• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Balls Power

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
what do you guys think about the power of the verse.

Do you like the hand to hand and blasts attack with the little hax thrown in or do you think dragon ball needs to change an be like other anime's that have pure hax thrown around left and right.

I personally like the way it is because it shows how high characters can get without superduper hax.

It's best how it is,hax doesn't belong to DB.

Firstly because it's rare and

SECOND - it wouldn't work if person A is stronger than person B

Not entirely true Buu's candy beam still worked on vegito who was way stronger then him. Babidis mind control worked on dabura an he was on cells level unless your saying babidi is stronger then perfect cell. Ginyu's body change also worked on goku hell as a toad he got Tagoma. Buu's absorption worked on vegito proven as he needed a barrier to not be completely absorbed. Gildo's time freeze stop and telekinesis stop gohan and krillin. These are several times where hax effects people that are stronger then you but I will admit their are a few times where it doesn't work like goku beating hits time skip, trunks nullifying dabura's spite, vegeta beating babidi's mind control but I guess that counts as will power.

Back