th Deathless and 9th Deathless (Qualitative)

9th Deathless can't imagine and describe 10th Deathless (aka apopathic).

10th Deathless too can't imagine and describe 11th Deathless (also apopathic).

So since the way 11th Deathless transcend 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) is the same way 10th Deathless transcend 9th Deathless (Qualitative). I believe that 11th Deathless is Meta-meta-qualitative.

Now, if it's true that 11th Deathless is actually Meta-meta-qualitative, then Dragon Talisman is gonna get a hell of an upgrade.

After 10th Deathless, it actually has no end at all, with there being 11th, 12th, 13th, etc. Basically endless hierarchy of Deathless. Each gap between Deathless after 10th is the same as 10th with 9th, with the lower Deathless unable to imagine and describe the upper Deathless.

10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) can't imagine and describe 11th Deathless. 11th Deathless ( Meta-meta-qualitative) too can't imagine and describe 12th Deathless, and this hierarchy goes on endlessly.

If 11th Deathless is Meta-meta-qualitative, then with the gap between them, 12th Deathless should be Meta-meta-meta-qualitative. This should be the same with 13th, 14th, etc with endless hierarchy of Deathless. Aka endless extension of meta.

The MC at the end of the story trascends the entire framework of Deathless hierarchy. No matter how high you are in Deathless hierarchy, the MC trascends it. I don't know whether the MC would qualify for High 1-A+, but even if he didn't qualify he would still be the strongest High 1-A.

So since the way 11th Deathless transcend 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) is the same way 10th Deathless transcend 9th Deathless (Qualitative). I believe that 11th Deathless is Meta-meta-qualitative.
Do all the deathless layers have their own hierarchies between them? Could you transcend the baseline of the 10th layer and still not be in the 11th and whatnot? This could provide more evidence for it.

Meta-Meta-Quality is essentially being detached from the entire framework of Meta-Quality, in a similar way to how 1-A is detached from the framework of space-time. So no higher-ontological layers above the Meta-Quality will ever become Meta-Meta-Quality, same as how no amount of space-time complexion will ever become 1-A.

The MC at the end of the story trascends the entire framework of Deathless hierarchy. No matter how high you are in Deathless hierarchy, the MC trascends it. I don't know whether the MC would qualify for High 1-A+, but even if he didn't qualify he would still be the strongest High 1-A.
If each Deathless layer qualifies as another "Meta-" hierarchy stacked atop the last, then I suppose he would be like... Para-Qualitative or something (Word I just came up with that effectively just means beyond the framework that constitutes every extension of Meta-Quality, Meta-Meta-Quality, and etc).

Still wouldn't be High 1-A+ though.

Last edited:
Do all the deathless layers have their own hierarchies between them? Could you transcend the baseline of the 10th layer and still not be in the 11th and whatnot? This could provide more evidence for it.
In 9th Deathless, there's sub levels, with the difference between each sub levels being a layer into 1-A. 9th Deathless that is in a lower sub level can't see and interact with another 9th Deathless in a higher sub level, unless the one with higher sub level allows it.

As for 10th Deathless and up, i don't know, since i don't have the scans of Dragon Talisman. From what I've read in the thread, the first time 11th Deathless was mentioned, the MC is still in 10th Deathless, so he wouldn't be able to imagine and describe it, while the second time 11th Deathless is mentioned, MC is already way above 11th Deathless, so describing the sub levels in 11th Deathless is probably pointless for him.

In 9th Deathless, there's sub levels, with the difference between each sub levels being a layer into 1-A. 9th Deathless that is in a lower sub level can't see and interact with another 9th Deathless in a higher sub level, unless the one with higher sub level allows it.

As for 10th Deathless and up, i don't know, since i don't have the scans of Dragon Talisman. From what I've read in the thread, the first time 11th Deathless was mentioned, the MC is still in 10th Deathless, so he wouldn't be able to imagine and describe it, while the second time 11th Deathless is mentioned, MC is already way above 11th Deathless, so describing the sub levels in 11th Deathless is probably pointless for him.
Read my post on the Dragon Talisman thread and the most recent post on my profile.

Back