• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
So are we good to go on with the 3-A scaling?
Just to be sure, what exactly have we determined to be the point where they become 3-A instead of 3-B? I can help with the edits if I know that.

Though I honestly feel like even RoF could be 3-A.

PaChi2 said:
At least Multi-galaxy level+, possibly Universe level (mastered God Ki, has trained his base form with whis. many times stronger than his BoG base).

How does this sound for RoF goku? Then U6 would be plain 3-A?
?

BTW, SSG is 3-A not Multi-Galaxy+. The reason Goku is Multi-Galaxy I'm base is because SS is definitely equal to SSG, whereas Goku punching that Sun Blast from Beerus' while not being able to stop it in SS Doesn't make any sense. Further information on SSG, it was clearly shown that these fighters Goku and Beerus were going to indirectly destroy the Universe from the clash of their power alone. They were destroying shit with just Shockwaves. When you think about it, Universal is a low-ball, as to destroy something with just the force from your attack hitting the air or the Shockwaves means that what caused the Shockwaves was much stronger. Just cleaning that up. It's logical to just place him at Universal as SSG, though a likely higher would be warranted if not for the fact that being Universe+ here means something completely different than just raw power. It's, like, complete deletion of the timeline in the universe they destroy as well, right?

Basically, SSG was Universal, period. Goku went to SS1, which, we can assume that Goku's base should be below Universal (Multi-Galaxy+). I would actually argue that Goku was 3-A in SS since the BoG arc, since, you know, Goku didn't get weaker in SS when he lost the form. If we're talking about when base Goku became 3-A, then I agree with RoF, as it looked like it was stated by Krillen or Gohan in those links that Unite my Rice reposted.

So how strong are the U6 fighters? I mean, if we do what OBD did with Piccolo and make them all at least 3-B that would be fine.

Yup. :^) Goku was constantly evolving throughout the entire fight, and taking the cosmology into account, he should be 3-A.

It would be funny if the base form we saw in the movie was Goku briefly going Limit Breaker. Would make the "everyone is 3-A" not a thing I suppose.

Doubt it. Super Saiyan alone would not yield a multiplier that can cross the gap between 3-B and 3-A. He would have to be basically 99.9% of 3-B for that to be true.

Base Goku would need to be Universal in general then. We should make it clear about the Multipliers being a small difference, too small for it to make his base Multi-Galaxy if his SS1 is universal.

So for Goku, this is likely too many keys though so I wouldn't mind if someone fixed them.

Attack Potency: Universe level (He and Beerus' clash was going to destroy the entire universe in 3 strikes) | Universe level (Absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God) | Universe level (The effects of using Super Saiyan on top of SSG) | Universe level (Stronger than SSB) | Universe level (Far stronger than SSBKK)

Key: Super Saiyan God | Base Goku RoF Arc and Beyond | Super Saiyan Blue | SSB Kaioke | SSBKK x10

I think one 3-A key as Dragon Ball Super for Goku is better because he is getting a new 3-A form, or we could make a third Super Goku profile.

Take the Key to "Base Goku post BoG and Beyond, Super Saiyan forms, Super Saiyan Blue, SSBKK, and SSBKKx10" because I think we should make it clear that base Goku was universal as soon as he absorbed the power.

@Matt

But isn't the difference between Universal and Multi-Galaxy+ too big to be x40 times? I mean, I'm just thinking that his base might be higher than that because of what Unite my Rice said. I thought it made a bit of sense.

Amexim said:
@Matt
But isn't the difference between Universal and Multi-Galaxy+ too big to be x40 times? I mean, I'm just thinking that his base might be higher than that because of what Unite my Rice said. I thought it made a bit of sense.
Well if he is rated 3-B he'd be on the literal edge between 3-B and 3-A anyway.

I think it'll just be best to make one Key "Dragon Ball Super" and just note how powerful he is through each arc on the bottom of the page or the description of the rating.

I agree with the Goku things, the hard stuff is those who seriously scales with him [Zamasu, Black are oblivious].

Note: Magetta fought with SS Vegeta, Toppo and survived an attack from Berserker Kale.

Attack Potency: Universe level (Beginning in BoG, Goku as a Super Saiyan God had begun to destroy the universe and Afterlife [Which far exceeds the size of the universe] in his clash with Beerus, and then proceeded to power up even more so before absorbing the power of SSJG to his base. In RoF, even his base has far exceeded the levels obtained in his match with Beerus, and can now go even further through transforming into a Super Saiyan Blue. In the U6 Arc, he managed to combine Kaio-Ken with SSJB, and is now capable of reaching up to a ten-times boost. During the Goku Black Arc, Goku had to endure many zenkais, to the point that he doesn't need KKx10 to fight against Hit as a SSJB. As of now, he can contend with Hit level enemies by only using SSJG.)

Also since i think the FTL+ speeds cannot be used, i planned to set up the speeds this way:

Relativistic: Saiyan Saga Vegeta to Third Form Frieza.

At least Relativistic: Final Form Frieza to Semi-Perfect Cell.

Relativistic+: Perfect Cell to SS3 Goku.

At least Relativistic+: SS3 Gotenks and onwards.

Are we still on that whole FTL nonsense? The speed rating stays, kaoikenx20, makes freeza saga goku and freeza FTL.

Also agree with SomebodyData's suggestion for wording change to goku's profile.

I repeat again the multipliers are mentioned in only two arcs in the entire series, but that did not stopped people for thinking that Buu Saga Vegito is MFTL+ via multipliers.

Why are you assuming he would be baseline? He got massively stronger since the universal punches as claimed by Beerus, and Goku as an SSJ was beyond that. Factoring in the size of the universe, he would be many times above baseline 3-A.

@ Radical

You still never replied to your blog ):

@SD

I like that, though what will we do about Goku and Beerus also potentially destroying the afterlife, which has it's own spacetime?

Also idk if this is worth mentioning, but SS3 Gotenks and Super Buu could only make small holes in the ROSAT, meanwhile base and SSB Vegeta could bust it entirely. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back