• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable indexing is definitely our main purpose, yes.

Anyway, can somebody remind me what we currently need to do here please?

I'm kind of neutral.

Also, between translating a book and other stuff, I forgot about finishing the blog. I'll get onto that.

Thank you for helping out.

@AKM sama @ByAsura @DarkDragonMedeus

The following calculations seem to have been accepted. Can any of the results be applied in some manner?

If it is accepted, I think the High-end proposal of second calc will be the best and applicable. Since the low end and mid end are so low, not because it's what we want but proof of it's extremely low and weak as well as illogical, like a normal human being afraid of being physically killed by an event that takes place million years after their death, buu won't be able to detect their ki to kill right away since Kaioshin's ki is a god ki, imperceptible to anyone other than a god
Also isn't the second calc a completely low end since the dragon ball universe is so much bigger than ours? It has been accepted that the observable universe is only the edge of the entire universe. So the high end result of calc can be safely used even the worst case

Not really sure why the assumptions would be unfounded, especially the distance. The distance is as basic as it gets, Buu goes on a murdering spree and destroys every planet he sees, the distance between the planets isn't really an assumption, if anything, it'd be the timeframe that is the assumption.

Last edited:
Well, let's wait to see what M3X and Carioca say.

As for the applying of the calc, I really don't have a strong stance on it myself to give a yes or no.

Timeframe, I myself am fine with the mid-end or low-end. Since it doesn't mean that Buu will immediately find Kai's planet as the last one right before he dies.

I'm uneasy about the timeframe method; for all we know, it could take Kid Buu Quadrillions or Sextillions of years to finally succeed in nuking every planet and star in the universe one by one over time. As opposed to 1000s, having the power to destroy the most durable star in the universe is the absolute bench mark for his AP, but we do not know how much stronger or better range that would actually be or how fast he can actually pull it off. It all still sounds far to hypothetical to properly calculate.

I'm uneasy about the timeframe method; for all we know, it could take Kid Buu Quadrillions or Sextillions of years to finally succeed in nuking every planet and star in the universe one by one over time. As opposed to 1000s, having the power to destroy the most durable star in the universe is the absolute bench mark for his AP, but we do not know how much stronger or better range that would actually be or how fast he can actually pull it off. It all still sounds far to hypothetical to properly calculate.
So basically, timeframe is the issue after all, not the distance itself.

I'm uneasy about the timeframe method; for all we know, it could take Kid Buu Quadrillions or Sextillions of years to finally succeed in nuking every planet and star in the universe one by one over time. As opposed to 1000s
Assuming sextillions of years when not even the Gods or anything in the multiverse exists for that long makes absolutely no sense

The reason why I assume the timeframe of the Supreme Kais life expectancy is because they feared that after Buu will come for them after he finishes the rest of U7, which wouldn't be relevant if it'd take trillions of years as everyone will be dead by this point

Assuming sextillions of years when not even the Gods or anything in the multiverse exists for that long makes absolutely no sense

The reason why I assume the timeframe of the Supreme Kais life expectancy is because they feared that after Buu will come for them after he finishes the rest of U7, which wouldn't be relevant if it'd take trillions of years as everyone will be dead by this point
Exactly, i don't think anyone is afraid of the Sun running out of hydrogen and dying because it will happen in like 5 billion years, it's the same logic here

Exactly, i don't think anyone is afraid of the Sun running out of hydrogen and dying because it will happen in like 5 billion years, it's the same logic here
Not to mention that all planets (and life) in the universe WILL die long before sextillion years pass (hell, most stars will die even after a few trillion years, and with them almost all life in the universe)

Even if calc is accepted, the speed result from a thousand years (High-end) is too low because beerus will hakai Buu before he can destroy even 1/10 of the living universe let alone run everywhere of the entire universe and destroy all its planets and stars and then go to Kaioshin realm and kill all kaioshins. And even without that, buu can't even get to the kaioshin realm right away because he can't sense God ki (goku just needs to hide his ki or tele somewhere) to get there immediately after destruction o universe, so there must be an indeterminate amount of time he's looking for it, causing Buutenks' travel speed (yeah that's buu in the statement context, this feat only scales to him anyone stronger/faster than him because kid buu can't before showing teleport) is much higher than the high-end of calc, not to mention the size of universe 7 which is much larger than observable universe + travel speed is always a lot slower than DB's combat/react speed consistently throughout the series. So no matter if calc is accepted or not, always remember it's a terrible low end

I would made high-end for this

Even if calc is accepted, the speed result from a thousand years (High-end) is too low because beerus will hakai Buu before he can destroy even 1/10 of the living universe let alone run everywhere of the entire universe and destroy all its planets and stars and then go to Kaioshin realm and kill all kaioshins. And even without that, buu can't even get to the kaioshin realm right away because he can't sense God ki (goku just needs to hide his ki or tele somewhere) to get there immediately after destruction o universe, so there must be an indeterminate amount of time he's looking for it, causing Buutenks' travel speed (yeah that's buu in the statement context, this feat only scales to him anyone stronger/faster than him because kid buu can't before showing teleport) is much higher than the high-end of calc, not to mention the size of universe 7 which is much larger than observable universe + travel speed is always a lot slower than DB's combat/react speed consistently throughout the series. So no matter if calc is accepted or not, always remember it's a terrible low end

I would made high-end for this
if Kaioshin dies so does Beerus LMAO

if Kaioshin dies so does Beerus LMAO
If and only if buu can destroy the entire universe and then go to the kaioshin realm and kill the kaioshins before beerus awaken and realizes whatever is going on. And Buu doing all of this in at least 1000 years LMAO

Shin can be sensed by mortals. He clearly don't have god ki like Beerus does
where? And even if he don't have God ki, it doesn't matter too much because elder Kaioshin has clearly stated that Buu will come to the Kaioshin realm after destroying the entire universe

where? And even if he don't have God ki, it doesn't matter too much because elder Kaioshin has clearly stated that Buu will come to the Kaioshin realm after destroying the entire universe
When Piccolo fought him? Not all gods have God Ki. The regular kais don't have it, and neither does Piccolo or Dende when they became gods

Is it stated that Piccolo sensed his ki? If you go by the raws, Shin only says that Piccolo was the God of Earth at one point, and deduces that he's possibly remembering Shin somehow.

Dende is able to at least tell Beerus' ki is godly ki, stating 'That energy' and realising he's a god.

As for Piccolo, he's lost many powers that Kami has, such as Dragon Ball creation. Only Dende is recognised as the Guardian of Earth and a god.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back