• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they're pretty distinct. One's a starry looking event while the other is the standard ki color and that's it (it basically just looks like a regular ass ki blast)
No one trew any ki blast tho, and it looks just like a light to me, a light that came out of the explosion if you will

If it left Hell, it would've most certainly been noticed. But no, the only thing we get is Goten and Trunks feeling Gogeta's ki. Nobody takes notice of such an event
I don't think that there was anyone noteworthy in the afterlife at the time to really noticed that, plus we can clearly see in tje explosiom scene that it wasn't entirely in hell

No one trew any ki blast tho, and it looks just like a light to me, a light that came out of the explosion if you will
You're extrapolating that based on nothing. All we know is that it signaled to Goten and Trunks that their dads fused, and that it looks different from the Big Bang event itself.
I don't think that there was anyone noteworthy in the afterlife at the time to really noticed that, plus we can clearly see in tje explosiom scene that it wasn't entirely in hell
King Yemma was there, I know that much.

Also, no, please stop saying "we can clearly see," it's really not that clear. I swear people keep saying "it's so clear" and the thing in question is like hieroglyphics

Anyway, update my vote that i only agree with removal of Demon Realm, Kaioshin Realm i'm neutral, however i now disagree with removing DOSL, that dimension was stated to be super-dimension, which implied it superiority over normal dimension narrative-wise, it make no sense if all the writers named it and made it a super dimension but it is small insignificant dimension. I also disagree with removal of Hell

Anyway, update my vote that i only agree with removal of Demon Realm, Kaioshin Realm i'm neutral, however i now disagree with removing DOSL, that dimension was stated to be super-dimension, which implied it superiority over normal dimension narrative-wise, it make no sense if all the writers named it and made it a super dimension but it is small insignificant dimension. I also disagree with removal of Hell
kaioshin realm is accepted now btw, the afterlife calc was accepted now to be 2.1 million times bigger than baseline 3-A because of heaven, makes kaioshin realm uni in size. And yeah, DOSL also had other dimensions inside of it as well, definitely a uni+ structure, seeming as which you stated above, so be called super dimensonal, an extra dimensional space if i recall, and with no other size to go on, this is the most likely interpretation.

kaioshin realm is accepted now btw, the afterlife calc was accepted now to be 2.1 million times bigger than baseline 3-A because of heaven, makes kaioshin realm uni in size. And yeah, DOSL also had other dimensions inside of it as well, definitely a uni+ structure, seeming as which you stated above, so be called super dimensonal, an extra dimensional space if i recall, and with no other size to go on, this is the most likely interpretation.
Can you link the calc?

Last edited:
I mean, it make no sense at all, because if the authors, writers went out of their way to call it super-dimension, no way it somehow being a small insignificant dimension compare to the normal one, authors/writers intentions is a thing, we can't just completely discard their intention in favor of what we want to interpret because in the end the verse is their works, not our. Saying a super dimension is insignificant compare to normal one is like you saying Super Saiyan form is inferior to base normal/base Saiyan

I mean, it make no sense at all, because if the authors, writers went out of their way to call it super-dimension, no way it somehow being a small insignificant dimension compare to the normal one, authors/writers intentions is a thing, we can't just completely discard their intention in favor of what we want to interpret because in the end the verse is their works, not our. Saying a super dimension is insignificant compare to normal one is like you saying Super Saiyan form is inferior to base normal/base Saiyan
She is also portrayed in math form, bro

You're extrapolating that based on nothing. All we know is that it signaled to Goten and Trunks that their dads fused, and that it looks different from the Big Bang event itself.
The explosion emited light, and then we saw a light like thing go to the living universe, it looks simple to me

King Yemma was there, I know that much.
Inside his palace, surrounded by a barrier

Also, no, please stop saying "we can clearly see," it's really not that clear. I swear people keep saying "it's so clear" and the thing in question is like hieroglyphics
But it is very clear, dunno what to tell you

