• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Universes (Adding both the DOSSL and Hell) which is the major consensus
with Staff Approval from Lord Griff
no, grifin never agreed with 6 universal sized space times, he only ever agreed with removing the demon realm and gave no further comment on the others as he said he doesn't think he has enough knowledge to do so, also the vote is pretty much equally split between the full agreement with the op's proposal and the agreement on 6 universal sized space times

no, grifin never agreed with 6 universal sized space times, he only ever agreed with removing the demon realm and gave no further comment on the others as he said he doesn't think he has enough knowledge to do so, also the vote is pretty much equally split between the full agreement with the op's proposal and the agreement on 6 universal sized space times
that is just wrong, his agreement should only be counted for the removal of demon realm. You can't put words into his mouth.

also the vote is pretty much equally split between the full agreement with the op's proposal and the agreement on 6 universal sized space times
a vast majority of those people were in agreement with 2 Universes and its jumped to 4 since then I don't think their votes hold any merit anymore to be honest

a vast majority of those people were in agreement with 2 Universes and its jumped to 4 since then I don't think their votes hold any merit anymore to be honest
This thread is not suggesting a number of universal sized space times, it is suggesting that some accepted ones are not acctually universal in size, the addtion of evidence for 1 of them to be and another completely not related to this thread ones don't takes away any other vote for the other ones in the op at all

We need like one more staff member to say whether they agree with 6 Universes dropping the demon realm
We more staff members in general to agree to anything, so far we have 1 agreement in removing the demon realm and not much of an opinion in anything else, honestly, why are db threads so slow nowadays?

That's because you're doing crt after crt, there were days here where more than 5 topics were opened, this harms anything even more.
Dude, i barely did any crts, this one is probably my 5th on the wiki in general, heck, this is pretty much my 2th db crt, with the other one being months since done, you made like 3 crts in the spam of a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back