• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The afterlife is the same size as the regular universe, plus the planet of the kais which is I think 0.2% the size of the universe. Basically them destroying universe 7 counts as destroying 2.2x universes.

The afterlife should be much bigger than the mortal universe. By surface area, they are equal. If we take into account that Heaven is as wide as the universe, then the total volume of the afterlife is insanely higher. Destroying the afterlifes also played a big part in Zeno's current tier.

Unite My Rice said:
The afterlife should be much bigger than the mortal universe. By surface area, they are equal. If we take into account that Heaven is as wide as the universe, then the total volume of the afterlife is insanely higher. Destroying the afterlifes also played a big part in Zeno's current tier.
Sorry I don't understand this, as far as I know we use the map of the dragonball universe to decide how big the afterlife is, and it's exactly as big as the regular universe.

Not really relevant to anything currently being discuss here though, doesn't matter how many universes, or how big a single universe is, if it's not infinite or if the characters haven't been stated or shown to be able to destroy space-time, then they won't be anything more than universe level.

@Matt I think you should explain or put the grand priests abilities such as spatial manipulation, gravity manipulation under reality warping, cause that's what his reality warping entails, cause i can see people misunderstanding and thinking the grandpriest reality warping is somehow combat relevant, and getting arguments in vs matches like grand priest wins cause of reality warping.

Or just remove his Reality Warping if all he can do with it is spatial and gravity manipulation

@Cel and @Prom

We tend to add Reality Warping to profiles for characters who perform far less impressive things. I think it should be kept. It's just a matter of people not treating the power as a NLF (Which can be annoying, I admit).

I know it's unrelated, but before i tried to downgrade the Dragon Ball Post Perfect Form Frieza Speeds because his lasers are not Speed of Light [The calcs had also mistakes and problems] and power levels and multipliers are unreliable since they were used only in two arcs in the entire series and never brought up again, lastly Watagash MFTL+ speed feat was only travel and scales only to him.

@Matt Just saying it needs to be explained, we have a rule about needing to explain abilities such as reality warping last i remembered, saves us all the headache of seeing arguments like "grand priest wins cause of reality warping lol".

@Dark649

Uh, "Travel Only" has never been used as an argument for Dragon Ball. And how does it only apply to Watagash? It scales to the people he possessed and who fought with him.

And didn't we talk that Dragon Ball is staying FTL, we just need to change the reasoning to a scaling from First Form Frieza's Relativistic Supernova + Kaioken Multipliers?

@Repp

Okay, we should.

FTW395 said:
Sorry I don't understand this, as far as I know we use the map of the dragonball universe to decide how big the afterlife is, and it's exactly as big as the regular universe.
I'm making a calc on it.

It will. Even First Form Frieza has a 0.25c feat and then his Second and Third form significantly increase his speed, and Final Form Frieza at 50% is equal to Goku with a x20 Kaioken.

It honestly gets most everyone from SSJ Goku onwards to FTL+

As well as the statement being extremely vague, I mean putting both the speed of sound and the speed of light in the same sentence when signifying speed seems redundant. Most likely they just used these two as they are the only speed barriers we have, so that the younger audiences would understand.

The energy of destruction is not a soul destroying attack. It is e x i s t e n c e e r a s u r e.

I actually agree with Unite on this one. Energy of destruction was stated over and over to erase your existence (someone even posted scans above, I think it was Unite himself) and whatnot. I don't see a reason why this should be treated as Soul Destruction.

Unite did.

Link

Yeah it states it erases one's existence.

Also, for speed, why doesn't Watagash's speed feat scale to Gohan?

It does. It's just that I was literally the first person to bring that up on this wiki. That Gohan will likely be vastly upgraded and scale from other feats, tho. But we need to mention on Barry Kahn's profile.

@Matt Hmm I see, and this version of Barry Khan fought against Base Gohan right? And at this point Ultimate Gohan > or = to Base Gohan right?

If the above is true, both Gotenks Buu, Gohan Buu, and Super Vegito could get upgrades...

Pretty sure this Gohan is stronger than Ultimate Gohan from the Buu Saga.

Seeing as how he easily beat Ginyu Tagoma, who's superior to regular Tagoma, who Gohan said was stronger than him at his best.

>retroactive upgrading a character by a billion fold. If it actually happens, would there have ever been such an upgrade for characters who didn't do anything considering it's been 20 years with no feats performed by them?

Yes, Resurrection of F Gohan as a Super Saiyan is stronger than Buu Saga Ultimate Gohan.

And by that time Gohan would scale to 3-A stuff.

@Ever I see, just to make sure, I think I'm gonna check, because I remember Gohan being forced to go SSJ to take him down, although I'm probably wrong.

"Frieza's Supernova which is one of his slowest moves was thrown at Planet Vegeta at a speed of 75,144,855.665 m/s. By 100% Final Form Frieza and SSJ Goku the characters become FTL+"

Frieza's supernova would account solely for his attack speed, however, if there are moments where characters react to it (or the projectiles implied to be faster) from close distances (meter or less) then I don't have a problem in scaling it exactly to their reactions.

SomebodyData said:
@Ever I see, just to make sure, I think I'm gonna check, because I remember Gohan being forced to go SSJ to take him down, although I'm probably wrong.
I think that is indeed what happened, but IIRC SSJ Gohan royally stomped Ginyu-Tagoma.

@AMM

You should be aware that Freeza traded blows with Piccolo in his Second Form and they reacted to each other's Ki Blasts, and that Goku casually deflected Final Form Freeza's Death Beam. Meaning that it does scale to speed, just like how we scale Piccolo's Moon Blast to speed.

"Meaning that it does scale to speed"

You only exactly scale to a projectiles speed depending on the distance you reacted to it from, just as you're not supersonic by reacting to a bullet from ten meters away by moving your head a few inches to the left.

So, base gohan = MFTL+ from fighting Barry.

And everyone who scales to gohan MFTL+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back