• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Z speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want 10 that's fine to, although less realistic given the curcumstances imo. Een 5 min is relatively long given Goku could have just IT if he was goign to take so long. Either way we simply need decide on somethihng, and note regardless it is a conservative low ball due to the fact timeframe could be much shorter, distance is much larger to an unkown degree, and Goku did this while only in base form pre 7 year time skip, so his speed is vastly improved when transformed and after the time skip.

Honestly id recomend sticking an at least, likely higher on the speed stat for these reasons, and the blog could specify that they are why it is an at least.

"At least Massively FTL+" implies a possibly infinite speed rating, not a higher degree of MFTL+.

Well I more meant if we list a specific number say at least X quadrillions times ftl, likely more, but if we are jsut listing mftl+ then it could jsut be noted in the blog that it is hgiher.

At least before Massively FTL+ makes no sense yes. They're clearly not Infinite, so it's just MFTL+.

Basically what AguilaR101 said is what I meant to do, but if youd rather leave it mftl+ with no further explanation on profile I could just make note of it in the blog instead.

I made the initial calc and Kep said the numbers are good, no reason I can't make it now with revised numbers.

I can apply this if youd like and we can wrap this up. Although might be quicker for a staff who can edit locked profiles.

Edit: I am going to sleep now but I can apply ths tommorow if somebody hasn't already done it.

Ryu said thay this should be good for anybody listed as 4-B or higher in TOEI verse, so everyone starting from Evolution Cooler to Omega Shenron, including Hero and the Xenoverse Patrols.

Dark649 said:
Ryu said thay this should be good for anybody listed as 4-B or higher in TOEI verse, so everyone starting from Evolution Cooler to Omega Shenron, including Hero and the Xenoverse Patrols.
Okay, I thought it was just about the anime only.

PaChi2 said:
How is half of that list scalable to Pikkon again?
Ok, let me say that this scales to the non-canon Toei continuity, it does not scale to the original manga one nor Super. This exactly scales starting from Base Post Cell Games Goku and higher, so al the ones def. starting from the ones like 100% Frieza or Final Form Cooler [The form Pachi posted] should get it, the ones weaker are in a lower value.

Post Cell Games Goku should be superior to 100% Final Form Frieza, so all these ones gets it [The ones in the Anime/Movies/OVAs Only]: Anime Post Cell Games Goku and onwards, Meta-Cooler, Android 14, Android 15, Android 13, Ghost Turles, Ghost Slug and Ghost Cooler, Dr. Lycee, Hatchiyack, Zangya, Bojack, Broly, Olibu, Pikkon, South and Dai Kaioshin, Tapion, Hirudegarn, Janemba, Gogeta and Everyone in GT. Then there is Neko Majin and all the others in the Video Games Only sessio sans Android 21 and Shallot [This last one should be discussed once he finishes an another arc].

i think its obvius that near MFTL+ we have to put the calculation, otherwise this thread has no sense... there is no reason to dont put additional information and hidding them, it also give prestige to this wiki.

Base Goku (post-Zenkai) in the Cooler Movie was stated by Cooler to be stronger than Freeza...

It is non-canon at best. It also has SSj3 Goku being above SSj Gotenks and Goten and Trunks being beneath Freeza level, so it's definitely atrocious as far as scaling goes.

Agree with Kep. Son Goku and his Friends is not-canon, about Cooler before the Zenkai he noticed that he might have defeated Frieza just by the way he threw the ki blast to protect Gohan, after the Zenkai Cooler commented that his power is enough to defeat Frieza, but he could not referring to his 100% since he surpassed that form after transforming since Goku said that his ki is higher than him, then again this could be a timeline [not connected to the main one] where 50% Frieza was killed by the spirit bomb since Goku is safe on earth but in the next movie he knows the IT.

I personally imagine Cooler's Revenge as taking place during the three year training period before the Androids 19 and 20.

Cooler can't have been talking about any form other than the final one, since he easily disposed of the >1,000,000 Piccolo and didn't say anything about him being possibly the one to have defeated Freeza.

Cooler is probably just below 100% Freeza. King Cold is stated by the Daizenshuu to be slightly weaker than 100% Freeza, so it makes sense that Cooler would be slightly beneath him as well.

Yo Son Goku is definetly not canon, it has so many contradictions on one hand to count. Abo and Cado being Frieza force soldiers willingly when their Fusion is superior to him, Tarble existing, atrocious scaling, Gotenks knowing the Wolf fang fist and Volleyball fist

Nope, atleast not in the anime continuity or the manga. He does exist in Toriyama's movie continuity for some reason even though Cabba already replaced him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back