Yeah, with evidence and claims we have gathered, universal hell seems like the most likely interpretation, any other size has literally no evidence pointing towards it what so ever, so im still in favor of keeping DOSL and Hell.
universal in size is the one with no evidene, it is as aebotrary as any other possible size

and lord griffin only said he agreed with removing demon realm, take DDM off and mark down lord griffin on removing demon realm only, since kaioshin is accepted now.
Ddm said he agreed on 3, that being the kaioshin realm, the aftelife and the living universe, if you want more clarification ask for him to come back here

however i now disagree with removing DOSL, that dimension was stated to be super-dimension, which implied it superiority over normal dimension narrative-wise, it make no sense if all the writers named it and made it a super dimension but it is small insignificant dimension.
I covered in the op why all the statements such as "super dimensional" are not really talking about the dimension itself, do you still sae that amd still disagree? To clarify

Also being higher dimensional doesn't mean much for its size

And yeah, DOSL also had other dimensions inside of it as well, definitely a uni+ structure
no? Where are you getting this from? First time hearing something like that

, seeming as which you stated above, so be called super dimensonal, an extra dimensional space if i recall, and with no other size to go on, this is the most likely interpretation.
Or that it is a higher dimensional place, which tells nothing about the size of it

huh, could swear that he had, i am not being disonest, i merely made a mistake

OP should be updated, due to Omega's errors and the fact that his arguments got some wrong, everything that was refuted here should be removed from the Op and just leave the demonic realm that is the which does not have much basis, although the evidence is more explicit to be.
i will update it when i have time, but dude i presented counter arguments for the said debunks, i will not remove them just because you believe they were "refuted completely", is it so hard for people to just wait for staff to come here and evaluate?

don't blame me, @AwkguyDB was the one who made the vote count list and put griffin as agreeing with removing the demon realm
? We’re not talking about the demon realm we’re talking about Hell Griffin never said anything about Hell the only person who said anything was Ddm and he said hell was 3-A sized

Griffin said he was fine with demon realm and kaioshin realm possibly going but I’m not sure if he recognizes kaioshin realm is 3-A sized for 3D aspect

? We’re not talking about the demon realm we’re talking about Hell Griffin never said anything about Hell the only person who said anything was Ddm and he said hell was 3-A sized

Griffin said he was fine with demon realm and kaioshin realm possibly going but I’m not sure if he recognizes kaioshin realm is 3-A sized for 3D aspect
i meant to say hell

The explosion emited light, and then we saw a light like thing go to the living universe, it looks simple to me
Does the light look the same as that of the Big Bang event?

The answer is: nope, not at all. Just saying "oh it's light therefore it's the same" is hardly substantial
Inside his palace, surrounded by a barrier
Still in the Afterlife, so if it leaked over, he would've taken notice
But it is very clear, dunno what to tell you
It's very clear in your mind, but... not to anyone else

Does the light look the same as that of the Big Bang event?

The answer is: nope, not at all. Just saying "oh it's light therefore it's the same" is hardly substantial
It looks similar to me

Still in the Afterlife, so if it leaked over, he would've taken notice

It's very clear in your mind, but... not to anyone else
The light would not have reached him for him to notice, he was inside his office and iside one of the jelly bean like bubbles, i don't see how the light would have reached there

Plus you are the one affirming that the thing was completely contained inside hell, what is the evidence for that again?

It looks similar to me
Not even the same color. One's a clearer color, like what you'd expect from seeing stars in the night sky. The other is pure yellow.
The light would not have reached him for him to notice, he was inside his office and iside one of the jelly bean like bubbles, i don't see how the light would have reached there
The barrier isn't solidly colored, it's transparent. The light wouldn't have gone inside the barrier, no, but he would've seen it from within said barrier
Plus you are the one affirming that the thing was completely contained inside hell, what is the evidence for that again?
What do you think all of this is? I'm explaining how the Big Bang event was contained in Hell, as there's absolutely nothing showing that it reached the Afterlife, the Living Universe, etc.

