• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse stuff

So should Dabura get a 2-B key seeing as he fought future warrior? As well as anyone else who participated in the final boss fight of the extra pack thingy who didn't have one already?

Dabura did get a major power boost this DLC. I don't see why not.

I hope that in Xenoverse 3, they bring out Demon God Dabura from DBHeroes. >_>

Korudo Daio said:
Dabura did get a major power boost this DLC. I don't see why not.

I hope that in Xenoverse 3, they bring out Demon God Dabura from DBHeroes. >_>
Same. The Xenoverse series hasn't disappointed me yet.

Unfortunatly this is going to likely get rejected since that is basically Dabura but stronger as we discussed with Xeno/Heroes Broly, we are not going to give a non-canon Key to his canon profile or everyone else would get it [since the mentors actually fought in the DLC].

Dark649 said:
Unfortunatly this is going to likely get rejected since that is basically Dabura but stronger as we discussed with Xeno/Heroes Broly, we are not going to give a non-canon Key to his canon profile or everyone else would get it [since the mentors actually fought in the DLC].
Does the fact that it's Dabura but stronger even matter? Like I get your reasoning, but regardless of if he's the same, Dabura has become stronger, and shouldn't his profile be updated to represent that to avoid people saying "Xeno Dabura is 4-B! -Downplay- -downplay- -downplay-". I completely understand not giving him a completely new profile though, But if he won't get a new tier, would a general note on the profiles involved suffice?

Back