• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Turles Rework & Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Goku's power level rated at 30,000 in the movie specifically? Other than that, I can agree with this.

Turles does note that it kept skyrocketing even after the 30.000 reading, which is consistent with Tree of Might chronologically taking place after Goku's arrival on Namek
Even so, this is a similar case to Monster Zarbon being x3 his base from despite getting stomped by someone who'd be below Kaio-ken x4 Goku, if PLs were linear
Then why the massive low ball then? If I recall correctly, I think Vegeta hit 30,000 after his last zenkai before Frieza (where he got himself a Senzu bean after being murked by Recomme) according to a guidebook and he was able to briefly hold his own against a pissed off Frieza.

Vegeta was nearly 30,000 before the Recoome fight, V-Jump lists the Post-Recoome Zenkai Vegeta at around 250,000
Think Goku starting off the fight at 30,000 could be explained by the fact that using full power continuously is impractical

Last edited:
Vegeta was nearly 30,000 before the Recoome fight, V-Jump lists the Post-Recoome Zenkai Vegeta at around 250,000
Think Goku starting off the fight at 30,000 could be explained by the fact that using full power continuously is impractical
Fair. Then we got Turles after eating the fruit of the Tree of Might, which bumped his power up quite a lot. Whether he overwhelmed Goku at Kaio-ken x10 (~300000 PL) or Kaio-ken x20 (~600000) is something hotly debated thanks to some localization error.

Fair. Then we got Turles after eating the fruit of the Tree of Might, which bumped his power up quite a lot. Whether he overwhelmed Goku at Kaio-ken x10 (~300000 PL) or Kaio-ken x20 (~600000) is something hotly debated thanks to some localization error.
I think it's only Kaio-ken x20 in the Funimation dub, but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back