Idk why you're trying to circle this back in a way as if to assert I've proven nothing at all when your only rebuttals are "well it looks this way to me"

Not even the same color. One's a clearer color, like what you'd expect from seeing stars in the night sky. The other is pure yellow.
Both look yellow

What do you think all of this is? I'm explaining how the Big Bang event was contained in Hell, as there's absolutely nothing showing that it reached the Afterlife, the Living Universe, etc.
No tou are not, the lack of evidence for 1 is not evidence for the other, we have no proof that it was contained in hell as much as we have no proof that it wasn't, making this point very moot

Idk why you're trying to circle this back in a way as if to assert I've proven nothing at all when your only rebuttals are "well it looks this way to me"
In the way the scene is displayed it only make sense to be the light, no one trew a ki blast to the living universe. What else could it be?

Both look yellow
One looks starry, the other looks like a regular ass ki blast
No tou are not, the lack of evidence for 1 is not evidence for the other, we have no proof that it was contained in hell as much as we have no proof that it wasn't, making this point very moot
Gogeta is in Hell, so that's where it originates from. If there's nothing of it present in anywhere beyond Hell, and Gogeta (the center of the event) is in Hell, what does that mean?

Correct Answer: The event only occurs in Hell
In the way the scene is displayed it only make sense to be the light, no one trew a ki blast to the living universe. What else could it be?
A sort of energy signal. Perhaps a visualization of Goten and Trunks feeling Gogeta's energy. Hell, even looking at the scene, it's not even as if anything leaked over into the Living Universe. They just felt something, as shown by the lack of any sort of change in the Living Universe from this Big Bang event

The barrier isn't solidly colored, it's transparent. The light wouldn't have gone inside the barrier, no, but he would've seen it from within said barrier

Scan is in hand

One looks starry, the other looks like a regular ass ki blast
One looks like light, the other also looks like light, we are starting to repeat ourselves in this point, so let us just agree to disagree on this and let the admin/mods decide alright?

Gogeta is in Hell, so that's where it originates from. If there's nothing of it present in anywhere beyond Hell
how do you know this?

, and Gogeta (the center of the event) is in Hell, what does that mean?

Correct Answer: The event only occurs in Hell
Considering that in the movie the afterlife is pretty close to hell, i would say That a universal explosion reached there when both are so close and one is visible from the ground of the other

A sort of energy signal. Perhaps a visualization of Goten and Trunks feeling Gogeta's energy. Hell, even looking at the scene, it's not even as if anything leaked over into the Living Universe. They just felt something, as shown by the lack of any sort of change in the Living Universe from this Big Bang event
That effect also happened for the big bang itself

how do you know this?
That's literally what I've been explaining the whole time what-
Considering that in the movie the afterlife is pretty close to hell, i would say That a universal explosion reached there when both are so close and one is visible from the ground of the other
This is all conjectural. The fact of the matter is that the event is never shown reaching up into the Afterlife. So if it's a universal explosion but it's never shown anywhere except its origin of Hell (via Gogeta), that means Hell can be reasonably assumed to be universal in size
That effect also happened for the big bang itself
What effect?

And this is what's making this even more troublesome, to be honest: You're simply asserting things to be true without really elaborating on it

This is all conjectural. The fact of the matter is that the event is never shown reaching up into the Afterlife. So if it's a universal explosion but it's never shown anywhere except its origin of Hell (via Gogeta), that means Hell can be reasonably assumed to be universal in size
Well, considering that the afterlife was extremely "seconds of fall away" from hell in the movie, we know for sure that a universal explosion would have reached there

1m35s

What effect?

And this is what's making this even more troublesome, to be honest: You're simply asserting things to be true without really elaborating on it
My bad on that, the mobile version of the forum is hard to use lol

i meant the "screen going blavk showing a different location" effect, also the lights that come out of it

Last edited:
Well, considering that the afterlife was extremely "seconds of fall away" from hell in the movie, we know for sure that a universal explosion would have reached there

Okay this is just a bad example. First off, those jellybeans look to still be in Hell to begin with, but also... These are characters that fight at quadrillions of times faster than light, so obviously it's only going to take a few seconds for them to go from one universe sized construct to another

Unless you're trying to tell me Goku was struggling to dodge Superhuman speed objects
My bad on that, the mobile version of the forum is hard to use lol

i meant the "screen going blavk showing a different location" effect, also the lights that come out of it
The screen going black doesn't mean they're the same thing. The Big Bang effect actually shows the spiral that is the effect, and the light that's emitted from it is more akin to blue starlight. Neither of these are shown in the Goten and Trunks moment

Okay this is just a bad example. First off, those jellybeans look to still be in Hell to begin with
in that scene they were in emma's palace, in the afterlife
Btw just noticed that i linked the wrong timwframe it is acctually in 1m35s
, but also... These are characters that fight at quadrillions of times faster than light, so obviously it's only going to take a few seconds for them to go from one universe sized construct to another
Janemba was litterally just falling, you would need to provide evidence if you want to affirm that they fell for lightyears there

Unless you're trying to tell me Goku was struggling to dodge Superhuman speed objects
What are yo-? Oh shit, i linked the wrong time frame, it is in 1m35s

The screen going black doesn't mean they're the same thing. The Big Bang effect actually shows the spiral that is the effect, and the light that's emitted from it is more akin to blue starlight. Neither of these are shown in the Goten and Trunks moment
Blue starlight?

Last edited:
Okay this is just a bad example. First off, those jellybeans look to still be in Hell to begin with, but also... These are characters that fight at quadrillions of times faster than light, so obviously it's only going to take a few seconds for them to go from one universe sized construct to another

Here

The explosion happened and we saw a completely different scenario from hell when we have the shot from it from afar, i say that this is proof enough that it expanded far above just hell, seen as we see a completely different backgroumd from it
Omega and his contradicting theories, not once is his energy shown coming out of hell lol

Omega and his contradicting theories, not once is his energy shown coming out of hell lol
the afterlife is extremely close to hell spatially in the move, a few seconds fall difference, so it would obviously get to there, we also see that it got out of hell as the background of where the explosion takes place is not only hell, but the cosmos with stars and the blackness of outer space

Ok Omega at this point we should go through the votes and comments and see who and how many agree to a certain amount

In total there are "6 Universes" that are in contention here and here's what people agree with so far:

6 Universes (disagree with the OP/ no changes):

5 Universes (The removal of either the Demon Realm or Hell):
@AwkguyDB(Demon Realm), @TiltedFN(Demon Realm), @CraigTucker (Kaioshin Realm),@AguilaR202(Demon Realm), @TheGreatBanana(Demon Realm), @CloverDragon03(Demon Realm), @Matrixxxx(Demon Realm) @LuffyRuffy46307(Demon Realm), @SSJGeminiJJ(Demon Realm),
@Hasty12345(Demon Realm), @Vietthai96(Demon Realm) @LordGriffin1000 (Demon Realm), @TheGodOfICE777(Demon Realm)

Neutrals:
@DarkDragonMedeus,
need more input from them to understand his position

3 Universes (Removal of the Kaioshin Realm or Swirling Lights with Hell and the Demon Realm):

@Phsccarvalho, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Reiner, @Boyinluv2002, @Stefano4444

2 Universes (Agree with the OP/ all realms outside of the Afterlife and Living realm should be dropped): @AKUTO123, @Shiraito983, @RaveeCPN, @Akagami_Shanks1, @Hiryu-Z
fixed

we just need DDM to clarify his stance then this can be accepted. Though I would recommend someone make a Cosmology Blog with all the threads linked to support this.

we just need DDM to clarify his stance then this can be accepted. Though I would recommend someone make a Cosmology Blog with all the threads linked to support this.
As much as i would like to end this also, we would need more staff input, since we neither evaluation rights staff disagreements nor 3 votes in favor of of the realms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back